Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Im sitting here getting ready for bed and BAM! Trumps walking across the screen to North Korea to meet with Little Rocket Man.

Sheesh, I can't handle any more winning.

The scumbags on CNN arn't even mentioning the Historic nature. Just how nothing has come about yet of any significance from the talks.

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/40725397/the-latest-trump-says-an-honor-to-cross-into-north-korea

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
He just pulled a rabbit out of his MAGA hat.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I was thinking for the last several hours that "they/them" might try to set him up to be killed during this event, but convinced myself I was being paranoid.

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Im sitting here getting ready for bed and BAM! Trumps walking across the screen to North Korea to meet with Little Rocket Man.

Sheesh, I can't handle any more winning.

The scumbags on CNN arn't even mentioning the Historic nature. Just how nothing has come about yet of any significance from the talks.

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/40725397/the-latest-trump-says-an-honor-to-cross-into-north-korea

Same chit on msn.com. It's the same and the story is way down the page.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sevastopol
I was thinking for the last several hours that "they/them" might try to set him up to be killed during this event, but convinced myself I was being paranoid.

Ironically enough he is probably safer there than in the USA.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And a lot more US flags than at the Dem debates.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by WTF

And a lot more US flags than at the Dem debates.

And less commies.

F
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Trump escourted Kim back to North Korea after an hour of talks. Little peck on the cheek, hug and nighty night. LOL

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
F
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Ok,I, going to bed now for my nightly 5.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

He is stopping in Anchorage to play a game of cribbage with me before he continues on home for a summit meeting with the coalition on a better wall for the southern border. But this time the wall is proposed to be North of Texas...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Trump escourted Kim back to North Korea after an hour of talks. Little peck on the cheek, hug and nighty night. LOL

Little Rocket Man already had his jammies on.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Question...where are the Trump naysayers now?

Sorry my bad, probably at the dem show.

Last edited by JSTUART; 06/30/19.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This^^^. Hes already saved little Kims puppet life by crippling the rogue C_A in NK. This has been a done deal since he met with Kim the first time.

Previously Pompeo had met with Kim and a few weeks later the NK envoy, a gen Kim Yong- , flew to DC and presented Trump with a large letter Trump posed for a picture with. That night he tweeted that he had recieved a very nice letter.

Kim flew 12 hours out of his way to get to Singapore safely and travelled by fortified train for their next meeting. On Trumps flight to Singapore is when the Mossads missile was evaded which prevented it from taking Air Force One out, if Qs drop was interpreted correctly by some. Other Q interpretors may wish to confirm or deny that.

Remember that a few weeks after they first met, little Kim flew down and partied the weekend away with his previously mortal enemy, Pres Moon of S Korea.

Eric Schmidt of G mail is who Obama had go to NK and set up the nations gmail system for the deep state NWO cabal.

A railroad and highway crossing the DMZ has been under construction since shortly after Trump and Ķims first meeting.

Rothschild is losing control to Trump. The same thing is going on in Iran as was explained in the serial brain video Xverminator posted yesterday evening. https://youtu.be/FoeGqfKI2mY

The MSM, being controlled by the deep state is seeing their owners being deposed by Trump, though some would say nothing is happening.,

This has all been explained previously in the drops Trump has instructed Q to make for patriot consumption.

Trust the plan and sit back and enjoy the show as long as the military is successful in protecting Trump.

AFAIC: We are seeing Trump and our military geniuses wrap up WW3 with atypical warfare.

WWG1WGA

MAGA

PTL.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/30/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Its not NK we need to worry about or Russia or even China. We need to watch the left wing trash right here in the USA.Never forget that Lee Harvey Oswald was left wing commie trash.LHO should be the poster boy for the Democrat Party.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jdm953
Its not NK we need to worry about or Russia or even China. We need to watch the left wing trash right here in the USA.Never forget that Lee Harvey Oswald was left wing commie trash.LHO should be the poster boy for the Democrat Party.

Yeah...no, you need to keep an eye on all of the above.

Good news is that they are generally in their own little group whispering to each other.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jdm953

Yeah...no, you need to keep an eye on all of the above.

Good news is that they are generally in their own little group whispering to each other.

Right now a whole lot of them are crapping their pants and taking their nerve meds.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I watched it live on CBS. Woke up with the tv on and it just happened to be the exact time it was going on. I was like WTF is this?

CBS did mention the historic nature of it, surprisingly.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump is the first president in a long while that has a set of balls.

What he has accomplished in 2 1/2 years with no help is amazing.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It bears repeating that 20 months ago Trump was threatening to blow North Korea off the face of the earth.

And the media was wetting themselves saying Trump was an insane War monger..

And yet the lying scum in our media claim "no progress" has been made...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i have mixed feelers about his negotiations with that little koksucker. that family is no fuggen good going back generations. and what they have done to an honorable and hardworking people is horrendous. to legitimize him in any way grates on me. i think they are takers, not givers and can't be trusted. if any country is in need of a serious regime change its NK. not sure talking is the way to do it. not sure what is. perhaps funding some internal insurrection, but then again, is it our place to do that? the rest of the world seems unconcerned. probably because theres no oil or anything else of significant value. it is truly a perplexing situation.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 52 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,241
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.