-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On a friend of mine's 18th birthday his older sister and a friend of hers got him all drunkerd up until he passed out then stripped him and shaved him. Everything except the hair on his head was gone.
Toes, armpits, butt hairs, nut hairs, you name it, if it was a hair it was gone.

He looked really weird with no eyebrows.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Three of us went to SE Oregon coyote hunting and stayed in a hotel one night to get showers and dinner in town. My FFL buddy got pretty drunk and passed out so we decided to paint his toenails. The gal at the front desk had some polish and we bought it from her, a bright purple color. Next morning in a stupor he climbed in the shower. He said when he looked down and saw his purple toenails he jumped and thought he had caught some disease and they were going to fall off. He was a good sport about it.

Another time three of us were elk hunting on Sheep Mountain east of Bend Oregon. It was hot and dry but there were a few elk around in the junipers and water holes. One night I stayed out way after dark. On my way back to camp I hear Jim coming riding my 4 wheeler looking for me. He's not an experienced rider so I jumped in the ditch and wadded up my jacket. When he got close I threw the wadded up jacket out in the road in front of him and it opened up right when it wrapped itself around his face. He stammered and stuttered and finally got the atv stopped and pulled the jacket off his face cussing me. We all had a good laugh every time we remembered Jims Giant Owl Story and how he was attacked in the dark.

That is a little funny, Roy. Ha ha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
On a friend of mine's 18th birthday his older sister and a friend of hers got him all drunkerd up until he passed out then stripped him and shaved him. Everything except the hair on his head was gone.
Toes, armpits, butt hairs, nut hairs, you name it, if it was a hair it was gone.

Wait, so a drunk passed out dude had his nuts and ass shaved by his sister??

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery - Thomas Jefferson
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
When I was stationed in Germany, one of my roommates came in one night shidtfaced drunk, stripped all of his clothes off, and passed out on his bunk. Face up, on TOP of his covers. I took a green Chemstick, activated it, cut the top off of it, and poured the glowing goo all over his junk. He came to about 4AM, looked down to see his stuff glowing, and literally screamed. Like a girl. We all about fell out of our beds laughing so hard, which just made him madder. Well, to make it even better, I didn't know that the glow goo would irritate his junk to the point that it almost continually itched for the next week. He would just sit there scratching his itchy balls and alternate between giving me a death glare, and laughing, until they got better.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AB2506
A little cord and a hockey stick allowed you to lock anyone in their room.

In college you could use use two coke cases to do the same thing.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I confess that I was a repeat offender on this prank. It always worked.

First, some backstory. Back in college, I was dating this chick at a nearly all-girl college. They'd just started letting in guys, and they were renting out the extra dorm space to guys going to the local mortuary college. I'd go to meet her, and they'd ask me to go over to the men's dorm until she was ready to go out. As a result, I got to party with the mortuary students, and I learned a few things-- not much, but just enough to B.S. on the subject.

Fast forward 20-some years. I'm now teaching at the local state college. Every quarter, first night of class, I had this prank. Students were always coming in late, especially on the first night. I'd wait until the official start of class and then tell everyone that from here on out, I was going to tell folks this was "Introduction to Embalming Techniques," instead of "Advanced DOS." I'd get to nail 2-3 people every quarter, and the rest of the class was all in on it.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeDiablo

Yes.
She was an ornery broad.
And her friend was a horny bitch.
Both were more than a little slutty. Who knows what else they did to him that he either didn't talk about or didn't know about.
All I know for certain is he sure looked funny with no eyebrows.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
My family rented a cabin for a week in northern WI. I had cleared with the owners, to run my extention cord out to the dock to charge my boat at night. Some clowns from Chicago came in the morning after we did and popped their pontoon into the dock space I had run my cord to, and plugged in. I asked them politely if I could have my cord back...I'll just run it to the other side of the dock. They did, and I just moved my schit over. No biggie.

Then next evening after fishing I came in and their pontoon boat was docked in the spot I had moved to and plugged into my cord. This time, I just unplugged it and hooked up my boat.

The next morning, I saw they had unplugged from my boat and hooked back up to theirs. Now I was pissed. So, I moved my stuff down a few docks and pulled the cord, retied the buoys, etc... Came back from fishing....there they were. Parked where I moved. F uck I was livid. We had gone into town for something and the only store was a grocery/hardware store. In the back of there store were some really heavy duty zip-ties. Looked to be about 48" long and about 5/16" thick. I had no idea what you'd actually use them for, but I knew what I was going to do with them. I bought them. I was B.S'ing with the owner of the resort and mentioned the antics. He said they received some noise complaints nightly from the cabin next to theirs. I mentioned what I was going to do. He smiled, shook his head, and said, "I donno nothin about it. grin :

That afternoon I was fishing from the dock so I could make sure they didn't move my schit again when they got back. When they arrived they docked, drunker than schit, from 1/2 day on the lake, jamming the pontoons right under the dock. PERFECT!!

They gathered their gear and coolers and stumbled their way back to their rental for dinner. I used 2 zip-ties on each "toon" and pinned that mofo right to the dock. That night we heard them hooting and hollerin on the way back to the boat for their evening fishing. Our laughs could be heard for miles I'm sure as they were trying to back that boat out from the dock space, swearing, jumping in the water trying to push the boat back. I was LMAO.

I'm sure they found what happened in the morning because they used the boat some more. But, they left my schit alone after that.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Use to hang out with some Aussies. At a party one of their younger charges got drunk and passed out sitting in a chair. Those guys pulled his shorts off, placed his junk on a plate, put a fork and knife in his hands and photographed him.

