Hop To
Page 266 of 2,261 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 2260 2261
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If people are not in prison by 2020 November Trump will lose the election because the democrats fearing nothing will cheat him out of it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-gets-democrats-hot-and-bothered-video/

GB1

Whip #13924913 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. a lot of messages from people who think she shouldn’t have allowed the float.

Obama and Hillary are still loved by millions of Americans. I wonder if “a lot” meant an overwhelming majority?

If Hillary was going to get locked up, it would have happened by now, or at least an indictment.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13924945 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
This is an interesting thread.........................................
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1142388343180632065.html

So much of the Cash sent to Iran was used to bribe US politicians and others. I have no doubt this is true.
. Mattis occasionally voiced his disagreement with certain Trump administration policies, opposing the proposed withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal[11]

So who was Sec. of Defense Mattis trying to protect, himself for taking bribes from Iran, or his Deep State Handlers?

Either way, by protecting the Iran Deal, wasn’t Mattis guilty of Treason as well?

Last edited by steve4102; 06/25/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13925090 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by xverminator
This is what I mean about mentally exhausting. K22 already answered your questions way better than I ever could but your obsession with what color hat the players are wearing prevents you from absorbing some really great info....
Originally Posted by K22

Learn their communications and then apply "Game Theory" if you are really interested in what is going on. But we were told how many people have the "WHOLE" picture. The key word is "whole" picture.

https://qmap.pub/read/504

https://qmap.pub/read/1225

https://qmap.pub/read/2524

https://qmap.pub/read/1789

https://qmap.pub/read/97

https://qmap.pub/read/60

"Why not just drop that [bleep] like a MOAB?!?"

This is the correct question. The answer is simple. Trump uses bluffs to test the capabilities of his opposition, introduce doubt and create an atmosphere where his enemies aren't sure what is true and what will happen next.

Some Trump political, intelligence and counterintelligence strategies:

Trump "leaks" fake information to his enemies intentionally through compromised backchannels. This creates confusion and causes the media to lose credibility as their reporting turns out to be false. Trump laughs and calls them fake news for these glaring errors. Brennan himself was leaked false information that Trump and his family would be indicted weeks before the Mueller investigation closed. He was shown to be wrong and now claims he was given bad intel.
"The leaks are real, the news is fake" - Donald J. Trump

Trump publicly feuds with people he sends out of his camp to "sever ties" and free them up to independently pursue an objective without raising public awareness. For the media to tie him to these "burned bridge" actors, they would need to allege elaborate conspiracy narratives, and they are already stretched thin with the mainstream offensive.

Trump manages damaging releases of information by his enemies by pushing a counter narrative his own team's carefully designed "damaging" information which ends up proving to be false and defuses the original harmful situation by sewing seeds of doubt against "anti-trump lies".

Trump leaks information about what events might happen next or certain threats through to his enemies and even his base. Some he follows through and some he does not. The GOAL is to never allow any one person outside his closest circle to be able to predict the next move. Yes this also makes it very difficult for his enemies to counter, prepare or preempt anything they believe he is going to do next because they simply never truly know.

^^^ This is the part that is so frustrating for straightforward patriotic supporters of Trump. They project their principles on to Trump and who they believe he should be and HOW he should go about winning his objectives.

Trump benefits from noc (unofficial) agents utilized in a controlled opposition capacity. These help to push the focus back onto his opponents in an opportune moment. He can brand them by creating a story manufactured by his agents and immediately use his bully pulpit to shine the light on these damaging events. I stopped counting at how many times I witnessed this simple game playing out.

Trump uses a myriad of sequential behavioral and semantic strategies to create a news cycle to his advantage, damaging his opponent's credibility, and ultimately pilfering his enemies' lukewarm supporters by stealing their platform issues one at a time. An example:

1-Trump makes outrageous inflammatory statement designed to outrage a targeted opponent.

2-Trump allows time for his opponent to begin a news cycle of outrage, now inflaming the loudest fringe of their tribe.

3-Trump immediately targets a KEY issue he wants to steal from his opponent and performs a notable action directly and positively affecting that issue. (Think Kim K with the prison reform PR stunt, Syria withdrawal etc).

