Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 69 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 68 69
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
"You get what you give". No, not really.

If you've ever raised children, you know they aren't all the same. Some respond to kindness and give little trouble, always eager to please, get good grades. Some require harsh discipline and are a constant struggle, in trouble alot, in and out of jail when older, alcoholics, whatever. Same parents, same opportunities, different people.

If you "Get what you give", why are criminals breaking into homes and beating up 90 year old women? Why are women raped? Why are people murdered? Because they first murdered someone?

The truth is while an act of kindness often begets an act of kindness, often people get nothing that they've given. In this life there will be trouble, and it is most often not in direct response to trouble that was first given, it just happens.

When people do bad things to someone, it often has nothing to do with some bad thing you first did to them. The truth is there are people with pathologies that either prey on other people opportunistically or deliberately.

And for Charlie, I noticed your thread by the name "You get what you give". In it you say you said nice things about me but it fell on deaf ears. Did it? I thanked you for them. I'm not sure why you say "It fell on deaf ears", because it did not.

Another example of you do not always get what you give.

I've never gave anybody anything expecting something in return.... Expecting something in return, from GIVING something, whatever it may be, defeats the purpose of GIVING something... Lotsa folks here is love to share my bounty with it I know I'm gonna cross paths with em... Charlie is a worthy recipient.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Whats his birthday?

Profile says Aug 8.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Fireball,

In order to renew your status here, you need to eat crow and admit that you've lost it. Quit being a stubborn victim and by all means QUIT posting personal info about other members.That is psychotic behavior and this is one of the main reasons people are piling on you.

If you can't see that, you are really messed up in the head and need some help. Please get it because I personally don't think you're that bad of a guy.

It doesen't make you less of a man to ask for help.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
35,000+ posts orta be worth sumthin’

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
[Linked Image]

John Burns is a bad-ass.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
How many of you were right there when Steelhead was causing so much trouble? There were plenty of people here willing to ride his coattails when it was going with the tide. I bet those same people rode the tide against him when it changed directions.

Fireballs wants his own meme.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston

John Burns is a bad-ass.

I can't take any more of these threads.

I can hardly breathe.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Junior1942, was one of the liberals on this site, wannabe archaeologist, got a degree in his 50s though couldn't confirm he ever was employed as such... anyway I won't speak ill of the dead and just relate the facts, may he RIP.

There was a thread about picking up an arrowhead on forest service land... he said it was not only illegal but you would lose your 2A rights over it. Not only that but you couldn't take a rock, then said you couldn't move a rock.

Lose your 2A rights... federal offense.

I finally had to cyber laugh at his absurdities which sent him over the edge.

He was so mad he paid a couple hundred bucks to the county to do an address search, then posted my full name and address on the fire, with a smug, Hey Kent is this you? heading. Now I know he went to the county because they had/maybe still have my address wrong... so I got to laugh again, nope wrong address.

Anyway most folks back then knew my name and my phone number was posted numerous times for different events we put on.

I reversed searched him, no money spent... name address ph#... anyone willing to pay money to find me then threaten publicly may be willing to pay for a plane ticket.

So I told a cop friend if they ever have to pull a comatose or dead body from my house and his name is Jr, you're my witness.

Kent

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by krp
Junior1942, was one of the liberals on this site, wannabe archaeologist, got a degree in his 50s though couldn't confirm he ever was employed as such... anyway I won't speak ill of the dead and just relate the facts, may he RIP.

There was a thread about picking up an arrowhead on forest service land... he said it was not only illegal but you would lose your 2A rights over it. Not only that but you couldn't take a rock, then said you couldn't move a rock.

Lose your 2A rights... federal offense.

I finally had to cyber laugh at his absurdities which sent him over the edge.

He was so mad he paid a couple hundred bucks to the county to do an address search, then posted my full name and address on the fire, with a smug, Hey Kent is this you? heading. Now I know he went to the county because they had/maybe still have my address wrong... so I got to laugh again, nope wrong address.

Anyway most folks back then knew my name and my phone number was posted numerous times for different events we put on.

I reversed searched him, no money spent... name address ph#... anyone willing to pay money to find me then threaten publicly may be willing to pay for a plane ticket.

So I told a cop friend if they ever have to pull a comatose or dead body from my house and his name is Jr, you're my witness.

Kent

One never knows. I would like to see Roy challenge Travis face to face though. God, that'd be a mess.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Has anybody been able to figure out why Fireballz' wife mad at 'flave?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Consuela’s just dipping Flave’s proverbial pigtails in the proverbial inkwell.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Consuela’s just dipping Flave’s proverbial pigtails in the proverbial inkwell.

[Linked Image]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Giving is the gift to yourself, you receive more than the person you gave something to... that uplift of spirit, you feel good, positive, at least for a bit in this chitty world.

Kent

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think there ought to be more talk about chainsaws and such.

I'll start.

I got tired of filing and bought a chainsaw sharpener at Harbor Freight for $30.

It works.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'll start.

I got tired of filing and bought a chainsaw sharpener at Harbor Freight for $30.

It works.

WOW!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by krp
Giving is the gift to yourself, you receive more than the person you gave something to... that uplift of spirit, you feel good, positive, at least for a bit in this chitty world.

Kent

Speaking of which, don't I owe you a 22LR?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

That would take the joy out of it.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'll start.

It works.

MAGA

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

No. That was me since you hurt my feel bads by making fun of my walnut stock. frown

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

That would take the joy out of it.

Kent

Well, it's here if you ever want it.

Rest assured knives are used daily and well cared for.

Page 8 of 69 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 68 69

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,096
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.