Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Guess there is a thing, Utah ..............a modeling hub organized to make them have a higher appearing online presence (to bump marketability).

Dunno if the guy was actually part of that group or just used the groups location.

Meeting somebody late, in another town..........for modeling.

Could have been dumbass attack and not anything more.

Whole generation of idiots.
Makes it easier for the sickos to prey upon them.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Of course, 3 am in another town...............could have been a business deal of the oldest type.

Funny, some gals can get a lot of money from idiots and never do the deed.

Others fork everybody and make no money.

At work, engineer and an IT guy, both lost 10K to some young girl (different girls) and never got laid.
They whined about it at work.

LMFAO.

That kind of victim game just gets laughter, zero sympathy.

Last edited by hookeye; 06/29/19.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Being around blacks is cool being brave and edgey is too - don't you guys have a television .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Diversity is awesome.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I haven't seen any facts, only circumstantial evidence.

That's probably what Ms. Leuck thought, when she disregarded the obvious clues ta meet with the killer.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Nice Morman girl.

I'm glad that nice Catholic, Baptist, or Lutheran girls never step away from their faith.

Sarcasm off!

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Young people don't trust their parents, but think the folks they meet on the web are to be trusted.

SMDH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Young people don't trust their parents, but think the folks they meet on the web are to be trusted.

SMDH

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rem141r
I have read every word in this thread. I still see no facts, only "apparently" "I read somewhere" and " it appears" that she was a hooker. Yes, there's that tweet, but of course nobody EVER exaggerates or misrepresents themselves on the internet, do they? (snort)

So until the facts come out, I will not accuse this woman of being a hooker.

same here. and its despicable to do so. i guess the asswipes piling on this don't have daughters.

I have a daughter just a bit older than this young lady and I asked her about Tinder as a dating sight before I commented. She told me it generally has a reputation as not a place that people go to to find a guy or a girl for someone to take home to meet the family.

YMMV

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by rem141r
I have read every word in this thread. I still see no facts, only "apparently" "I read somewhere" and " it appears" that she was a hooker. Yes, there's that tweet, but of course nobody EVER exaggerates or misrepresents themselves on the internet, do they? (snort)

So until the facts come out, I will not accuse this woman of being a hooker.

same here. and its despicable to do so. i guess the asswipes piling on this don't have daughters.

Hardly a pile-on and the facts as reported put her in an unusual place, at an unusual time, with unusual social media posts. All of which fit a certain pattern.

Nice Mormon girls don’t meet strange men at 3 o’clock in the morning. They go home.
If she was indeed a member of the Mormon Church, I don’t think she was practicing her religion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hooker or not is inconsequential so is her religion or lack of, she is meeting men at parks at the 3 AM, and bought a ticket to the hereafter.

Sad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Hooker or not is inconsequential so is her religion or lack of, she is meeting men at parks at the 3 AM, and bought a ticket to the hereafter.

That in a nutshell is the answer.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Coming home from her grandmothers funeral to a 0300 hrs "romp" is an indicator of a troubled young women. To late now, her decisions ended her life.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Originally Posted by hookeye

SMDH

+1

+2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Where does it say she was a hooker?

[Linked Image]

NO evidence, Huh ! ! !

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
for one thing get off the nice Mormon girl thing. Go walk around salt lake and get back to me on how mormon the area looks. Its more like sodom or Gomorrah these days. There are very few mormons that live in salt lake anymore and I would say the numbers going to the university of utah are way way less than you might think, and the ones that are there probably don't care all that much for the church.

this is the second U girl killed in the last 6-8 months. If you trace both situations I think you would find and no one will say this but it involved the girls doing sexual [bleep] with people they had no business being with. The parents in the first case want to blame the school and all sorts of [bleep], The fact is their daughter should never ever have been seeing a guy like that, never should have happened. If you saw the guy who committed the crime, who was not from here BTW, its not a stretch to think there is no way he wanted to give that up. Its naive thinking.

lastly the death penalty will never happen. I have lived here 20 years and we have only had one execution during the time I have lived here. ALSO looking at the current death row situation, we only have 1 person sentenced to death during the 20 years I have lived here. SOO utah essentially no longer has the death penalty. believe me its a case of pussitiis around here. We have had several years where people have tried to get rid of the death penalty in utah. We also have very troublesome mental health claims that the courts around here seem to just let stand to avoid having trials. Elizabeth smart's kiddnapper, that guy claimed being ape [bleep] and avoided trial (state charges) till finally the feds stepped in and prosecuted him. If it was up to utah the state would have still been wanking around with the case most likely, after 15years.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bigwhoop: Sad. And idiotic!
I dealt with whores on a professional level for 29 years and a more stupid and pathetic class of people, there does not exist!
Still its sad that this young lady is dead - whether she be a ho, or not, is beside that point.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Young folks have no brains.....when it comes to CULTURE!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Young folks have no brains.....when it comes to CULTURE!!

They think the exact thing about us.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (257 mag, 35, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 41rem, 13 invisible), 1,259 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,454
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.