Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
GWPGUY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Bill here, still can't get on instagram!!??? Sorry!! Will get intouch when I have the $$$$$ Did you get a massage I sent?? Thanks again will get hold of you later. Bill๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
https://www.instagram.com/doublehknives/

Thatโ€™s my instagram...just click on the link. Just got back from a long vacation plus Blade Show. Iโ€™ll be in touch.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
G
GWPGUY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Bill here. When I click on all I get is a page with your knife pictures, Yr followers, # of followers, # that are following. I can't see the word link anywhere??? I've pretty much clicked on every word, sight, pic etc. Grand daughter was here & said it's not letting you in or join or something to that effect. I'll ask around, but computer savvy m not! I fix anything mechanical! ,!! If tried I'm the guy that can make the pigs ear into a silk purse but comes to computers or electronics, ??? ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€ I will get intouch somehow when I get the cash in hand. I do want that knife, it's the most perfect all around shape I've seen in a while. I sent you a message how I don't remember. Guess ya didn't get it though. I have two large boat prop shafts, one brass, 24" x 1.375 dia., one bronze shaft 15" x 1" dia, also one side of a good large moose antler 31" long by 6 1/2" wd. The boss is 6" circumference. If your interested in any kind of a barter, trade in your favour. I've used the other side for some knife handles & they stand up pretty good. Hard stuff to cut though. Any way just a thought , let me know. Would like the blade between 3 5/8 & 3 3/4, & handle around 4 to 4 1/2. Inches. Blade material ???? 154C -S30V- D2 ????? Want it to keep a good edge, your choice! ! ! ! Handle, love antler but will probably go with orange G10 so I don't loose it!!! Anyway let me know Bill out. ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

G
GWPGUY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
SORRY, The points on the antler are between 3 &. 6" inches long with one double knarly one that should make a cool handle if ya can figure a way to cut it out just right! Bill out ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bill, you have boat prop shafts for trade????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Bill, you have boat prop shafts for trade????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Laffin..๐Ÿ˜‚

Hank, I can send you an old boat motor ignition and a float buoy for keys as trade for knives ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This would make a good site called โ€œWhat Junk will Godogs57 trade for a knife?โ€

We have prop and motor ignition being offered in trade...Anybody have an old fiberglass boat hull in their yard to trade for a couple blades from Hank?

Dogs57 donโ€™t worry little buddy....Weโ€™re building you a boat, one piece at a time...

Order more handle material and steel. Lots of knives for you to make. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
This would make a good site called โ€œWhat Junk will Godogs57 trade for a knife?โ€

We have prop and motor ignition being offered in trade...Anybody have an old fiberglass boat hull in their yard to trade for a couple blades from Hank?

Dogs57 donโ€™t worry little buddy....Weโ€™re building you a boat, one piece at a time...

Order more handle material and steel. Lots of knives for you to make. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haha oh God damn er!!!! Haha

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here ya go bill, just to horn ya up a little!!!
[Linked Image]

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
G
GWPGUY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Judman, glad I could make you laugh! Did ya read what they were made of???? Brass & bronze!! Lots of people use brass guards, & butt caps, bronze is a very unique colour & would make the same guards or butt caps. Both won't ever rust! You don't think moose antler would make nice handles??? Was just a thought, no not interested would suffice, Some of us don't have more money than brains. I've made lots of good deals by trading off stuff for guns, knives, 4 wheelers, snowmachines, list goes on & on! Anyway glad I could give you something to chuckle about, you must just be rolling on the floor by now. ( with all your money !!!! ) Hell I'd just burn mine!!! Bill out ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ PS. Beaver10. Hope yer having a good laugh also, didn't want to leave you out!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜† next time read the whole post guys.

Last edited by GWPGUY; 06/10/19. Reason: Name miss spelled
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GWPGUY
Judman, glad I could make you laugh! Did ya read what they were made of???? Brass & bronze!! Lots of people use brass guards, & butt caps, bronze is a very unique colour & would make the same guards or butt caps. Both won't ever rust! You don't think moose antler would make nice handles??? Was just a thought, no not interested would suffice, Some of us don't have more money than brains. I've made lots of good deals by trading off stuff for guns, knives, 4 wheelers, snowmachines, list goes on & on! Anyway glad I could give you something to chuckle about, you must just be rolling on the floor by now. ( with all your money !!!! ) Hell I'd just burn mine!!! Bill out ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ PS. Beaver10. Hope yer having a good laugh also, didn't want to leave you out!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜† next time read the whole post guys.

Sorry Bill...We werenโ€™t having a laugh at your expense. Ol Hankโ€™s a friend of ours.

Heโ€™s made both Jud and myself a lot of knives. 7 for me with 2 more on the way at some point. More than that number of knives for Jud.
Godogs will do you right..

Again, apologies for hijacking your thread....

Hey Hank...PM Bill, heโ€™s got cash for a knife...All I have is a steering wheel off an old Plymouth I traded a guy for 3 cans of Dennison Chili...๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hank, I have 10 beaver pelts, 5 muskrat, 2 bobcat, and some beads!! Whatcha got Ol gristle!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Itโ€™s all good Bill, just seems like a strange trade fodder. Never know Hank might want it

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
G
GWPGUY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Cripse you guys are harsh!!! Dang !!! 24" of brass & 15" of bronze will make a lot a bling on a lot of knives,,,,, just sayn. If I wasn't retired I'd just work over time & say build it. Not an option anymore! Bill out ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Oh ya I almost forgot GFY.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Hank, I have 10 beaver pelts, 5 muskrat, 2 bobcat, and some beads!! Whatcha got Ol gristle!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Itโ€™s all good Bill, just seems like a strange trade fodder. Never know Hank might want it

Beads??? Anal beads and Hank will make that trade.

Good Score Jman!

Ease up on the Beaver pelts bro...JFC! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Anal beads??? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Here ya go bill, took it campin last weekend, youโ€™ll be happy with it thatโ€™s for sure
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was holding this trade back, but I see Godogs is playing hard ball.

I will trade straight up my mismatched retreaded-retread tires for two g10 burlap handles...Thatโ€™s a sweetie deal. ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
G
GWPGUY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Pricks I tell ya pricks!!!!!!! Geezez how long are you two gona milk this???? Get a hobby man!!! Oh ya watch yer back, **^#%#%<<~~~"ยฅยฃโ‚ฌยฅยฃโ‚ฌ++**+ I'm out, ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited by GWPGUY; 06/11/19. Reason: Forgot sumpin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Hank, I've got an old Russian bra,. You know, the ones with the heavy duty steel underwire. I wood like you to make me a knife out of that. I've tried that innynest thingie to massage you. Wood like the hamdul mad out of wife's old pink dildhoe so I doan't loose it. Thanks. Xoxo. Konrad

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Those bras with twin I beam suspension bars will forge into a nice blade usually. Iโ€™ll work you into my order list. You got time to wait or is this a rush job?

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Take your time, Hank. No hurry. Just got wifey a new dildhoe.
I'm thinking at least rc61 on the underwire.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

702 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 3,137 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,581
Posts18,454,119
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.