Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Facts really can’t be ignored. Britain and France declared war on Germany for invading Poland in compliance with their treaty with Poland while ignoring that Stalin also invaded Poland in violation of their treaty with Poland. Then, six years later and after 50 to a 100 million deaths, they willingly allowed Stalin to gobble up Poland and institute 45 years of unparralleled despotism, political persecution, and mass death. The Soviets didn’t even close down Auschwitz or lots of the other camps. They simply kept them open and filled them with political prisoners of the Communist regime.

You can attempt to explain them, qualify them, or insist that things are more complex. But at the heart of the matter, the things stated above are facts.

I made it pretty clear that if Hitler went east, nobody would have given a fugk.

He chose not to. His people supported it.

If you wanna pick a fight two times in a row, you better be capable of winning. Especially if you already got your ass stomped the first go around.

Needless to say, the 1,000 Year Reich missed the mark by a smidge and the only person at fault for that, is Germany.

In a nutshell. And BTW, my views on jews is well documented here. Just as they are for my opinion of Germans and to those who insist the Holocaust didn't happen, either have an agenda or lack the intellectual acumen to recognize the German's ability to accomplish a task.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Facts really can’t be ignored. Britain and France declared war on Germany for invading Poland in compliance with their treaty with Poland while ignoring that Stalin also invaded Poland in violation of their treaty with Poland. Then, six years later and after 50 to a 100 million deaths, they willingly allowed Stalin to gobble up Poland........

So England and France, just twenty-one years after losing a whole generation of young men in the Great War, should have declared war on Germany AND Russia. Of course, being psychic, they knew going in what the scale of the conflict would actually turn out to be (Blitzkreig a surprise? Naah, that’s prob’ly Jewish propaganda) Of course, the voting public in both Britain and France would have fully supported the biggest war possible, so declaring war on Russia too would have received overwhelming public support.

Likewise the Allies WANTED Russia to take Poland after WWII because obviously we otherwise could have beaten Russia easily, Europe really wasn’t in that bad of a mess and the American, French and British people would have jumped right in and supported starting up another major war that could cost countless more lives.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

In a nutshell. And BTW, my views on jews is well documented here. Just as they are for my opinion of Germans and to those who insist the Holocaust didn't happen, either have an agenda or lack the intellectual acumen to recognize the German's ability to accomplish a task.

Like most things, it depends on definitions. If the Holocaust was that Jews, among many others, suffered, and were held captive, and were mistreated by Germans, and died in great numbers (like many others held in the camps, most particularly during the last months and days), perhaps even exceeding two or three hundred thousand, some small percentage by actual intentional atrocity (particularly in the east), during WWII, then it most certainly happened. No one doubts that. Many civilians (not just Jews) suffered and died horrendously during that war, and all the nations involved had their share of the blame.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tip toeing carefully into this cesspool overlaying a minefield of a thread, if anyone is interested in a decent movie about the whole killing Jews things I would recommend "Conspiracy" about the Wannsee conference in 1942 where the plans were laid for the final solution. From what I understand the screenplay is closely based on the actual minutes of the meeting, Germans being such thorough record keepers and all. It's interesting to see the various viewpoints from the lawyers worried about civil lawsuits and bureaucrats worried about the impact to production quotas from "deporting" so many Jewish workers, not to mention discussing the actual logistics of such an undertaking and the various means by which it could be accomplished.

As a personal adjunct to that, when I was stationed in West Berlin back in 1974 we had to attend a two day race relations seminar. It was held in the very same house where the Wannsee conference was held. Don't know if that was specifically chosen for the irony or not.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If the Holocaust was that Jews, among many others, suffered, and were held captive, and mistreated by Germans,

"MISTREATED", the new definition of mass extermination, torture and hideous scientific experiments... rich..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
If the Holocaust was that Jews, among many others, suffered, and were held captive, and mistreated by Germans,

"MISTREATED", the new definition of mass extermination, torture and hideous scientific experiments... rich..

HEY! Jorge stop being just another dupe! If Hitler actually had it in for the Jews, don’t you think he woulda mentioned that in that book he wrote?

(apply sarcasm emoji here)

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Let Keith Carradine lay it out for you: Here

PS Just kidding. Not actually Keith Carradine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Of course before the whole thing started, everybody KNEW that the USA would throw its weight in the ring.

I mean Lindbergh spoke for a whole nation when he was chomping at the bIt with war fever.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Thank god for bitchute, since Jewtube doesn't want people to learn the truth and got rid of 100s of 1000s of vids on these matters recently.

Everyone, start using bitchute.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Feel free to type it all out JoeBob.

I’ll make you look like the dumb fugk you are tomorrow.

Take your time.

Sorry. I don’t have time to play chess with a pigeon like you.

Good call on your part.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I just love the way everyone in this thread has to cluck cluck and virtue signal their disapproval of someone who strays from the narrative.

WW II is the edifice upon which our entire modern world is built. If you question the official narrative, you question the foundation of everything today. As I see and learn how increasingly rotten and deceitful everything is in this world today, I increasingly have to examine official histories of the past.

I don’t buy it hook line and sinker. WW II is becoming a bit like the Civil War. Instead of time healing wounds and allowing more thorough and thoughtful research, things have hardened into accepted opinions and orthodoxy that stifle anything that even could conceivably threaten the orthodoxy.

And I’ve seen it change in my life. It used to be that Hitler killed a bunch of Jews in the course of the war. And I don’t for one second doubt that he did. I’m convinced that he did. But if you watch the History Channel or some other approved purveyor of official truth these days that is morphing and has morphed into teaching that the only reason Hitler went to war was because of his hatred of Jews.

