Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 258 of 2,250 1 2 256 257 258 259 260 2249 2250
Whip #13893031 06/12/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My popcorn is running low. I need to make some more.

BP-B2

Whip #13893092 06/12/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
My popcorn is running low. I need to make some more.

Enjoy the show.

After all, that’s all this is is theatre.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by K22
The Owl and the Y. That will be a rabbit hole hard to return from. At some point I imagine you will run across the Rothschild's handler (P) commonly known as the Payseur Bloodline.
https://qmap.pub/read/714
https://qmap.pub/read/998
https://qmap.pub/read/1970

I'm pretty much refreshed on the Owl and Y head symbolism at this point. I'm also pretty well read on the Payseur's, previous but I do need to go back and refresh on the "Holy See".....

What I'm trying to do is find out why the Federal Reserve is headquartered in St. Louis (thinking port, think Mississippi River transit) and what the actual purpose of the Gateway Arch is.

I already know there are tunnels that lead from the Old Courthouse (the oxidized (green) copper dome building in the video) because I worked on a very sensitive underground boring project there about 15yrs ago. Like I said, it's a very deep dark rabbit hole that's gonna take some real effort....

X-VERMINATOR

I was pretty sure you didn't require any help and was well versed in this. The post was more for outside consumption.
Oh man, you worked boring a tunnels in that area!! Damn! That perked my interest.
Symbols in plain sight.
Up visiting my Mom who turns 100yrs old in August, but when I get back from the trip I need to look into this "Gateway" symbol.

Whip #13893591 06/12/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DAILY CALLER NEWS FOUNDATION DEFEATS FBI’S(Wray's) BID TO SHIELD DOCS SURROUNDING COMEY ALLY

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/11/...ource=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

TRUST Wray my ass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #13894265 06/12/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
500 records will hardly scratch the surface. More delays.

Whip #13894290 06/12/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was at the top of the Arch a few years back, and I noticed an owl sitting on the top of a light tower segment in the outfield at Busch Stadium. I've often wondered what the symbolism of that is but I've never looked into it. Maybe I need to do that some day when I have 28 spare hours to do some intensive research into the how's and why's of owls......... I'm sure I'll find symbolism in the experience that has so far escaped me due to my low IQ. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13894500 06/12/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We had a plastic owl sitting on top of a radio tower at work. It was supposed to be symbolic of a real owl and keep other birds off the tower. Without the owl, the other birds would roost on the tower and it would rain bird crap on everything under it. The plastic owl was very good at what it did and we didn't have to feed it. Sometimes things are what they appear to be....

Harry
K22 #13894585 06/12/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by K22
The Owl and the Y. That will be a rabbit hole hard to return from. At some point I imagine you will run across the Rothschild's handler (P) commonly known as the Payseur Bloodline.
https://qmap.pub/read/714
https://qmap.pub/read/998
https://qmap.pub/read/1970

I'm pretty much refreshed on the Owl and Y head symbolism at this point. I'm also pretty well read on the Payseur's, previous but I do need to go back and refresh on the "Holy See".....

What I'm trying to do is find out why the Federal Reserve is headquartered in St. Louis (thinking port, think Mississippi River transit) and what the actual purpose of the Gateway Arch is.

I already know there are tunnels that lead from the Old Courthouse (the oxidized (green) copper dome building in the video) because I worked on a very sensitive underground boring project there about 15yrs ago. Like I said, it's a very deep dark rabbit hole that's gonna take some real effort....

X-VERMINATOR

I was pretty sure you didn't require any help and was well versed in this. The post was more for outside consumption.
Oh man, you worked boring a tunnels in that area!! Damn! That perked my interest.
Symbols in plain sight.
Up visiting my Mom who turns 100yrs old in August, but when I get back from the trip I need to look into this "Gateway" symbol.

No, no...I had some crews down there doing some directional boring and the "officials" were very concerned about tunnels leading from the old courthouse. Didn't pay much attention to this kind of stuff back then but I remember the ones they were concerned about ran east from the courthouse towards the arch grounds.

I had to come up with 3 different boring plans before they approved one that didn't jeopardize the tunnels...

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Mathsr
We had a plastic owl sitting on top of a radio tower at work. It was supposed to be symbolic of a real owl and keep other birds off the tower. Without the owl, the other birds would roost on the tower and it would rain bird crap on everything under it. The plastic owl was very good at what it did and we didn't have to feed it. Sometimes things are what they appear to be....

I was at the top of the Arch a few years back, and I noticed an owl sitting on the top of a light tower segment in the outfield at Busch Stadium. I've often wondered what the symbolism of that is but I've never looked into it. Maybe I need to do that some day when I have 28 spare hours to do some intensive research into the how's and why's of owls......... I'm sure I'll find symbolism in the experience that has so far escaped me due to my low IQ. laugh

[Linked Image]

IC B3

K22 #13896224 06/13/19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Mathsr

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13898678 06/14/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone gather some action for this weekend. Popcorn is ready.

