Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No t-bone but rear ended two weeks ago. Only caused couple grand in damage to my truck. The lady that hit me, along with her kids were ok. That's all that matters, her insurance called me next day said they were taking full responsibility and it's in the shop right now. The story she was telling the kids to be quiet she turned saw green light smashed the gas pedal propelling the suburban right into the back of my truck.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
A crummy,is simply the rig you drive.

Hint..............

When I worked in the woods, our boss had a suburban for a crummy. He liked to hire Mexicans so his right hand man was driving we were coming out of the woods I was in my truck. Anyhow they had that crummy rammed ass holes and elbows full of Mexicans. Anyhow they missed a turn and that ph ucking thing caught air ph ucking mexicans flying* everywhere. I saw all this in my side mirrors. Damn that was a tough ass suburban.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stinky's crummy is the one you DON'T want to be behind in slow traffic cuz smell will wilt your windshield.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've rode Dump Trucks,Church Buses,Greyhounds,Bluebirds,Dodge,Ford,Chevy,Toyota,Hughes 500's,61 Sikorsky's,64's,Vertols,Schithooks,206's,Slicks,Hiller,etc.

Imaginay Pretend Ignore tops it all.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wha he say?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too funny...you Lying Kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

HINT.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wha? About you stinking?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kenworth pulling doubles changed lanes and hit my Toyota just behind the real wheel, spun me in front of him, hit me again in the drivers side door and pushed me sideways about fifty yards, sure glad the KW had a low bumper and didn't roll right over me.
Still got a clear memory of the grill trying to climb in the window, actually more accurate to say trying to climb in my ear, since I think my head was against the truck.

Last edited by Tracks; 06/07/19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens flying and rear ending .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No, but I done the T-bone'n once. Kid decides to pull right out in front of me in dad's Escalade. He was crossing the road and decided to wait till I was two car lengths away to do so.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I T-Boned a car a few years ago. Small four door, hit ‘em right in the back door going 50ish. Popped all the airbags in both cars. Both totaled.

16-17 YO kid in the other car ended up with a broken jaw, the rest of us were GTG for the most part.

It was actually kinda fun. That fear/anger/excitement thing is pretty intense.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gunzo
Stick, I like your style in this particular situation whether you like me liking it or not.

But would you please tell me WTF a crummy is?

Thank you.

Saved me from asking.

Have never heard that term used before.

Montana MOFO
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I t-boned a teenager who ran a stop sight at just the wrong time for both of us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big stick is speaking Loggernese, I think CHI or Helifor dialect.

Crummy is the crew truck, bus or whatever to get everyone to the work site from either camp or town.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
P
powdr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Have'nt had to use our insurance in 10 years. I guess I'm fixing to find out how good it is. powdr

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My mom ran a red light in a Dodge Dakota and got t-boned on the passenger side by a full size SUV. My 75 year old grandmother was in the passenger seat. The Dakota looked like a horse shoe. The passenger side door was pushed in almost to the center of the cab. Broke Mom's arm and about half scalped her when her head got raked across the rear view mirror.

My grandmother, who was sitting on the side that got hit, bit her tongue. That's it.

When I got to the hospital my mom was in a bed with her head stitched up. My grandmother was sitting in a chair reading a magazine.

I'll never understand how my grandmother didn't die in that wreck,....and she didn't even have any serious injuries.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I t-boned another pick up, we were both doing 30-35 mph through an intersection. The other driver started in about me blowing through a red light but I was following another car through the light and had another behind me stating the light was green. The cop was writing out a ticket for the other driver when I looked up and saw the light was green for both ways. It got the other driver out of a ticket but he was so obnoxious about it the cop said he wanted to right me up for telling the other driver.

It was a 5 year old Chevy and the insurance company repaired it as damages was just below half the value of the truck.

Another time I hit a woman when she cut in front of me at an intersection. A moving truck blocked her view and she turned left in front of me. I folded the front quarter panel of my 7 month old Ranger but was able to get enough clearance to drive it. The next evening I chained the front frame to the tow hooks of our back up engine and backed up while a coworker smacked the folded metal with a 3 pound sledge and a block of wood. We got most of the dent out and I drove it like that for several years.

I responded to a vehicle accident on the highway in my home town. Coming up to the intersection I commented to the crew that one of the cars looked like my mom's car. I then blew it off as it was more than hour before she normally left for work. Got closer and I changed my mind when I got a better look at the car. A minivan hit just forward the driver's door and ripped the front end off her '78 Malibou station wagon and the other one. She had a slice along the side of her head but nothing else noticeable at the scene.

When we got back to the station I hopped in my car and arrived at the ER just in time to hear the Dr tell my mom she needed 11 or 12 stitches to close up the cut. I told him to make it 12 as we didn't want to lose any rocks.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,871 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,952
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.