The opposition media cannot deal with the suddenly introduced confusion in the midst of the outrage mob. They are forced to ignore the new positive event or, in the worst cases, actually claim it is another terrible decision by Trump. Many people conflate the ridicule Trump is receiving in that news cycle with the highly agreeable positive action they are observing and assume his opponents actually oppose it instead of the original inflammatory action. Trump effectively lays claim on many of his opponents' trademark issues in this way.

All of these are adaptations of very basic, well known military and intelligence strategies. All major political administrations make earnest attempts to dominate the field with their execution. The difference is in their typical restraint of overt action in favor of a more one dimensional public presentation of their primary asset.

Trump, in contrast, becomes an active participant in the subversion itself which is highly unconventional. I believe students of military and political strategy will study the Trump administration's acute weaponization of COMINT and HUMINT for years to come.

Got a baked Ziti going on the grill! I'll follow up with a little more specificity after while because I know the lack of is what causes your tunnel vision. In the mean time re-read K's post!

X-VERMINATOR

Got it, Trump uses misdirection to fool and confuse the enemy, no argument there.

My question was about Q, If Trump goes through all this effort to fool, confuse and misdirect, what is the benefit of Q telling the whole world that what Trump has done or will do is misdirection?

Try this.............................

"Learn their communications and then apply "Game Theory" if you are really interested in what is going on."

OK, Game Theory, Dominant Strategy and all that, I get Trump’s strategy, what I don’t get is why Q is undermining that strategy by “letting the cat out of the bag”?.

Might be why S Gorky, who is close to the President said this about Q.

. n that their actions, both directly and indirectly, aid those who would do damage to the Make America Great Again Agenda and see it fail. Whoever Q or QAnon may be, they are most decidedly not close to the President, they are not Conservatives, and with every post they make, they subvert the MAGA Agenda.

S Gorka.

Whip #13925092 06/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
If Hillary was going to get locked up, it would have happened by now, or at least an indictment.

Other than satisfying your ego, what benefit would be realised by locking her up now? Are you saying we should let her handlers and puppet masters off the hook to continue with their agenda? Or is it because we only like the easy low hanging fruit and are to apathetic to take on the big picture? Or is thinking past Hillary to painful? Maybe we are so Pharmaceutical drug induced that its to mentally cloudy to go that far into thought?
I prefer getting the whole tare, roots and all including the dirt around it.

IC B2

K22 #13925132 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Other than satisfying your ego, what benefit would be realised by locking her up now? Are you saying we should let her handlers and puppet masters off the hook to continue with their agenda? Or is it because we only like the easy low hanging fruit and are to apathetic to take on the big picture? Or is thinking past Hillary to painful? Maybe we are so Pharmaceutical drug induced that its to mentally cloudy to go that far into thought?

Personal attacks, again, shocked I say shocked I am.

Personal attacks aside, you answered your own question.

By your own words, Hillary has handlers, in other words she is basically “low hanging fruit”.

And how do those wishing to get to the top of a fruit tree, take the low hanging fruit and squeeze all the juice out of them until they squeal like a pig.

I do recall Hillary saying something to the affect “ That if I go down, we all go down”, sounds to me like she could easily be squeezed and drained of her juices.

...but as we all know, lots of low fruit, like McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Page, Hillary are still walking and talking and even writing without a care in the world.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/25/19.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by WillARights
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/clapper_hears_barrs_chilling_footsteps.html

"They really counted on Hillary winning, didn't they? Former director of National Intelligence James Clapper is in panic mode, realizing that the so-called "intelligence community" he supervised under President Obama is about to be revealed by Atty. Gen. William Barr and U.S. atty. John Durham as a weaponized arm of the Clinton campaign, with indictments to follow."

If anybody needs a slap down put on him, it's this dude. The evidence points to Obama, and its very easy for JB to blame him, knowing ex presidents will never be prosecuted.

What's really disturbing in this article is the assertion that current Trump-appointed CIA director Gina Haspell was herself involved in the spy op and is "running scared from the Durham investigation". Is this a case of keep your friends close and your enemies closer? It seems to me that having her as CIA director just makes things more difficult, unless she has already turned.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
K22 #13925244 06/25/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Well, indicting Hillary would be a shock that would have half the country talking about how crazy Trump is and a bunch of lieberals going off the deep end rioting, jails being filled, setting themselves on fire, jumping off tall buipdings, pissing in starbucks coffee, spitting in micky burgers, and in general pissing off all their loving relatives.

