Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raeford
IMHO, we have found out just how deep the swamp and deep state are.

2-1/2 years is but a blip in time as compared to how long both of the above have been entrenching themselves into American policy.

The will to live on is clearly stronger than most realized.

He should have come right into office and appointed Pat Buchanan as his advisor on filling all key positions.

GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The sad fact of the matter is,..Trump isn't even strong enough to handle his daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared.

Well, it appears that you have TRH, ol mike and gitm in agreement, mission accomplished. Balkanization must be the only answer, if led by a strong leader w/ unlimited power.

mike r

This country already has strong leaders with unlimited power.

Unfortunately, they're intent on destroying America.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The sad fact of the matter is,..Trump isn't even strong enough to handle his daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared.

Well, it appears that you have TRH, ol mike and gitm in agreement, mission accomplished. Balkanization must be the only answer, if led by a strong leader w/ unlimited power.

mike r

Please, for the sake of the uninformed, name them. Are any of these strong leaders joos?

Just asking for enlightenment.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Honestly, I see no other way of righting what's wrong with this country than by having a good old fashioned "cleansing." It used to work at the ballot box, but not anymore. The Democrats fixed that loophole, and the Republicans sat there with their finger up their azz and let them.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

mike r

Please, for the sake of the uninformed, name them. Are any of these strong leaders joos?

mike r

Is George Soros a Jew? Is Jerrod Nadler? Is Chuck Schumer? Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg? Is Adam Schiff? Is Diane Feinstein? Is Bernie Sanders?

I don't have time to list them all.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

2-1/2 years is but a blip in time as compared to how long both of the above have been entrenching themselves into American policy.

He should have come right into office and appointed Pat Buchanan as his advisor on filling all key positions.

He was duped by many for sure.
How deep in is Pence?

Now imagine being a outsider coming in to that position, and the deep state has had a few months to prepare.

FJB & FJT
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He was duped by many for sure.
How deep in is Pence?

Now imagine being a outsider coming in to that position, and the deep state has had a few months to prepare.

Pence is a neocon. He's right in there with Pompeo, Bolton, and Abrams.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

mike r

Is George Soros a Jew? Is Jerrod Nadler? Is Chuck Schumer? Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Your definition of a strong leader is interesting, but question asked and answered.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

mike r

mike r

Is George Soros a Jew? Is Jerrod Nadler? Is Chuck Schumer? Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg? Is Adam Schiff? Is Diane Feinstein? Is Bernie Sanders?

Yup you'd be here all day .
lvmike stepped in it again .- per usual .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It is extremely very obvious that the "system" that is supposed to be in place to deal with illegal immigrants does not work. It does not work because the Democrats want the basturds to come here for their votes, and the Republicans like the cheap labor, plus are stupid enough thinking that if they're nice to them, they'll get some of the Hispanic vote. So, along comes Donald J. Trump in 2016 and he tells the American people that if elected, he's going to fix the immigration problem, he's going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, and blah blah blah, so on and so forth........and lo and behold, he is elected president.

Now, thank God that Hillary wasn't elected, as that would have been an unmitigated disaster. But, what has Trump REALLY done to fix the immigration problem? The answer is that he's pizzed in the wind, for the most part. I so damn sick and tired of hearing how he can't get anything done because the Democrats AND most of his own party are against him......so what else is new, we know that, it's been that way all along. You shouldn't go around making promises you know you can't keep, or in Trump's case, I believe he was just saying what he had to say in order to get elected.

I am glad he is president, he has done some good things, and I will gladly vote for him again......because there really is no alternative. But, I do not hang on his every word and drink the Trump-aid as many of you on here do. His strong suit has been the economy, and his two picks to the SCOTUS. He is weak on guns, wishy-washy on things like the Norks and Iran, and to me, a disappointment on the illegals, and I could care less what anyone else thinks.

I don't believe Trump was saying anything to just get elected. And how could he know how convoluted his first term would be, given the treason of the demoncraps? He couldn't! I believe Paul Ryan is responsible for Trump not getting the help on the wall and immigration laws. Trump needed the House to pass laws and they wouldn't. They also should have had a solution to obama care ready to go. They had 8 years, but the lazy basturds couldn't do that, either. I'd like to see Ryan drug behind a truck through all 50 states and every House Representative primaried so we could get some decent conservative people in the House.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Honestly, I see no other way of righting what's wrong with this country than by having a good old fashioned "cleansing." It used to work at the ballot box, but not anymore. The Democrats fixed that loophole, and the Republicans sat there with their finger up their azz and let them.

Its all that Roundup Ready corn and soybeans you and Bristoe be growing in Kenn-tuck.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
It is extremely very obvious that the "system" that is supposed to be in place to deal with illegal immigrants does not work. It does not work because the Democrats want the basturds to come here for their votes, and the Republicans like the cheap labor, plus are stupid enough thinking that if they're nice to them, they'll get some of the Hispanic vote. So, along comes Donald J. Trump in 2016 and he tells the American people that if elected, he's going to fix the immigration problem, he's going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, and blah blah blah, so on and so forth........and lo and behold, he is elected president.