Make Hitler and all Germans racist who want nothing more than to kill Jews. Make it so that the entire reason for the war was to kill Jews. Then call everyone a racist for anything. Don’t like immigration. You’re a racist. Think Muslims might want to kill some of us? You’re a racist. Are you white? You’re a racist. And if your a racist? Who else was a racist? Hitler that’s who. You’re like Hitler. And Hitler was the most evil man ever who just wanted to kill everyone who wasn’t white, so you must want that too since you are a racist and all racist are like Hitler.

I love that you have time to type out this emotionally driven garbage.

Who on here said Hitler invaded Poland for the sole purpose of hunting Jews?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The brainwashing is strong with this one, Obi Wan.

People like yourself are one of the main reasons people can't have rational discourse about the Holocaust in 2019.

I took the time to listen to your source and explained to you why it's laughed at and even not allowed to be published. It's idiotic. And when you reference it as fact, it makes you look idiotic.

You're welcome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Of course before the whole thing started, everybody KNEW that the USA would throw its weight in the ring.

I mean Lindbergh spoke for a whole nation when he was chomping at the bIt with war fever.....

Are you sure you have the right name there? Charles Lindberg called for restraint to the point that he was considered a pacifist and the Army refused to take him back. He changed his position after the war started and certainly did his part within those limitations but to say he was chomping at the bit is not accurate. A very good read on Lindberg that included a lot of his Post-Paris flight life is The Aviators by Winston Groom. It's also about Rickenbacher and Jimmy Doolittle and while I've read both their autobiographies it had some other good insights.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Facts really can’t be ignored. Britain and France declared war on Germany for invading Poland in compliance with their treaty with Poland while ignoring that Stalin also invaded Poland in violation of their treaty with Poland. Then, six years later and after 50 to a 100 million deaths, they willingly allowed Stalin to gobble up Poland........

So England and France, just twenty-one years after losing a whole generation of young men in the Great War, should have declared war on Germany AND Russia. Of course, being psychic, they knew going in what the scale of the conflict would actually turn out to be (Blitzkreig a surprise? Naah, that’s prob’ly Jewish propaganda) Of course, the voting public in both Britain and France would have fully supported the biggest war possible, so declaring war on Russia too would have received overwhelming public support.

Likewise the Allies WANTED Russia to take Poland after WWII because obviously we otherwise could have beaten Russia easily, Europe really wasn’t in that bad of a mess and the American, French and British people would have jumped right in and supported starting up another major war that could cost countless more lives.

It just goes to show that they weren’t all that high minded as today’s propaganda would have you believe. Britain was simply following its centuries old policy of opposing the strongest continental power. They didn’t care about Poland, yet they continually put Poland up to the fight and encouraged its intransigence regarding the Danzig corridor.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Thanks to Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain Germany was given the green light to attack the Sudetenland thereby starting the war. Hitler knew no one had the guts to stop him so he went all in. Victor Davis Hanson is a good historian about the war.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

People like yourself are one of the main reasons people can't have rational discourse about the Holocaust in 2019.

I took the time to listen to your source and explained to you why it's laughed at and even not allowed to be published. It's idiotic. And when you reference it as fact, it makes you look idiotic.

You're welcome.

Why do you think ANYTHING shouldn’t allowed to be published and that it is a good thing if it isn’t?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Thank god for bitchute, since Jewtube doesn't want people to learn the truth and got rid of 100s of 1000s of vids on these matters recently.

Everyone, start using bitchute.

Yes indeed.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I just love the way everyone in this thread has to cluck cluck and virtue signal their disapproval of someone who strays from the narrative.

WW II is the edifice upon which our entire modern world is built. If you question the official narrative, you question the foundation of everything today. As I see and learn how increasingly rotten and deceitful everything is in this world today, I increasingly have to examine official histories of the past.

I don’t buy it hook line and sinker. WW II is becoming a bit like the Civil War. Instead of time healing wounds and allowing more thorough and thoughtful research, things have hardened into accepted opinions and orthodoxy that stifle anything that even could conceivably threaten the orthodoxy.

And I’ve seen it change in my life. It used to be that Hitler killed a bunch of Jews in the course of the war. And I don’t for one second doubt that he did. I’m convinced that he did. But if you watch the History Channel or some other approved purveyor of official truth these days that is morphing and has morphed into teaching that the only reason Hitler went to war was because of his hatred of Jews.

Make Hitler and all Germans racist who want nothing more than to kill Jews. Make it so that the entire reason for the war was to kill Jews. Then call everyone a racist for anything. Don’t like immigration. You’re a racist. Think Muslims might want to kill some of us? You’re a racist. Are you white? You’re a racist. And if your a racist? Who else was a racist? Hitler that’s who. You’re like Hitler. And Hitler was the most evil man ever who just wanted to kill everyone who wasn’t white, so you must want that too since you are a racist and all racist are like Hitler.

I love that you have time to type out this emotionally driven garbage.

Who on here said Hitler invaded Poland for the sole purpose of hunting Jews?

No one, but the way you hammer anyone who questions the official approved narrative puts you in league with those who do.

This whole thread is about guys hammering the guy on here who questions the Holocaust. The Holocaust is all anyone talks about when they talk about WW II now. And it was a fricking sideshow. It was insignificant in the course of the war and fewer people died in it by a long shot than did in the last year of the war.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You're welcome.
Why do you think ANYTHING shouldn’t be allowed to be published and that it is a good thing if it isn’t?

Damned good question. Not very American.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You're welcome.
Why do you think ANYTHING shouldn’t be allowed to be published and that it is a good thing if it isn’t?

Damned good question. Not very American.

Hell they'll throw you in jail in Europe for disagreeing with the Holocaust narrative.

The commies won.

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.