Iirc, the jews demanded the Lord come and vanquish the Romans with hell fire and brimstone and we know how that worked out.

If Trump scalded the US how would it affect the rest of the earth beginning to look at throwing off the yoke of their tyrannical governments?

It seems as if Trump has employed even psychiatrists in his efforts to win this world war of uncunventional warfare along with construction folks expanding GITMO.

I hear there are now a few over 103,000 sealed indictments with 17,800 in Ca. They are still getting the goods on the commies and traitors in this country and we dont need discovery in legal cases being used to help other traitors, human traffickers and drug traffickers escape. This does not mean all cases will have to be opened or prosecuted. There are too many, but they will be used to get the animals to turn on one another and reveal other info just as was lately seen between Comey, McCade, Clapper, Strzok etc.,

Lisa Page has already flipped and provided convicting info. Will Huma and Weiner go down with the deep state regime or elect to reveal all they know?

Durham has hated Mueller almost forever and was the one responsible for getting reversals on many of Weissmans previous convictions.

Trump will start nailing the small fry first and build narrstive as regular folks get clued in. An example would be the recent prosecution of K Ranier whos NXIVM group maintained 14 child care facilities. The investigation and prosecution revealed finding info on close relations between some of those and some of Hillarys close connections.

The Truth is coming and the Last Trump (Psalms) is bringing it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/25/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
This is what I mean about mentally exhausting. K22 already answered your questions way better than I ever could but your obsession with what color hat the players are wearing prevents you from absorbing some really great info....
Originally Posted by K22

Learn their communications and then apply "Game Theory" if you are really interested in what is going on. But we were told how many people have the "WHOLE" picture. The key word is "whole" picture.

This is the correct question. The answer is simple. Trump uses bluffs to test the capabilities of his opposition, introduce doubt and create an atmosphere where his enemies aren't sure what is true and what will happen next.

Trump "leaks" fake information to his enemies intentionally through compromised backchannels. This creates confusion and causes the media to lose credibility as their reporting turns out to be false. Trump laughs and calls them fake news for these glaring errors. Brennan himself was leaked false information that Trump and his family would be indicted weeks before the Mueller investigation closed. He was shown to be wrong and now claims he was given bad intel.

Trump publicly feuds with people he sends out of his camp to "sever ties" and free them up to independently pursue an objective without raising public awareness. For the media to tie him to these "burned bridge" actors, they would need to allege elaborate conspiracy narratives, and they are already stretched thin with the mainstream offensive.

Trump manages damaging releases of information by his enemies by pushing a counter narrative his own team's carefully designed "damaging" information which ends up proving to be false and defuses the original harmful situation by sewing seeds of doubt against "anti-trump lies".

Trump leaks information about what events might happen next or certain threats through to his enemies and even his base. Some he follows through and some he does not. The GOAL is to never allow any one person outside his closest circle to be able to predict the next move. Yes this also makes it very difficult for his enemies to counter, prepare or preempt anything they believe he is going to do next because they simply never truly know.

^^^ This is the part that is so frustrating for straightforward patriotic supporters of Trump. They project their principles on to Trump and who they believe he should be and HOW he should go about winning his objectives.

Trump benefits from noc (unofficial) agents utilized in a controlled opposition capacity. These help to push the focus back onto his opponents in an opportune moment. He can brand them by creating a story manufactured by his agents and immediately use his bully pulpit to shine the light on these damaging events. I stopped counting at how many times I witnessed this simple game playing out.

Trump uses a myriad of sequential behavioral and semantic strategies to create a news cycle to his advantage, damaging his opponent's credibility, and ultimately pilfering his enemies' lukewarm supporters by stealing their platform issues one at a time. An example:

1-Trump makes outrageous inflammatory statement designed to outrage a targeted opponent.

2-Trump allows time for his opponent to begin a news cycle of outrage, now inflaming the loudest fringe of their tribe.

3-Trump immediately targets a KEY issue he wants to steal from his opponent and performs a notable action directly and positively affecting that issue. (Think Kim K with the prison reform PR stunt, Syria withdrawal etc).