The only prank I've pulled is we hired this guy Mario. As useless as a third set of tits on your forehead. I'd listen to this guy brag about being a cpa, a banker, a stockbroker, cast him a glance and he'd change the tune pretty quick. He was to be a financial advisor according to the nameplate on his desk. I changed it to fumbling advisor, the genius never noticed until he was fired 3 weeks later and the nameplate was offered to him on his departure.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
My good buddy that I work with hates people that back into a parking space. I ended up with his spare set of keys by chance and a couple times a week i'd go turn his truck around and back in. He finally came to me suggesting that he might be going crazy!! I slid his spare keys across the desk to him. Got him good.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
When my brother and I were too young to hunt elk, but not too young for pranks...

We'd have friends stay at our house for elk season, so about ten hunters in all. Someone got an elk opening morning, it was brought to our place and skinned and hung in the shed. The next morning after they went out hunting, my brother and I grabbed two hooves that had been cut off and went out to the road where there were muddy banks on either side, and made an "elk crossing." All kinds of hoof marks coming down the bank, mud all over the road, hoof marks going up the other side. We hid in a ditch and watched when they got home. They slammed on the brakes and ran out with rifles ready. They'd go up one bank and then come back to the road looking confused and then went up the other bank. They couldn't figure out how the elk trail just disappeared. We still laugh about that one.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Had a good one played on me many years ago.

I was working at a farm supply store in a small community. A lot of the farmers and ranchers had a house in town and would stop by the store first thing to get supplies before heading out. I always came in a little early and got the big coffee urn going so the farmers could grab a fresh cup while getting their supplies. It was one of those giant, 50 cup monsters. Unbeknownst to me, the fuel truck driver had taken a clean mouse trap, set it, then carefully worked it down into the coffee grounds so it was completely covered with coffee. He set the scoop to the side and waited for me to show up. I grabbed the scoop and shoved it into the coffee grounds. The trap went off and coffee grounds went everywhere. I guess I jumped pretty good from what he told me.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
D
dpd Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
I knew a guy who backed a cat in a mail box and left him in there all night . He would pass by the box and beat on the side of the it with a stick on and off that evening. He and his friends hid in the ditch the next morning and waited for the mailman to pass. He lived on a gravel road and the mailman would sit in the middle of his jeep and work both sides of the road. When he pull the lid open on the box, the cat ran up his arm and around his neck. He hit the gas and the jeep ran into the ditch with mail flying out of both windows on the jeep. He said his dad and the mailman were good friends and if his dad ever found out that he was involved he would still kick his butt and that was forty years ago.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
A co-worker told us about the time in college that the guys secretly decided the Friday night party was going to be a gross-out party on the girls. Second place winner crapped in his girl friend's purse during the party, when she wasn't looking, and closed it up again.

Bud always regretted not finding out what placed first.

His next door neighbor told us about the time he was in a F&G camp out on the Alaska Peninsula. Supply plane (Goose) from a distance saw Bill taking a bath in a small pond back of the cabin , circled way out, and came in low and fast from a blind side, blasting wet- nekkid Bill with the prop wash.

"I just turned a deep blue!"

Bill was so mad he grabbed up his rifle. Guys in Goose waited an hour to come back...

Oh yeah, the cabin needed a new radio antenna...which wasn't all that tall ....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bud (same guy above) noticed all his friends shunning him one day at college, and it was his birthday. Depressed, he cut the last class and started drinking. By the time his surprise birthday party started (at his place) he was passed out on the couch, but the party went on anyway. And no one put anything in the trash.

He woke up the next morning, looked around, and thought: " JFC- did I do all this?"

When his wife Jeanne retired, she was cleaning out their second home in Kenai to move back to Hope permanently. Bud came home from work one day and Jeanne said " Bud, I found our marriage license today, and guess what?"

Bud: "We have been celebrating it on the wrong day"

"Jeanne:" How did you know?"

"I have always known - I was just waiting for you to figure it out."

He had waited 22 years to pull that one.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Pair of worn bright red ladies high heel shoes, it's easy to find a pair at the local thrift store.
Envelope and stationary from a hotel cleaning maid, just need to ask maid for it while maid is in the hallway .
Name of hotel manager

A Letter with the following wording typed and signed using hotel managers name

Dear Mrs. xxxxxxxx

The other day when visiting our hotel, you left your shoes in the room. Since you are such valid and frequent customer of our facility, we are returning you your shoes to you.

Thank-you,

Manager

Now wrap this up in a box and mail it all to someone's wife.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Along the same drunken party lines, it was a Friday night party tradition on my college dorm floor . (Our floor motto was from True Grit. "Fill your hand you SOB!" Usually accompanied by a thrown beer.). One night as we started the party, the "host" was already pissed, and soon passed out. We undressed him down to his shorts and the girls tattooed his entire body with magic marker.

Good job, too!

Last edited by las; 06/18/19.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
2 good ones of note from school days. Cling wrap over the toilet bowl under the seat in the girl's bathrooms. Could always tell by the wet skirts.

Wiring up the metal urinal to a magneto outside the boy's bathroom. Wait for the sound of someone taking a leak, and crank that handle. Entertaining...............

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeDiablo

It's Tennessee.........No big deal.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
When an elderly (70's) couple left town for the weekend, a half dozen neighbors and myself (visiting), poured their garage floor and footings cement, which they had wanted for several years, but never got around to contracting.

We left an anonymous note: "Enjoy your nursery".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
What does the zippy tie do?

Old prank. It flips around and slaps the underside, making weird noises. People freak out thinking they have major problems.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,455
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.