OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Leupold Responds with a Special 24HourCampfire Exclusive

[Linked Image]

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE LIVESTREAM:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-leupold-livestream-details#Post13958968

Hey guys, I spoke with Leupold, and they've spoken with me. I’m excited to announce that they want to respond to everything that's been discussed here in the threads, by hosting a Special-Edition Leupold Live Q&A, that is exclusively available to the members here at the 'Fire. Leupold company representatives will address the concerns that they’ve" heard" voiced on the threads here, and the live video platform will allow further questions to be submitted by all of you. This special event will begin at 5pm PST on Tuesday, July 9.

Further details will be posted, including how to launch the stream on your computer or mobile device, earlier on Tuesday.

Please tune in and let's voice the concerns and issues and work with them in this great interactive session on Tuesday.

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore[color:#CC0000][/color]

Attached Images
live stream logo.jpg (37.73 KB, 1820 downloads)
Leupold Live Event
Last edited by RickBin; 07/08/19.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for your efforts Doug, whatever the outcome.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Standing room only...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
That's on my lodges stated meeting night and I have to be there at 6:30 P.M. But I'll try and catch the beginning. I really have no qualms with Leupold. I own a bunch of their products and I'm very happy with them having never experienced some of the grief I've seen on here. To me they're as clear as my eyes can benefit from, they're sturdy, and they're light. I don't do any knob twisting in the field so tracking isn't that big a deal for me. But I read that Leupold had strengthened the erector on the new VX-3is which was done to improve tracking. I zeroed 3 of them and they tracked as well as any scope I've seen.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Great work Doug...thanks!

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Who is moderating the session? Who determines what questions are answered? If Leupold is in charge of the whole exchange and not a neutral third party, it may prove difficult to get answers for the tough questions.

We should try and come together as a community with a short list of questions that we would really like answered, otherwise there’s likely to be a lot of random crap and/or softball questions thrown out there which may detract from the session. Either vote on a set of questions (possibly set up a poll on this forum), or appoint someone or a couple someones who have their ducks in a row to act as our voice. Probably not enough consensus here to get anything like what I just wrote accomplished, but it’s worth a shot.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Leupold will think Antifa is the Cub Scouts by the time that session is finished. Nice work Doug.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Who is moderating the session? Who determines what questions are answered? If Leupold is in charge of the whole exchange and not a neutral third party, it may prove difficult to get answers for the tough questions.

We should try and come together as a community with a short list of questions that we would really like answered, otherwise there’s likely to be a lot of random crap and/or softball questions thrown out there which may detract from the session. Either vote on a set of questions (possibly set up a poll on this forum), or appoint someone or a couple someones who have their ducks in a row to act as our voice. Probably not enough consensus here to get anything like what I just wrote accomplished, but it’s worth a shot.

Great suggestion. Other wise the Leupold haters will just turn it into a cluster___.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is an excellent suggestion. At the very least it will keep our question on point being asked by a pre-selected few Fire members.

Formidilosus
Jordan
EHG

Could be a good start...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Great suggestion. Other wise the Leupold haters will just turn it into a cluster___.

Or the guys who’ve never had a problem with a Leupold will turn it into a kumbaya recital about how great their scopes are, and nothing of value will be accomplished.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Beaver10

This is an excellent suggestion. At the very least it will keep our question on point being asked by a pre-selected few Fire members.

Formidilosus
Jordan
EHG

Could be a good start...😎

Yessssss. Those guys get my vote.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Or the guys who’ve never had a problem with a Leupold will turn it into a kumbaya recital about how great their scopes are, and nothing of value will be accomplished.

True too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I think this is the way to approach it. Gotta have Formid in there since he's the guy who's seen the most samples and the most failures. He would have the data to back it up.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Of course, this all hinges on Leupold actually answering the questions, and not side-stepping them, ala the politician’s playbook of non-answers.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Of course, this all hinges on Leupold actually answering the questions, and not side-stepping them, ala the politician’s playbook of non-answers.

Agreed. Gotta hand it to Doug though for upholding his end of the deal.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Absolutely.

Thanks Doug!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They main issues are tracking and zero retention..... pretty simple really

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
They main issues are tracking and zero retention..... pretty simple really

Let's appoint a panel of experts to relay that to Leupold since no one over there can apparently read.

<sarcasm font off>

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Yep, that's pretty cool.
And I'm hoping it's an exercise in civility here but I won't be holding my breath. whistle whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Well done, Doug!

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
123 members (32_20fan, 338reddog, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,893
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.