The opposition media cannot deal with the suddenly introduced confusion in the midst of the outrage mob. They are forced to ignore the new positive event or, in the worst cases, actually claim it is another terrible decision by Trump. Many people conflate the ridicule Trump is receiving in that news cycle with the highly agreeable positive action they are observing and assume his opponents actually oppose it instead of the original inflammatory action. Trump effectively lays claim on many of his opponents' trademark issues in this way.

All of these are adaptations of very basic, well known military and intelligence strategies. All major political administrations make earnest attempts to dominate the field with their execution. The difference is in their typical restraint of overt action in favor of a more one dimensional public presentation of their primary asset.

Trump, in contrast, becomes an active participant in the subversion itself which is highly unconventional. I believe students of military and political strategy will study the Trump administration's acute weaponization of COMINT and HUMINT for years to come.

Got a baked Ziti going on the grill! I'll follow up with a little more specificity after while because I know the lack of is what causes your tunnel vision. In the mean time re-read K's post!

X-VERMINATOR

Got it, Trump uses misdirection to fool and confuse the enemy, no argument there.

My question was about Q, If Trump goes through all this effort to fool, confuse and misdirect, what is the benefit of Q telling the whole world that what Trump has done or will do is misdirection?

"Learn their communications and then apply "Game Theory" if you are really interested in what is going on."

OK, Game Theory, Dominant Strategy and all that, I get Trump’s strategy, what I don’t get is why Q is undermining that strategy by “letting the cat out of the bag”?.

. n that their actions, both directly and indirectly, aid those who would do damage to the Make America Great Again Agenda and see it fail. Whoever Q or QAnon may be, they are most decidedly not close to the President, they are not Conservatives, and with every post they make, they subvert the MAGA Agenda.

S Gorka.

You really like to hang your hat on that S. Gorka quote don't ya! S. Gorka is fake MAGA, IMO. I would absolutely take anything he says with a grain of salt. Been a while since the anons outed him and his wife on 8chan but if I remember correctly he worked briefly for MAGA Coalition.

Here it is.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/sebastian-gorka-leaves-pizzagate-super-pac

If you are not familiar with MAGA Coalition they are a corrupt, fake MAGA Super PAC that operate off donations from unsuspecting Pro Trump Patriots. On top of doxxing conservatives and paying anti Q shills to spread disinformation. They also allegedly launder donation money by overpaying crooked vendors who take their cut and return the rest of the money under the table.

If you guys don't follow Brian Cates from Draw And Strike on Twitter, you should. He's fairly brilliant...Cates on MAGA Coalition.
https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1042563939211595778

How does this all relate to me and a lot of others thinking S.Gorka is fake MAGA? While Brian Cates' beef was with Platinum Enterprise, you'll see in the link below that another company is tied for 1st as top vendor recipient.........Threat Knowledge Group LLC.
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cycle=2018&cmte=C00654343

Who owns Threat Knowledge Group LLC?
https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/5642934f9b82fb0ca61254b59524b9eb00672f844e8d0498d26576973143e9b9.png
Wanna guess who she is??

You see Steve O, this is just one example of how completely ignorant you are. I let it go the first time you quoted S.Gorka because it takes a lot of time to debunk all the BS you post. It's quicker and easier to simply ignore you.

My advice would be to start doing some dmn leg work or piss off this thread!

BTW, all this info came from Q drops you've never read........

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13925514 06/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Personal attacks, again,

You're a broken record.

Thank you X-V for taking the time to refute Gorka. No longer do I have the time nor the patience to refute every damn thing Steve posts with his thinking he's right on top of it. General Flynn let everyone know that if you want to be on top of what's really going on you better be one of the digital soldiers. 8chan is where they post and research and that is where the info is. One may not like it, but that's just to bad. If it wasn't for the Anons/Autists on the now 8chan board, we Americans and the rest of the World would be losing this battle completely.

IC B3

Whip #13925526 06/25/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holding people accountable to the law should have nothing to do with votes. Right now if I was arrested I would claim to be a democrat. They do not pay for anything. Not even sacrificing children for new blood to satan.

Whip #13925580 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. BTW, all this info came from Q drops you've never read........

Misinformation, or the real deal, the world will never know.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=K22]

X-VERMINATOR

S Gorka.

You really like to hang your hat on that S. Gorka quote don't ya! S. Gorka is fake MAGA, IMO. I would absolutely take anything he says with a grain of salt. Been a while since the anons outed him and his wife on 8chan but if I remember correctly he worked briefly for MAGA Coalition.

