Page 255 of 2,264 1 2 253 254 255 256 257 2263 2264
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://files.catbox.moe/0545ne.png well well,, the media plot thickens

WOW, the media is in bed with the Democrats, the Deep State and those that wish to destroy America.

Who Knew?

When Q doesn't come through with anything, Q'bers are relegated to watching the news like the rest of us and hoping for the best............. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover

WOW, the media is in bed with the Democrats, the Deep State and those that wish to destroy America.

Who Knew?

When Q doesn't come through with anything, Q'bers are relegated to watching the news like the rest of us and hoping for the best............. laugh

NOT!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Who Knew?

We already know the news (mostly) not just because Q tells us but because we are driven by the spirit of our lord to research then understand, and so we shall!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by xverminator

Who Knew?

We already know the news (mostly) not just because Q tells us but because we are driven by the spirit of our lord to research then understand, and so we shall!

X-VERMINATOR

God tells me to watch TV too, but he said he'd strike me with a lightening bolt if I watched the Playboy Channel........... frown

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Either you can feel it or you can't, friend...If you can't, just ask, he will oblige!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/09/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Either you can feel it or you can't, friend...If you can't, just ask, he will oblige!

X-VERMINATOR

Dang........... Back off, dude. I went to Mass last night....... Probably not the correct denomination, huh? laugh Our priest does speak Irish however.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Who Knew?

X-VERMINATOR
This right here!! well said XVerm

Last edited by hosfly; 06/09/19.

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Who Knew?

X-VERMINATOR
This right here!!

Does God forgive you for your normal weekend melt-downs?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13887411 06/09/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is enough evidence to arrest and convene a grand jury on every department head plus 5 levels down in the obama administration and obama. 2.5 years is too long for no action to be taken.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/09/19.
Whip #13887600 06/09/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And just wtf do u think would happen with a dimocommie judge and jury?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And just wtf do u think would happen with a dimocommie judge and jury?

Not a damn thing.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There is enough evidence to arrest and convene a grand jury on every department head plus 5 levels down in the obama administration and obama. 2.5 years is too long for no action to be taken.

Patients grasshopper, patients.
It’ been almost 20 years since Hillary’s Uranium One deal and there have been no arrests and no Grand Jury.

Ya can’t expect Sessions and Barr to get shcit done in 3 short years. I mean cum on man, Obama was elected in 2008 and didn’t start weaponizing his alphabet agencies for at least a couple of weeks. That be just (11) short years ago.

The wheels of justice turn slowly, it takes time, lots and lots of time.

Just sit back, be patient, trust the the plan, but above all, Enjoy the Show.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/09/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13887717 06/09/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Commercials are too long on this show. Witnesses are dying

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It’ been almost 20 years since Hillary’s Uranium One deal and there have been no arrests and no Grand Jury.

Ya can’t expect Sessions and Barr to get shcit done in 3 short years. I mean cum on man, Obama was elected in 2008 and didn’t start weaponizing his alphabet agencies for at least a couple of weeks. That be just (11) short years ago.

The boy who cried.................................
And cried.............
And cried.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13887962 06/10/19
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm telling you guys, just IGNORE these crying dudes. I have several, and it cleans this thread right up and make it interesting instead of tedious.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

What? They've been investigating Uranium 1 for 20yrs. now? Or are you saying in 2008 they started the investigation? Maybe you are saying they have had 20yrs. to bury the evidence and shame on Sessions and Barr for not digging it all out in 3 short years. I mean after all, most knew about the deal 20 years ago and just knowing should be enough evidence to convict them. And what, there were only a few players to deal with and the countries that received the Uranium haven't done anything with it, only stored it somewhere. And how many countries received it? Just one maybe? Ok, maybe 2. Hell that ought to be easy to take care of.
In just this one case your lack of intelligence is lacking immensely.
In the investigations into Hillary's server and emails, how many times has the information being released/leaked changed in the last 2 years? In the email investigation, which information would you like to present before a court to convict her on? Would it just be her involved? Who else would be involved? Know any names?
In the Uranium 1 deal, how many people are involved? Who are they? How many countries are involved? Care to name them? Are there any other entities involved who may use there share of developed Uranium 1 against another country. Who are those entities and how many are there? How do insure that doesn't happen?

So tell me, what friggin good would it be to arrest Obama and "every department head plus 5 levels down" other than making you feel good emotionally. It is very obvious you have no idea who, whom, or what is involved in any of the crimes you are talking about.

Whip #13888106 06/10/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What? They've been investigating Uranium 1 for 20yrs. now? Or are you saying in 2008 they started the investigation?

Who said anything about an investigation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
What? They've been investigating Uranium 1 for 20yrs. now? Or are you saying in 2008 they started the investigation?

No investigation, just arrest, convene a grand jury and away we go. Ya, ok.

K22 #13889013 06/10/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

No investigation, just arrest, convene a grand jury and away we go. Ya, ok.

What does Q recommend?>

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13889039 06/10/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
You should get your head out of your ass. If you don't Jag will have surgically implant a monocular in your naval.

Page 255 of 2,264 1 2 253 254 255 256 257 2263 2264

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,316 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,112
Posts18,464,395
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.