Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 79 1 2 3 4 78 79
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! Yeah, be a good person, fck like an alley cat & kill the bastard if there's a pregnancy! LOL!

Atheists have killed more people than ALL religions combined throughout our entire history!

Blaming Atheists?....It is not the Lord that giveth and taketh?....free will issued by God is what permits the wicked to kill.
surely God knew exactly how his plans would work out before the creation of the universe and mankind.

it wasn't mankind who cast down/sent Lucifer to be prince of this world, it was Gods idea with full prior knowledge of the consequences.

What If God had not made Adam so stupid so as to listen to Eve and eat the forbidden fruit?

if Adam had been fooled by the wiliest most cunning animal [snake] I could better understand... grin

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! Yeah, be a good person, fck like an alley cat & kill the bastard if there's a pregnancy! LOL!

Atheists have killed more people than ALL religions combined throughout our entire history!

Blaming Atheists?....It is not the Lord that giveth and taketh?....free will issued by God is what permits the wicked to kill.
surely God knew exactly how his plans would work out before the creation of the universe and mankind.

it wasn't mankind who cast down/sent Lucifer to be prince of this world, it was Gods idea with full prior knowledge of the consequences.

What If God had not made Adam so stupid so as to listen to Eve and eat the forbidden fruit?

if Adam had been fooled by the wiliest most cunning animal [snake] I could better understand... grin

Pussy has been the cause of most stupid decisions throughout human history.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
LOL a lot for sure. Guilty on that myself.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Never mind Stalin, etc, who killed not on behalf of atheism but to maintain power and control....the bible tells us that, except for a boatload of refugees, God killed the whole world, guilty and innocent alike by drowning.

Last edited by DBT; 06/23/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jahrs
For those who can’t make it to church today or for those who don’t believe or do not know that Jesus was a real person, risen from the dead and is alive, here is something that may help. It could be the best 45 minutes that you've ever spent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfZb3HvV9Ew

Thank you Jahrs....! Clearly we need more prophets!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The problem is people confuse Religion with the life changing power of Jesus Christ.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 19352012
The problem is people confuse Religion with the life changing power of Jesus Christ.

Well said!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dre
F*ck religion.
Constant killing in name of _____ over the centuries.
Basically a Crutch for the weak that need something to believe in....Mystical being?
Just be a good person and move on.

Why? It's more fun to be a bad person. If there are no real consequences.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by savage24
Now, why don’t you mind your own business and quit trying to save my dirty, rotten, no good soul.

Ravi Sacharias - net worth approx. $7.5 million

evidently theres a generous commission in trying to save the wicked...the more sheep they can shear the better.. wink

You sound like you are against a man, who has the most important job in the world, (what better can a man do than to try and preach the Word so that people like us can be saved from the wrath to come) who makes a lot of money.?
Compare that 7.5 M that Ravi makes to the 40 M that Joel Olsteen makes.
Follow the money and report back to me how and where Ravi’s money goes and where and how Joel’s money is spent. They are on opposite sides of the Gospel. One is the true Gospel and one is a false Gospel.

C.H. Spurgeon
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by savage24
I did try; made it about 7 minutes. The problem with telling a Christian that I don’t believe in the Bible is that they quote the Bible to prove me wrong.

You make a great point.
Give it 7 more minutes today. He brings out a lot of points that have nothing to do with bible verses.
You didn’t even make it past the first bullet.

C.H. Spurgeon
IC B3

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Dre
F*ck religion.
Constant killing in name of _____ over the centuries.
Basically a Crutch for the weak that need something to believe in....Mystical being?
Just be a good person and move on.

Why? It's more fun to be a bad person. If there are no real consequences.

Lol.
Well the Problem is, some of the nastiest people I know are also the most religious...But they go to church on Sunday and repent and it starts all over on Monday as all sins have been washed away and forgiven.
We all know right from wrong and yet we still need a book to tell us what to do?
Can’t wait to really find out what’s out there after we pass.
And if there is a ‘god’ and he or she sends me to hell even though I was good person and giving me a free will to choose, then he’s a hypocrite and a dictator.
Believe in me or you will burn!!

Last edited by Dre; 06/24/19.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
One is the true Gospel and one is a false Gospel.

Please prove this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the problem with Christians is that, like Christ, they aren't afraid to point out deplorable behavior. That never goes over well. The whole "go and sin no more" thing really pisses people off.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dre
Well the Problem is, some of the nastiest people I know are also the most religious...But they go to church on Sunday and repent and it starts all over on Monday as all sins have been washed away and forgiven.
See my above post.
We all know right from wrong and yet we still need a book to tell us what to do?
That's an assumption that obviously doesn't hold up to reality. You should be able to see that from all the wars and genocides committed by atheists like Stalin and Mao, etc. and by all the abortions. Just to name a couple things.

Can’t wait to really find out what’s out there after we pass.
And if there is a ‘god’ and he or she sends me to hell even though I was good person and giving me a free will to choose, then he’s a hypocrite and a dictator.
Believe in me or you will burn!!
A good argument can be made that God doesn't "send" people to Hell so much as they choose it. Free will. If a person is uncomfortable with offering worship and praise to God for 1 hour out of the 168 hours in a week, how would they feel about doing that constantly for an eternity?

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Please prove this.

If you want the proof than pick a sermon from each of these preachers and watch or listen and take notes.
If you have any wisdom at all you will see the prosperity gospel preached by Olsteen and the concern for your soul by Zacharias.
Follow the money... if you still need help seeing clearly I’d be happy to listen to the 2 sermons and have a discussion with you.

C.H. Spurgeon
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by xverminator
For those who can’t make it to church today or for those who don’t believe or do not know that Jesus was a real person, risen from the dead and is alive, here is something that may help. It could be the best 45 minutes that you've ever spent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfZb3HvV9Ew

Thank you Jahrs....! Clearly we need more prophets!

X-VERMINATOR

Amen Brother!

Originally Posted by 19352012

Well stated.

“For thine is the Kingdom, the POWER, and the Glory for ever and ever! Amen

Last edited by Jahrs; 06/24/19.

C.H. Spurgeon
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Please prove this.

Have you ever heard Olsteen say that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that we are destined to Hell unless we repent and believe in Jesus as Lord?
Has he said that God is Holy or that he is a God of justice and wrath?

Name it and claim it is not reality.

C.H. Spurgeon
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You left us Agnostics off your thread title.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"Oh, I don't reject Christ. I love Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike Christ."

I don't know if Ghandi actually said this, but it is a very true statement. The reason the Cabal/Lucifer captured the World so easily was the fault of the Church/Religion. We have the Holy Trinity which all know about, but who knows about the Unholy Trinity? Or what it comprises of? It is the full knowledge and understanding of the latter that saves the Kingdom and in the mirror effect it is the lack of full knowledge and understanding that turns the Kingdom into a Hell.......on Earth.
One of the more recent drastic mistakes by the Church/Religion was giving up their sovereignty for a bribe. Around 1954 they began signing contracts with the IRS for 501C3 status (a bribe).
A bribe trumps any teaching of Jesus is Lord, it renders it noneffective.
2 Corinthians 6:14-18 Revelation 18:4

J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
You left us Agnostics off your thread title.

^non-Christians

C.H. Spurgeon
Page 2 of 79 1 2 3 4 78 79

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,032
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.