Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I know a couple of local guys who ordered Filipino brides. One is on his third one (hardheaded bazzturd), and I asked the other one about his. He told me she was great until she got to talking to the local women. After they put some ideas in her head, he said he had to put her on the road.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have seen a couple guys get pretty Russian brides half their age.

Being old and ugly does not work out.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2
She's such a money grubbin whore and he's a master manipulator so they conspire to make their fortune raising foster kids. Pretty soon they got 5 little niglets running wild. LMAO.

[Linked Image]

Lol wtf

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
She's such a money grubbin whore and he's a master manipulator so they conspire to make their fortune raising foster kids. Pretty soon they got 5 little niglets running wild. LMAO.

[Linked Image]

Hahahahaha That is funny as FUGGG!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The only thing you have faith in there Deacon is make believe stuff to get the attention you crave. How do curse filled posts square with your faith and being a Deacon?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not familiar with the process, but was amazed in Yellowstone at the number of guys my age accompanied by what looked like mid-20 something Asian gals. Maybe security issues though, as they were near always hanging on to a hand.

Forty seven years here with the little gal from the next row in my Bio 101 class. Still a keeper.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/09/19.

1Minute
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The only thing you have faith in there Deacon is make believe stuff to get the attention you crave. How do curse filled posts square with your faith and being a Deacon?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Windfall
Single guys don't realize the value of a US passport. There are lots of very nice women in other countries that want out of there and into here and a marriage license is the quickest way to US citizenship and better than what they have now and their future there.
About 20 years ago, a friend of my brother met a Filipino woman on a dating site. He went over there and married her. I don't know the details but it cost him about $25k to get her a visa to the states. When she got off the plane, she had the visa in one hand and divorce papers in the other. It cost him another $25k to get rid of her...and she still had the visa.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Am I pushing your buttons there Deacon? Goes to show you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Karla in Dusseldorf sure made a memory for me personally. She was a blond and blue model from the Netherlands and I met her at a big industrial machinery show over there. She would come over from the booth next to ours and was real friendly. We had a bunch of service engineers from our Belgian division there too, all younger and better looking than I was, but Karla wanted nothing to do with any of them. They didn't realize that I was the only single guy there with a USA passport. She was alone there and two days in she suggested that I stay with her in her hotel instead of driving all that way back to ours. Sounded good to me, but the boss wanted to keep me vertical for the week and he wouldn't let me. The plant manager was playing match maker and we stopped at her place on the way up to Amsterdam, but she wasn't home. We wrote back and forth for a time, but I chose to do my honey hunting closer to home.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JTman

[Linked Image]

Hahahahaha That is funny as FUGGG!

Poor little ballz

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Windfall did you ask the boss what he thought your odds were of getting rehired once back stateside ?🤔

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Btw far be it for me to ever question where or how a man finds true love

Even Robert Kraft

Heck especially Robert Kraft 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Even Robert Kraft

He likes them handy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Even Robert Kraft

He likes them handy.

Does his story have a happy ending? grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
2legit2quit, all the thinking was with the wrong head on my part. The quickest way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Windfall
2legit2quit, all the thinking was with the wrong head on my part. The quickest way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach.

We be brothers of similar appetite it would seem 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Ive got a buddy that mail ordered, he was genetically handicapped basically, kinda troll looking. Likely would have ended up alone forever without that option... I married an immigrant also, but not mail order, she was here for 6 years before we met, finished masters etc. Got luck there... All the benefits of marrying an immigrant, few of the negatives, and shes 15yrs younger than me. laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
1minute,

May we congratulate you 2 on your long-term success at marriage??

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am for the test drive.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,023
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.