Here it is.

If you are not familiar with MAGA Coalition they are a corrupt, fake MAGA Super PAC that operate off donations from unsuspecting Pro Trump Patriots. On top of doxxing conservatives and paying anti Q shills to spread disinformation. They also allegedly launder donation money by overpaying crooked vendors who take their cut and return the rest of the money under the table.

If you guys don't follow Brian Cates from Draw And Strike on Twitter, you should. He's fairly brilliant...Cates on MAGA Coalition.

How does this all relate to me and a lot of others thinking S.Gorka is fake MAGA? While Brian Cates' beef was with Platinum Enterprise, you'll see in the link below that another company is tied for 1st as top vendor recipient.........Threat Knowledge Group LLC.

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/5642934f9b82fb0ca61254b59524b9eb00672f844e8d0498d26576973143e9b9.png
Wanna guess who she is??

You see Steve O, this is just one example of how completely ignorant you are. I let it go the first time you quoted S.Gorka because it takes a lot of time to debunk all the BS you post. It's quicker and easier to simply ignore you.

X-VERMINATOR
[/quote]

You still never answered the question.

Yes we agree that a Trump uses misinformation, etc. to fool and to confuse the enemy, so why does Q tell the whole word that Trump is pulling the wolf over their eyes and he is misdirecting them.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=xverminator]This is what I mean about mentally exhausting. K22 already answered your questions way better than I ever could but your obsession with what color hat the players are wearing prevents you from absorbing some really great info....
[quote=K22]

X-VERMINATOR

S Gorka.

Here it is.

Wanna guess who she is??

X-VERMINATOR
[/quote]

You still never answered the question.

Yes we agree that a Trump uses misinformation, etc. to fool and to confuse the enemy, so why does Q tell the whole word that Trump is pulling the wolf over their eyes and he is misdirecting them.
[/quote]

If that is true, why would you care?? Did the whole world figure it out and the plan was lost? And, is it Q doing that or his boss?????

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1142912687925542917.html

Whip #13925690 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. If that is true, why would you care?? Did the whole world figure it out and the plan was lost? And, is it Q doing that or his boss???

If what is true, that Trump misdirects, spends months developing a false narrative to fool the Deep State and Q blows it all to smithereens by posting that Trump’s efforts and hard work are nothing but misdirection.

That?

Or are you referring to something else?

Whip #13925743 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for the link,

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1142912687925542917.html

It just supports my claim.

Trump went to all this effort to misdirect and fool, and here is this guy doing what Q does and telling the world that Trump is Misdirecting them.

How is telegraphing Trump’s future misdirection, explaining his past misdirection and revealing his present misdirection(Iran) beneficial?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pull the Q posts where he has said or done any of that... You've made that entire twisted narrative up in your mind based on opinions given by a few posters here, not from something Q has said. Once again, it is painfully obvious you haven't read the Q drops......

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/25/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pull the Q posts where he has said or done any of that... You've made that entire twisted narrative up in your mind based on opinions given by a few posters here not from something Q has said. Once again, it is painfully obvious you haven't read the Q drops......

X-VERMINATOR

Really

TRUST SESSIONS will have to do for now, going to a funeral.

Whip #13925834 06/25/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh one more question before I go.

What does Q mean when he drops, “Scaramucci Model”?

Whip #13925909 06/25/19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In 3334 drops, I can only recall Q saying "some disinformation is necessary" once or twice. He has never said "it's all misdirection" or "nothing is as it seems", etc.

You made all that stuff up yourself. Q has said Trust Sessions, Trust Wray, Trust Huber, Trust Kansas.....Is this disinformation? This one sentence is what has caused your flaming obsession and incessant ranting that Q is a larp. Tunnel vision! Very foolish!!

Have I made any predictions as to what color hats those guys are wearing? No, I have not! The evidence, at this exact point in time, says all four of those guys are solid culls. Is that the point?Part of the plan? I guess we will see!

Point is, there is a lot of game left to be played and it is far too early to be taking a rock solid stance either way, IMO...

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/25/19.

Page 266 of 2,261 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 2260 2261

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (338reddog, 4xbear, 673, 444Matt, 257robertsimp, 450yukon, 16 invisible), 1,681 guests, and 992 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,187
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.