Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I know some guys that are very happy with theirs.

Ditto... One's a good customer of mine... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
No regrets.

[Linked Image]

Let's see how that scope purchase goes. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

That was some funny stuff back in the day. He has not been around lately, has he?

Those were the good ol' days when we joked about cougar sightings, alimony, and the need for a bear hunting forum rather than weekly arguments about what's needed in a firearm transaction. C'est la vie...

ETA- gold coins too!

Last edited by Whttail_in_MT; 07/01/19.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 700LH
Can ya trade em in for a new model ever couple of years?

You mean like a couple 20s for a 40?

A good friend of mine is an electrician. When his wife was turning 40 someone asked if he was going to trade her in for 2-20 year olds. He said "I'm not wired for 220 anymore"!

I said that at a party once and got called a pig by a feminist. Good times.

On the subject matter, I didn’t bring Slavyanka over here, but she did come with another Canadian in 2003. He turned out to be bipolar and committed suicide, leaving her with nothing, no house, no life insurance. She still managed to upgrade her education and buy a house as a single-mom with two kids. I met her at work in 2013, she worked with me for 3 years (not as a direct report). She told me she was going to resign to go back home to deal with some family issues.

We’d been friendly before that, but professionally friendly. Though the first day she came into the office for an interview I told the HR director not to hire her because i wanted to ask her out. Got to know her better as she worked through her notice period and she decided to stay with me and I let her know she was free to do what she needed to back home.

Shocked the hell out of our colleagues when I told them I was going to Ukraine to spend Christmas with her and her family. They had no idea before that. But I did have the advantage of getting to know her non-romantically, so there were no rose-coloured glasses. She’s 41 next week, I’m 59.

She’s a good one, certainly far better than the first two Canadian women I seriously had no interest in a LTR after the second one, but she’s been worth it. Can be stubborn as hell sometimes, but its part upbringing and part what she had to put up with from her bipolar husband.

She met another woman in our town from Ukraine, who married a local chicken farmer. She hit the lottery, nice house, nice cars, lots of trips. But she’s admitted she doesn’t love him and her mother pressured her into marrying him. He made 25 trips to Ukraine to find someone and get to know her after he met her. They just had their third kid and have been together 13 years.

She, in turn, has another friend who married an American. That chick is hawt, but a train wreck. A real boozer who is easy to fuq if you flash enough cash and she thinks she might get signed to a long-term contract. Trouble is, she’s such a lush, no one would want her for more than a good time.

She’s in Brooklyn, NY. Any of you white knights want a project I can get her contact info.

When we were in Kiev last week we were having dinner next to a table with an older (70’s) American guy and a 40’s Ukrainian chick with an interpreter. Frankly, it was sickening the lengths this guy was going to convince this chick that he was her dream guy. Said he would feed every homeless person in Kiev to prove he loved her. Mr. Desperate. fuuuuqqq.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Get a muslim inflatable doll- - - - -they blow themselves up!
Jerry

That there is funny!!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Single guys don't realize the value of a US passport. There are lots of very nice women in other countries that want out of there and into here and a marriage license is the quickest way to US citizenship and better than what they have now and their future there.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If it wasn’t for the Philippines most strip clubs would be short staffed.

Midget strippers??

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

While my much beloved is NOT a "mail-order bride" (She was born here about 2 weeks after her family escaped religious persecution in another country.), she qualifies as a "trophy wife", as she's HALF my age & is beautiful to look at.
Further, she was raised by an "old school" grandmother from a small village near Palermo, after her parents were killed in a TA & she is "old country" for sure. = She was barely able to speak English when she went to kindergarten.

Btw, Sicilians invented the term VENDETTA & I truly pity anyone who decided to break-into our home, as I have ZERO doubt that the intruder would be a case for the ME, as she would "take up a covered & concealed ambush position" & then shoot to kill, without hesitation.
(My lady "adopted" my Remington 7615 police carbine with the lazer sight as "just girl size" & then said, "Honey, you should go buy yourself another rifle or two to replace this little rifle. OR maybe buy that .38 Super that you've wanted for a while." = She shoots the 7615P quite well, too.)

Any man, in my opinion, could do MUCH worse than a "foreign bride" IF you know how to pick the good girls from the bad ones. = Nobody can have MINE.

just my OPINION, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by RDW
They gotta be better than the baggage carrying bat-[bleep]-crazy closet liberal women we have here!

Same where I live.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There was a guy here who used to own a gun shop who ordered one probably 20-25 years ago. Only met her once, she was Oriental, but I have no idea where she was from. The guy had a hole in the wall gun shop, only room for 2-3 customers at a time, but he always had lots of tables at gun shows. He sold a ton of guns with very little overhead and I'm thinking he made a ton of money.

He was diagnosed with terminal cancer and had 2 adult children by a previous marriage. Apparently his new bride didn't like the terms of his will and shortly before his death. She, along with some friends kidnapped him and demanded his kids come up with a large sum of money to get him back. It didn't take long to catch her. The guy has been dead for about 10 years now, I have no idea if his wife is out of prison now or was sent back to where she came from.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO, guys go overseas, wine and dine some chick on the credit card, She thinks she hit the lottery after pulling tricks for GI's for $5 a hit. Marries him, comes home to live in his trailer in Tennessee. They fight like cats and dogs and nobody gets any peace.

Seen it before, funny as hell from the outside looking in.

Last edited by Fireball2; 07/09/19.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She's such a money grubbin whore and he's a master manipulator so they conspire to make their fortune raising foster kids. Pretty soon they got 5 little niglets running wild. LMAO.

LOL
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I like American made toys.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Mail order is out. You gotta go online nowadays. Shopping seems like it could be fun in itself...

[Linked Image]

Do they come as package?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is the test drive free?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My wife wasn't a mail order bride, but she's first generation out of Eastern Europe/Russia. She's totally westernized in the way she conducts herself. But if you know her well, you recognize the "old world" mentality she has. I like that about her,...except for the way her temper can immediately flash.

It serves her well, however. She's very easy to get along with until she's not. On a few occasions some of the women she works with have pushed her a bit and found out that she's not to be pushed.

On one occasion many years ago, a drunk woman visiting a patient at the hospital took offense at being told that she couldn't be behind the nurses desk and slapped her. Bad move.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
How would a Deacon know anything about a strip club? That's right you're only a make believe Deacon.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I know of three men here in our little county who married Russian brides. The oldest one passed a few years ago. His wife is still here in the county. As far as I know, the other two are still hitched...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
She's such a money grubbin whore and he's a master manipulator so they conspire to make their fortune raising foster kids. Pretty soon they got 5 little niglets running wild. LMAO.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
How would a Deacon know anything about a strip club? That's right you're only a make believe Deacon.

Don't you fugking EVER question my faith.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 72 invisible), 3,001 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.