Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Wait, wait, wait...what kind of idiot doesn’t believe in conspiracy theories today? I mean, we just watched a cabal of about 15 high ranking government officials secretly conspire and harness more or less the entire intelligence and legal apparatus of the federal government to try and stage a coup upon a duly elected president. Had Hillary Clinton won or Trump had been a little less popular so that he had been impeached, anyone saying as much would be derided as a “kook and conspiracy theorist”. I could name you half a dozen actual conspiracies that have taken place in the last decade or so that everyone on this board acknowledges as true and believes.

So, while you may not believe in any one particular conspiracy or you may disagree with someone, only an idiot pretends to be superior to those who do at this point.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/21/19.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeeze....a full bubble......

I am MAGA.
jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe so, but when EVERYTHING is a resultant of a conspiracy by the SAME group of people with a religion as the common denominator, the "kook" modifier applies...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You are SO FULL of horseshit its not even funny. Just for starters, the Lusitania was doing 25 kts plus at the time she was torpedoed. the torpedo hit
a nearly empty coal bunker and coal dust being almost like black powder, enhanced the detonation and made a bigger hole. That and the HIGH SPEED
she was traveling, caused the rapid intake of water. .

For that particular voyage Lusitania had only 19 of her 25 boilers operational [ boiler room 4 was down]. Thus reducing Lusitania's potential speed to 21 knots
and when the vessel entered the Irish channel captain Turner reduced her speed down to as low as 15 knots due to fog.

this was done in contravention to orders to proceed at full speed in the submarine war zone.

Logs from U-20 also do not show Lusitania doing 25 knots.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Is that from Cosmo Kramer's Astonishing Tales of the Sea?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Anybody who believes anything from the government or media hasn't been paying attention.

They might tell the truth once in a blue moon,...but it's not worth taking the chance to think that it might be *this* time.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's funny though,......every time the government starts talking about blowing a buncha schitt up,...here comes jorge hittin the caps lock,.... talkin' 'bout,..

"ANYBODY THAT'S NOT FOR IT IS A KOOK!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's funny though,......every time the government starts talking about blowing a buncha schitt up,...here comes jorge hittin the caps lock,.... talkin' 'bout,..

"Crank"or “KOOK” is a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of his or her contemporaries consider to be false. A crank belief is so wildly at variance with those commonly held that it is considered ludicrous. Wikipedia

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I know you lack formal education, but you should really look into taking some sort of reading comprehension course(s).

And for the record:

The LAST thing we need is to invade Iran. We lack the will, guts or for that matter manpower and money to do it, but if I were Trump, I'd be poring over high impact/lower risk punitive actions. Search for "Preying Mantis" for an idea I would love to see...

The President did the right thing. I'm sure we will respond in kind..

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/22/19.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No one believes you, Jorge. You're a Boltonite, through and through.

IC B3

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

When you have nothing, the tactic is to throw out as much excrement against the bulkhead in the hopes some of it will stick. Keep trying...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You saw, last minute, which way the wind was blowing. Better late than never. Admit it, though. You have John Bolton bed sheets, don't you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem with “all out war” is it always looks good in theory and ends bad in practice.

At some point, we need to let the kids living in the area deal with Iran and not be the hover parent for the Middle East.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Anybody who believes anything from the government or media hasn't been paying attention.

They might tell the truth once in a blue moon,...but it's not worth taking the chance to think that it might be *this* time.

Especially when you live in KY and your water main breaks once a year.haha sorry

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

When you have nothing, the tactic is to throw out as much excrement against the bulkhead in the hopes some of it will stick. Keep trying...

No thinking person believes you and your kooky lies about Israel.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't think TRH, Ghost or Bristoe are crazy.

I think they have weak minds.

I quite agree on the first 2, but I'm not convinced on the 3rd member of that triumvirate. Yet.

The problem is a high degree of gullibility, coupled with inadequate education, which leads to deep-seated anxiety and feelings of inadequacy that are out of proportion with the person's strong ego. These persons attempt to reconcile the cognitive disconnect between their erroneous belief that they are exceptional and their low level of success/achievement in real life. They then embrace conspiracy theories and other kookiness as a means of demonstrating their "superiority" in the face of all evidence of their ordinariness.

I just watched a video this morning by some other kook that purported to "prove" the moon is an artificial satellite placed by aliens to watch "us". It was very slick, and sounded real convincing. There was a lot of good factual information in it, but about 1/4 of the assertions they made were outright lies. For instance, they said that mica and titanium are present in large quantities on the moon, but are not "elements" that are found in nature; well, first thing, mica is a silicate mineral, not an element, and second thing, both mica and titanium are present in abundance naturally both on the earth and the moon. In another hilarious segment, they claimed the moon was only 25% as massive as it should be, by using a flawed geometric formula for volume of a sphere that anyone who knows 8th grade math would recognize s wrong. But hey, geometry and algebra have no relevance in "real life", so we don't need to teach that stuff, any more. Many other flat-out falsehoods were included in the video, which any person with even a smattering of college-level education in physics, astronomy, and geology would recognize. But huge numbers of gullible, undereducated, and overconfident conspiracy kooks will watch this video and be convinced by the slick sales pitch.

The rubes who sucker in on the talk radio and internet conspiracy pundits (I dunno, is Alex Jones one? I don't keep track...) are quick to deny anything that doesn't support their warped view of the world and politics as deliberate deception perpetrated by deepstate/Illuminati/joos/boogeyman-of-the-week, and dismiss official sources of information as a matter of course. Because that proves their "superiority" in the face of their obvious ordinariness.

Kind of pathetic.

What makes it so pathetic is that those so afflicted choose to allow their obsessions to block genuine learning.

They then go forth with missionary zeal to convert the unenlightened lesser beings assuming that others are as simple and gullible as themselves.

It would be tiresome if they were not so much fun to poke. Who would know that there were so many sick/goofy buttnuggets vlogging from their singlewides were it not for our "awoke" members who have their fingers on the pulse of America.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Drawing flak.

Must be over the target.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Drawing flak.

Must be over the target.

Only in your mind.....

Stupidity usually gets rewarded with comments too.......... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Drawing flak.

Must be over the target.

How would you know....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Exactly.

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,883 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,346
Posts18,468,775
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.