Now, thank God that Hillary wasn't elected, as that would have been an unmitigated disaster. But, what has Trump REALLY done to fix the immigration problem? The answer is that he's pizzed in the wind, for the most part. I so damn sick and tired of hearing how he can't get anything done because the Democrats AND most of his own party are against him......so what else is new, we know that, it's been that way all along. You shouldn't go around making promises you know you can't keep, or in Trump's case, I believe he was just saying what he had to say in order to get elected.

I am glad he is president, he has done some good things, and I will gladly vote for him again......because there really is no alternative. But, I do not hang on his every word and drink the Trump-aid as many of you on here do. His strong suit has been the economy, and his two picks to the SCOTUS. He is weak on guns, wishy-washy on things like the Norks and Iran, and to me, a disappointment on the illegals, and I could care less what anyone else thinks.

I don't believe Trump was saying anything to just get elected. And how could he know how convoluted his first term would be, given the treason of the demoncraps? He couldn't! I believe Paul Ryan is responsible for Trump not getting the help on the wall and immigration laws. Trump needed the House to pass laws and they wouldn't. They also should have had a solution to obama care ready to go. They had 8 years, but the lazy basturds couldn't do that, either. I'd like to see Ryan drug behind a truck through all 50 states and every House Representative primaried so we could get some decent conservative people in the House.

I don't disagree with you about Ryan and the House. However, his entire campaign strategy was based on doing something about illegal immigration.....that was his number one promise to the people. It's hard for me to believe he was actually dumb enough to think that once elected, he could just do fulfill every promise he made.

Look, ALL politicians lie, and make no mistake about it, Trump is a politician. I have heard all my life that if a man will cheat on his wife, he will cheat at everything else. We all know Trump cheated on his wife, same as Bill Clinton, and we all proclaimed Clinton to be a liar, so why would Trump be any different.

I think he told the voters what they wanted to hear, and then figured he'd deal with that happened later. I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about that.

Last edited by JamesJr; 06/27/19.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ol Donald DID NOT cheat on his wife. You got some cajones calling the Commander in Chief an adulterer. Laughing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kerry is another big as$ treasonous POS and should pay up too.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't disagree with you about Ryan and the House. However, his entire campaign strategy was based on doing something about illegal immigration.....that was his number one promise to the people. It's hard for me to believe he was actually dumb enough to think that once elected, he could just do fulfill every promise he made.

Look, ALL politicians lie, and make no mistake about it, Trump is a politician. I have heard all my life that if a man will cheat on his wife, he will cheat at everything else. We all know Trump cheated on his wife, same as Bill Clinton, and we all proclaimed Clinton to be a liar, so why would Trump be any different.

I think he told the voters what they wanted to hear, and then figured he'd deal with that happened later. I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about that.

What a fugkin' moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

What a fugkin' moron.

You know, in the big scope of things, you're about as relevant as gnat fart.

If I could buy you for how smart you really are, and sell you for how smart you think you are, I'd make a fortune.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Maybe France will loan us the guillotine they're not using anymore. Set it up in front of the Capitol building and frog-march 535 worthless jerks out one at a time for a shoulder-length haircut. I doubt that we'd have to actually behead more than 5 or 10 before the rest of them got the message! Then it would be time to start in on the bureaucrats who survive every election by hiding behind their "civil service" status. They're the real problem in Washington.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Terryk
Originally Posted by deflave
How can people that follow politics day and night, not understand politics?

Understanding concepts, then drawing conclusions based on data id the definition of IQ. Another cognitive limit is comparing multiple concepts, and ordering their rank in a decision. Again lower IQ does not allow this rational process. So a one dimensional view is the best some can muster. I think this is a hallmark of the dems and other simple people. Simple views that are not rational based on facts. Sheep to be used.
So you can lead a horse to water, but they don't drink, so the saying goes.

That makes you sound all Jungian. But it doesn't take such an in depth diagnosis to understand why many of Trump's supporters are very disappointed in him.

Trump talked long and loud about stopping illegal immigration during the campaign. It was the main theme of his campaign.

More illegals are coming in now than ever.

As for understanding politics,..I understand them all too well.

It takes a very strong leader to overcome the pressures that the political establishment will place on a President who wants to clean up D.C. Trump gave the impression that he was the candidate strong enough to take them on.

Again,...Trump talked long and loud about "draining the swamp".

Trump hasn't stopped illegal immigration and a large percentage of his administration is made up of the swamp that he went to Washington to "drain".

Trump isn't the President people voted for. He's not strong enough to do what he claimed he was going to do during the campaign.

Trump makes excuses,...Trump's supporters make excuses for him. It's to be expected.

But bottom line,...the swamp isn't getting drained and the illegals haven't been stopped.

Trump isn't the one.

Who is the one that would get yer vote Bristoe?

GOA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You know, in the big scope of things, you're about as relevant as gnat fart.

If I could buy you for how smart you really are, and sell you for how smart you think you are, I'd make a fortune.

General Patton.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 15 invisible), 1,620 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.