Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Tell me about your 1 1/2lb single stage AR trigger, you stupid MFer.

Politics is War by Other Means
ARIC

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I'm not stick . .. By a long ways lol . I have a cmc trigger that is listed as 2.5 pound competition model . after I installed it I thought it felt liter tha 2.5 and scaled it it was 1.5 pounds . so....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Your Brokedick CLUELESSNESS is simply fhuqking hilarious. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ldholton

I'm not stick . .. By a long ways lol . I have a cmc trigger that is listed as 2.5 pound competition model . after I installed it I thought it felt liter tha 2.5 and scaled it it was 1.5 pounds . so....

Add Flattie leverage and mechanics work in one's favor.

Reliably...............(grin)

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck with it.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by ldholton

Add Flattie leverage and mechanics work in one's favor.

Reliably...............(grin)

[Linked Image]

Not sure about the inside of the bang switch but the lever is the same as to the trigger I was referring to.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good luck with it.

Trybone,

You Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqks need luck,in order to afford the things you TRY to "talk" about. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for fhuqking trying though.

LAUGHING!

Hint.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't shoot 'em in small frames much,except in 22LR,multiple Hummers,Whizzum,various 223's,224 Grendels and 6 Grendels.

Unless I'm sandbagging..................(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You don't shoot them in 10s? Why not?

Of course you'll tell us about it when you fat-finger a double or the sear wears out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Pardon my sandbagiing,why you CLUELESSLY grasp at straws. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

LAUGHING!

Hint..................

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Of course you have all the time & money to shoot in a competition. So why don't you pick one and post the match report up here?
Or are you just a broke-dik hoarder?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

It'll only come as a "surprise",to someone who "does" as "much" as you...that shooting is a breeze,for them who do same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your need for validation,is only surpassed by the hilarity of your WELL founded Insecurities.

Bless your heart for crying,you CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.........................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Please, if you were so secure you'd be anxious to show how you stack up. But much like your stature, you fail in shooting too.

Get out that 6MQ and SHOW us what a superior piece it is. I think it sucks and you are a liar.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

What you "think",is nothing but hilarious. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Too poor? Not enough spare time? Or, too unskilled?

You are probably all of the above.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST...because there's nothing funnier than your Whining CLUELESSNESS trying to "talk" rifles or anything else. Congratulations?!?

Your plethora of very WELL founded Insecurities,is fhuqking hilarious you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.....................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You are like talking to a parrot. You have about 5 responses to any question. Let's get that "Fug Stick Bingo" game going again. Or maybe someone would be willing to keep books on wagers as to which canned response you'll roll out next.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

You didn't get a Shipment of IQ in the morning's Mail,nor win The Lottery...so what the fhuqk could possibly "change",with your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Vagina Monologue,as yet another Melting Snowflake does her best and fails to connect a single fhuqking dot.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint....................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I enjoy your Vagina Monologue

I know that's probably on your mind a lot since your wife stopped putting up with your schitt. Maybe you can find a bear to put out for you. laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Your surging Estrogen Levels,frost your heartfelt Whine copiously(that means a bunch). Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy you Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Droolers and your Dumbfhuqktitude.

Bless your heart for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
660 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 73 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.