Whip #13898923 06/14/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Where is Q and the Q-bers on the false flag tanker bombings by the Deep State?

Whip #13900651 06/14/19
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
A well written article and the timing is perfect.

Have you ever seen a Giant die?

Most of you have no [bleep] clue what the hell I'm talking about. Giants do not die in minutes, even hours. They can take days, weeks even.

Titans? It can take weeks, even months, before you notice the Vitality of a Titan falter. Many of you here cry out "Arrests When? Nothing is Happening! It's all a LARP! " Or the worst one I've heard so far. "I'm bored, this isn't happening fast enough for My tastes." I can't describe how hard that last one makes me facepalm. Trump is slaying not just Giants, but Titans. They've been gravely wounded, they're all bleeding out and they're desperately trying to rally anything they can to claim otherwise.

Worst part is, a lot of you believe them. These people are not only KNOWN LIARS, but KNOWN PEDOPHILES AND WORSE! And still, some of you actually tie your "Morale" to what the MSM, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, say about themselves. You measure success NOT BASED ON WHAT ANONS KNOW. BUT WHAT YOUR [bleep] ENEMY REPORTS. Could you be any more retarded?

Do you know why Generals used to hang those who spread bad morale? Because a war can be won without a single shot being fired if the men don't have the will to fight. The greatest Generals know how to rally Men to combat. But for many of you, you have the strategic mind that would struggle at getting their way out of a wet paper bag. You're foot soldiers, you're common men and women who are answering an essential call. And you have the nerve to complain that it's not happening fast enough? You're there as protection you fool, We're part of the Infantry. Things are coming that will literally rock the world. Titans who many believed were IMMORTAL have been wounded so grievously, many may not survive. The GOLDEN ERA OF MAN AWAITS US. If only you can understand, Giants die in weeks, Titans die in Months. JUSTICE IS COMING.

Faith is expensive, hope doesn't come cheap, it's easy to be a cynic, it doesn't cost you anything except your soul.

Whip #13900675 06/14/19
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks K, If the shoe fits...

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Whip #13901185 06/14/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are watching but not holding our breath.

K22 #13901249 06/15/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Most of you have no [bleep] clue what the hell I'm talking about. Giants do not die in minutes, even hours. They can take days, weeks even.

Titans? It can take weeks, even months, before you notice the Vitality of a Titan falter. Many of you here cry out "Arrests When? Nothing is Happening! It's all a LARP! " Or the worst one I've heard so far. "I'm bored, this isn't happening fast enough for My tastes." I can't describe how hard that last one makes me facepalm. Trump is slaying not just Giants, but Titans. They've been gravely wounded, they're all bleeding out and they're desperately trying to rally anything they can to claim otherwise.

Worst part is, a lot of you believe them. These people are not only KNOWN LIARS, but KNOWN PEDOPHILES AND WORSE! And still, some of you actually tie your "Morale" to what the MSM, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, say about themselves. You measure success NOT BASED ON WHAT ANONS KNOW. BUT WHAT YOUR [bleep] ENEMY REPORTS. Could you be any more retarded?

Do you know why Generals used to hang those who spread bad morale? Because a war can be won without a single shot being fired if the men don't have the will to fight. The greatest Generals know how to rally Men to combat. But for many of you, you have the strategic mind that would struggle at getting their way out of a wet paper bag. You're foot soldiers, you're common men and women who are answering an essential call. And you have the nerve to complain that it's not happening fast enough? You're there as protection you fool, We're part of the Infantry. Things are coming that will literally rock the world. Titans who many believed were IMMORTAL have been wounded so grievously, many may not survive. The GOLDEN ERA OF MAN AWAITS US. If only you can understand, Giants die in weeks, Titans die in Months. JUSTICE IS COMING.

Faith is expensive, hope doesn't come cheap, it's easy to be a cynic, it doesn't cost you anything except your soul.

In that their actions, both directly and indirectly, aid those who would do damage to the Make America Great Again Agenda and see it fail. Whoever Q or QAnon may be, they are most decidedly not close to the President, they are not Conservatives, and with every post they make, they subvert the MAGA Agenda.

S Gorka.

K22 #13903232 06/15/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by K22

Nice article K,, fits alot of the what about me an what I want and expect crowd,, We should try to get sesame street to try and do a skit on this awakening thingy,,Hmmm?

Last edited by hosfly; 06/15/19.

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by K22

Nice article K,, fits alot of the what about me an what I want and expect crowd,, We should try to get sesame street to try and do a skit on this awakening thingy,,Hmmm?

laugh

Sesame street may be a bit over their heads.

Whip #13903410 06/15/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
n that their actions, both directly and indirectly, aid those who would do damage to the Make America Great Again Agenda and see it fail. Whoever Q or QAnon may be, they are most decidedly not close to the President, they are not Conservatives, and with every post they make, they subvert the MAGA Agenda.

S Gorka.

Page 258 of 2,250 1 2 256 257 258 259 260 2249 2250

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
543 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.