Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The definition of “pedophile” is an adult with “sexual fondness for and activity” with children, i.e., minors below the age of consent.

Joe Biden, 76, is a former vice president in the Obama administration and a 2020 Democrat candidate for President.

Baxter Dmitry reports for Newspunch, April 3, 2019, that according to Paul Tatchell, a roommate of Joe Biden at the Syracuse University College of Law, Biden admitted he was sexually attracted to children.

Tatchell reportedly said that Biden “used to say it was his ‘civic responsibility’ and that if he didn’t ‘choke the chicken’ or ‘clean the hosepipe’ before spending time around children he wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off them.”

Urban Dictionary defines “choke the chicken” as masturbation; so is “clean the hosepipe”.

Tatchell said that Biden’s “attraction to children is also the reason he became a teetotaler,” because “he realized he couldn’t control himself in public with a few drinks in him.”

Tatchell also said that when Biden married fellow law student Neilia Hunter, who was from an affluent Skaneateles, New York background, she had to “overcome her parents’ reluctance for her to marry a young man with Joe’s dubious reputation.”

I can confirm the following:

Joe Biden did attend Syracuse University School of Law and graduated with a J.D. in 1968, 76th of 85 in his class. The next year, he was admitted to the Delaware bar. (Wikipedia)
Biden did meet Neilia Hunter while a law student at Syracuse. They married in 1966. In his autobiography, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics, p. 37, Biden claimed that he had to overcome Neilia’s parents’ initial reluctance for her to wed because he’s a Roman Catholic. Neilia and their daughter, 1, were killed in an automobile accident in 1972.
H/t FOTM reader DD More

See also:

Creepy Joe Biden back to being “handsy” with young girls…
AG Jeff Sessions knows Joe Biden is a pedophile
Security guards evict man for confronting Joe Biden about his pedophilia
Biden’s birthday gift to Obama: a child’s bracelet with a pizza charm
Vice President Joe Biden likes to swim nude in front of female Secret Service agents
Joe Biden: Second Amendment doesn’t mean you’re entitled to own a gun
~Eowyn

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Rate this post

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Our political discourse has truly risen to impressive levels. We've got "class"; no doubt about it. GD

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This description comes very close to a pedo that I met shortly after college. My girlfriend was living with a friend for the summer. The friend had a fiance. The fiance was into young girls. I saw some things that I wish I hadn't and reported it to my girlfriend-- the engagement ended shortly thereafter.

It just amazes me Creepy Joe has lasted this long without getting in trouble over his proclivities.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The closer we get to the primary the more dirt will come out about Biden. Some of it may be true, some of it won't. But there's far too many democrats in prominent positions that don't want an old white man being their candidate,.....and creepy uncle joe is an easy target.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That's a resume enhancement for a democrat. Whether a pedophile or not old Joe has always been nuts.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
On the Democrat side, the homosexuals have their preferred candidate. The blacks have their preferred candidate. The black women have their preferred candidate. The Hispanics have their preferred candidate,..and the raging feminists have their preferred candidate.

They will all pull behind whoever gets the nomination. But an old Caucasian male is going to get a tough time in the primary.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wouldn't be surprised if the Left has known all about him for decades, but now they want him gone, so they are leaking things bit by bit.

Last edited by reivertom; 06/06/19.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
All the videos showing him pawing at/fondling young girls sure won't help him in the primary race.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think much of Biden but what makes you think fake news is spread only by liberals? Probably had a favorite pizzeria too.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
That's a resume enhancement for a democrat. Whether a pedophile or not old Joe has always been nuts.

............ That's true, but when the dems get into their primary races they'll do ANYTHING to take out the competition and we could possibly see another democrat bring this stuff up.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He a criminal and should not be running for president. He goes to little saint james island and worships satan like the rest of them.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/06/19.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It is gonna get good when the mud slinging starts .
Gonna be alot of good laughs and high drama in the libtards futures when they start eating their own.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He sure is inappropriate with young children.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
He a criminal and should not be running for president.

And is in dire need of a bullet to the back of his head to cure his pedophilia !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Their will be people coming forward telling in depth things about what pervy joe did to them.

Just a matter of time and money amount offered.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
And so the smearing season has begun! Any comment about the Utah man threatening members of congress, you know, the one who has been arrested?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's just wait for some corroboration before we get all giddy. Lots of posts here are from sources I've never heard of before. Don't need any more reasons to dislike Plugs. He's a walking embarassment to everyone, and was a "heartbeat away" from the presidency for 8 long, painful years.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Let's just wait for some corroboration before we get all giddy. Lots of posts here are from sources I've never heard of before. Don't need any more reasons to dislike Plugs. He's a walking embarassment to everyone, and was a "heartbeat away" from the presidency fir 8 long, painful years.

He’s the ONLY REASON nobody ever took a shot at the Halfican 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
All the videos showing him pawing at/fondling young girls sure won't help him in the primary race.
I don't know about that, the dirty old man vote is a substantial portion of the vote.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Let's just wait for some corroboration before we get all giddy. Lots of posts here are from sources I've never heard of before. Don't need any more reasons to dislike Plugs. He's a walking embarassment to everyone, and was a "heartbeat away" from the presidency fir 8 long, painful years.

He’s the ONLY REASON nobody ever took a shot at the Halfican 😜

THIS ^^^ Biden was the best insurance policy Bam-Bam could buy!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 21 invisible), 1,824 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,506
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.