Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Windfall
2legit2quit, all the thinking was with the wrong head on my part. The quickest way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach.

There's that story about Granny telling her soon to be married granddaughter that to keep a husband happy make sure his stomach is full and his balls are empty.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I am for the test drive.

yep that`s what i always tell my friends : don`t marry them just test drive these ladies awhile

Last edited by pete53; 07/10/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Am I pushing your buttons there Deacon? Goes to show you can dish it out but you can't take it.

I don't even know what to say at this point.....is it possible you really don't get it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute
Not familiar with the process, but was amazed in Yellowstone at the number of guys my age accompanied by what looked like mid-20 something Asian gals. Maybe security issues though, as they were near always hanging on to a hand.

Forty seven years here with the little gal from the next row in my Bio 101 class. Still a keeper.

I used to travel around Asia frequently for work. In the more expensive malls in Bangkok seeing 60 yr old white guys with 20 something Tai gal we pretty common. But I have to say the Philippines was flat dangerous for single guys. In all fairness, both countries were great to visit and generally very nice people. I'd vacation in Thailand in heartbeat, probably my favorite Asian country. Any third world country you are going to have gals looking for a way out.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A lot of those Asian countries have huge Muslim populations. Get one of those and you'll likely have problems. She might be fine but she'll be influencing your kids.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know a couple guys here personally that went to foreign soils to "meet" wimmez......
Mostly they were just enjoying the taint and seeing some sights or beaches.
After a few years one married a Thai girl.
She popped a kid and divorced him.
Turned out to be an expensive transaction, after all.
His daughter is a cutie, though.

My neighbor a few doors down brought home a Chinese girl.
She popped a kid and they are still married.
Now her whole family lives in the neighbor's house.......
Good Times.

Have Dog

Will Travel

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Windfall
Karla in Dusseldorf sure made a memory for me personally. She was a blond and blue model from the Netherlands and I met her at a big industrial machinery show over there. She would come over from the booth next to ours and was real friendly. We had a bunch of service engineers from our Belgian division there too, all younger and better looking than I was, but Karla wanted nothing to do with any of them. They didn't realize that I was the only single guy there with a USA passport. She was alone there and two days in she suggested that I stay with her in her hotel instead of driving all that way back to ours. Sounded good to me, but the boss wanted to keep me vertical for the week and he wouldn't let me. The plant manager was playing match maker and we stopped at her place on the way up to Amsterdam, but she wasn't home. We wrote back and forth for a time, but I chose to do my honey hunting closer to home.

Your boss cock blocked you from a once in a lifetime POA?

What a dick!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
not much of a market for mail ordered brides anymore.....

mail ordered concubines.... bet there would be a big market for that tho...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

V
viking Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
How about Canadian dames? Meh, I bet they are head cases too.😂

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Am I pushing your buttons there Deacon? Goes to show you can dish it out but you can't take it.

I don't even know what to say at this point.....is it possible you really don't get it?

Demonstrations of "don't get it" have been consistent....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I know of three men here in our little county who married Russian brides. The oldest one passed a few years ago. His wife is still here in the county. As far as I know, the other two are still hitched...

I met a beautiful Russian woman in a coffee shop on Nevsky Prospekt in St Pete, Russia in 2002. She and her 6-yr-old daughter came to the U.S., and we married two years to the day from when we met. Today, after years of learning English and navigating the waters of American higher education, my wife is an MD. Our daughter just graduated university in May, and she is following her Mom’s path toward med school. I’m contemplating retirement. I couldn’t be more proud of either of them, and I tell my wife that I am the luckiest man in the world.

"Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it.” -- Stetson Bennett, Quarterback, Georgia Bulldogs
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My brother married a girl from Thailand. She seemed so sweet and cooked for him and acted like a little angel. Then they got married and had a kid and she turned into a raging, screaming, hitting, demanding lunatic. Demanded money all the time, refused to work, said she would only drive a BMW or Mercedes, surprised him with $30,000 in credit card debt she had racked up before they married.

She then started staying out all night and partying and cheated on him and finally after 10 years of hell on our entire family they are are divorced. My brother has gone from doing fairly well to being a broke alcoholic in the aftermath. Sweet little Asian girl she was not.

Bb

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sounds like she was americanized.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
nothing but strictly Northern European, or Northern European descent for me...

I never wanted to have kids that were half chink, oreo, half hispanic etc....

carried on the Nordic Bloodlines, but my kids....who knows...

in our society of 'diversity' etc BS.... I'd bet my kids and grandkids won't be that way and could probably care less about their heritage.... most millennials are like that.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Seafire
nothing but strictly Northern European, or Northern European descent for me...

I never wanted to have kids that were half chink, oreo, half hispanic etc....

carried on the Nordic Bloodlines, but my kids....who knows...

in our society of 'diversity' etc BS.... I'd bet my kids and grandkids won't be that way and could probably care less about their heritage.... most millennials are like that.....

LMAO.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My brother married a girl from Thailand. She seemed so sweet and cooked for him and acted like a little angel. Then they got married and had a kid and she turned into a raging, screaming, hitting, demanding lunatic. Demanded money all the time, refused to work, said she would only drive a BMW or Mercedes, surprised him with $30,000 in credit card debt she had racked up before they married.

She then started staying out all night and partying and cheated on him and finally after 10 years of hell on our entire family they are are divorced. My brother has gone from doing fairly well to being a broke alcoholic in the aftermath. Sweet little Asian girl she was not.

Bb

Sounds like my EX......dirt poor American, born from Mexican parents who crossed the Rio Grande.

Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

[Linked Image]

That is a fantastic gif. Seriously, it's like America in gif form.

I don't understand 50-60 year old guys looking for women. You're single, take that as a sign God wants you to be happy.

Last edited by 19352012; 07/11/19.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I know 8 that have gone the "mail order bride" route and one that tried. Two are still married, three divorced after having an anchor baby, one divorced before any kids were conceived. The two divorced with kids are sorry to have done so and were merely milk cows until the kids became adults.

The other two are still "married" but the situation appears more sex trafficking than love. The wives are rather isolated from others and have not been assimilated into the community. Attempts have been made to bring the wives out of seclusion but rebuffed. Sad situation.

The attempt was by a former coworker and it certainly was a business transaction. Paid a lot of bucks to a pimp/matchmaker for a girl of his choice but claimed "love" ruled his choice. When he flew over to meet her and meet the minimal legal requirements, the "bride" ended up rejecting him and refusing to leave. He ended up suing the company for breach of contract to get his money back. Like one would do for any similar business transaction.

I can only applaud the girl and the company for not forcing the transaction as the guy is a creep. He regularly made comments equating himself with pedophiles and was not someone one wanted to be alone with. That he had a resemblance to a gargoyle probably did not help matters for him. He is the one thing I do not regret retiring from.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
mrchongo,

Sounds like you also "hit the jackpot" when it comes to finding the RIGHT wife for forever, too. = We wish the 2 of you well & continued martial happiness.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (300_savage, 264mag, Anaconda, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,434
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.