Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
little man in the woods is another doozy most cant do it. Cannon cockers are no pic nic either..

It snowed at Benning in dec 83
Wtf.
I was platoon guide(9 fugging weeks straight out of 14 week OSUT/ COHORT)
Told my platoon uniform was soft caps and bdu,s
Big mistake ..
Read another days uniform on the training schedule.
Fugg...
Other 2 platoons come out steel pots and lbv.

Fugging Sr drill SFC Burke comes out singing the sesame street song " one of these things is not like the other"

I knew I was fugged big time...
Bout an inch of snow on the ground.
Hey says " hey private E ! I know your from maine get on down on your back and knock out 400 snow angels.
Afterwards we corrected our uniform and went to training.

Fugg......

Went to Carson 1/12 th
In july of 84 the bn went to Benning for light leaders course ( all the dismount sqds)
Was a pfc and got my EIB.
Had some spare time went to my osut company.
Drill sgts treated me like a human being.
2 of the 3 of my platoons drills were still their and a bunch of the other platoons still were also.
SSG Sorsdahl and SGG Micheals talking schitt about me to the other ones.
Showed me off to their current crop of BT,s talking smack to em.
I was just chuckling inside to myself during that.
Saying look at E he made e- 3 with 9 months TIS and got a EIB and going to light leaders.
Both of em Vietnam vets
Told em my squad ldr was a 173rd Nam vet .
Learning alot from him and learned alot from them.
They actually made me feel pretty proud.

Punishment , tough love, learning, and reward schitt.

Last edited by renegade50; 06/24/19.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
cattle prods work wonders.....

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Step father beat us, broke our arms, dislocated our shoulders, hit us with things that caused us to need stitches, a wonderful time was had by all. He bitched so much my mother had ulcers so bad she needed operation, she died on the operating table at 37. Then when we got home after the funeral, he told my brother and I, “ Well you finally killed your mother”. I laid awake at night thinking of ways to kill him, but my brother was ten and my sister was four.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
little man in the woods is another doozy most cant do it. Cannon cockers are no pic nic either..

Body twist on the ground and the dying cockroach extended version

4 up and over with a wpn
Interchange with a wpn
8 count push up

Ect ect ect.

Gawd...
Drills could come up with some schitt

Hahaha!!!

Good times though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Autism

Get a good leather strap to her, while there's still a chance

Doesn't work only now it makes you a criminal.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Dad never did anything like that.

He would just strip me butt-ass nekkid, throw me out in the front yard and lock me out of the house.

My uncle was still [bleep] his pants at 4 years old. Grandma took him outside in the middle of winter and took ice cold water to him to wash it off for about 5 min. He damn near died of hypothermia,but he never [bleep] himself again.

Hell yeah!!!
Shock some sense into him for sure.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hanco
Step father beat us, broke our arms, dislocated our shoulders, hit us with things that caused us to need stitches, a wonderful time was had by all. He bitched so much my mother had ulcers so bad she needed operation, she died on the operating table at 37. Then when we got home after the funeral, he told my brother and I, “ Well you finally killed your mother”. I laid awake at night thinking of ways to kill him, but my brother was ten and my sister was four.

That sunofabytch still alive.
If not I hoped he died a miserable pain filled slow death.
Some people really deserve double what they did to others.
Gawd.....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I can relate in every aspect but I choose not to tell a soul as no one would even believe the schit. You're a good man Hanco. Strong man.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Take a kid to a Psychologist,....leave 'em for an hour. Go pick 'em up. The Psychologist says:

"She's mean,.....$500 please."

BTDT went to see if we could get advise on how to deal with a difficult ADHD child. after two visits............yes he has ADHD, not one word more.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Take a kid to a Psychologist,....leave 'em for an hour. Go pick 'em up. The Psychologist says:

BTDT went to see if we could get advise on how to deal with a difficult ADHD child. after two visits............yes he has ADHD, not one word more.

When my oldest daughter was in the second grade her teacher called me and her mother in because she thought my daughter had ADHD.

Her reasoning?

My daughter would read books while the teacher was speaking to the class.

My daughter went on to be a National Merit Finalist.

I don't think her second grade teacher was.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by renegade50

That sunofabytch still alive.
If not I hoped he died a miserable pain filled slow death.
Some people really deserve double what they did to others.
Gawd.....

Thats sure something.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
Autism

Get a good leather strap to her, while there's still a chance

Crossed our mind, she is a bit of a loaner, but by no means shy, and didn't fit the spectrum at all, she punched a boy in her preschool class because he took away a toy from some other kid who was her friend. She stands up for what she thinks is right but there is no persuading her. I apprecieat her standing up to the little boy but that was an isolated situation of her doing something right"
She gave my middle child a black eye over the last grape Popsicle, and she doesn't even like the grape Popsicle. .

This is sounding more and more like my kind of kid.

In 30 years she’ll be making people cry on Internet forums.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In all seriousness, good luck man.

I’d for sure want to keep her busy and tired. Lots of physical activity, sports, hiking, running, etc...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Prwlr

When my oldest daughter was in the second grade her teacher called me and her mother in because she thought my daughter had ADHD.

Her reasoning?

My daughter would read books while the teacher was speaking to the class.

My daughter went on to be a National Merit Finalist.

I don't think her second grade teacher was.

Congratulations on your daughter's accomplishment, that required a lot of hard work as well as talent.

Ed

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
My two are 12 and 9 girl being the youngest I’ve had to pull out my belt a few times and they no for sure dare not cross there momma put the fear of god in them young and they’ll remember don’t have a minutes trouble out of neither now they do what there told might be a different story with the girl in a few years but I’m well stocked in ammo for that

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My youngest son was a turd head supreme from 3 - 6. He was way too old to still be wearing pull-ups but wouldn’t wear underwear. If you put them on him he would go hide and fill em’ up. I about broke my wrist on his behind until one day I yanked them off, rubbed his nose in it and we stood together in the bathroom until he hand washed them in the sink.

I wasn’t sure both of us would survive those years. But we did and he grew out of it. My advice is to stay consistent and firm with discipline and communicate unacceptable behavior.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When my son was about 3-4 years old, I could have wore my arm out paddling my son, it didn't phase him. Neither did time outs on the steps or on the couch. But one day I made him stand in the corner and that did it. No idea why but it worked. Twenty years later, he's a productive member of society and a good kid.

Best of luck,

Dale

This space for rent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Im gonna have to draw the line at rubbing a toddlers face on his own schit.

Thats kinda fugged up!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
My youngest son was a turd head supreme from 3 - 6. He was way too old to still be wearing pull-ups but wouldn’t wear underwear. If you put them on him he would go hide and fill em’ up.

I can't quit laughing.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
In all seriousness, good luck man.

I’d for sure want to keep her busy and tired. Lots of physical activity, sports, hiking, running, etc...

Uhhh.....she's 4 I think.

Maybe a paper route?

Sweat shop job?

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

409 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 38 invisible), 1,922 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,671
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.