-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All four of them hate the USA and have broken their oath of office. This means they can be removed according the House rules.

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104
It should be noted that Congresswoman Tlaib was born in Detroit, Congresswoman Pressley was born in Cincinnati. And Congresswoman ocasio-Cortez was born in NYC.

You forgot one Ilhan Abdullahi Omar where was she born?

Somalia

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Prewar70
You can't find a way to have civil discussion and negotiation, so act like a bully and make fun of your opponent.

So I am assuming you are not good with Tlaib calling the duly elected POTUS a "m*ther f*cker"?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This is all sad and too funny at the same time, but more sad, it's a toss up I don't know. Trump had his opportunity to really serve his country, but got a doctor's note instead. Compare that to a true hero like John McCain, and DJT is a true failure. But he will keep pretending, to keep his base going, like the folks here. "Go back to where you come from, yah you're skin color is different so get out of here, go be waitress again,.......blah blah blah." Why not have a real discussion about the issues and facts and skip the name calling. I am not fan of Omar, I live here, but there are better ways. I think Trump does a disservice to his own party with this kind of crap. There is no place for bringing race into the picture because where do you draw the line? Why not disagree, debate, and be respectful? I'd rather see the facts then a stupid ass tweet.

I wonder whose sock puppet Prewar70 is ?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I feel at the very minimum that all 4 should be flown either to Cuba or Venezuela and their passports then cancelled and citizenship if they even have it revoked.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
I have never in my entire life liked a politician like I do DJT

Tell em Donald!
Ditto...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Exactly Gremlin. President Bonespurs couldn't lead a marching band if he had a fuzzy hat and a baton with shiny boots. THe guy is a total idiot and a racist and those are stupid, uninformed, racist remarks. He is good at marketing to his base though, but at a high cost to all of us. What a shame. You can't find a way to have civil discussion and negotiation, so act like a bully and make fun of your opponent. Trump is a coward, and is till the playground bully, that has never grown up.

Minneapolis- - - - -isn't that where the Somali terrorists hang out?

It’s where PC hiring practices of liberal politicians and police chiefs, get innocent women murdered by Somali police officers for being in public wearing pajamas.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The alphabet news is hilarious unhinged this morning.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It should be noted that Congresswoman Tlaib was born in Detroit, Congresswoman Pressley was born in Cincinnati. And Congresswoman ocasio-Cortez was born in NYC.

Yeah, yeah, yeah................ and there's a LOT of people born in Florida that ain't 'FROM' here...................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Go Trump MAGA

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
He just surpassed Regan in my opinion..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That is outstanding

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Wrong song ding dong , they were hatched here and crawled out from the snake den like all snakes .
Kenneth

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by viking
The alphabet news is hilarious unhinged this morning.

Because they know a whole lot of lifelong democrats are agreeing with his statements.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I feel at the very minimum that all 4 should be flown either to Cuba or Venezuela and their passports then cancelled and citizenship if they even have it revoked. Then pushed out the door w/o landing !

There you left that out !

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jwall
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I feel at the very minimum that all 4 should be flown either to Cuba or Venezuela and their passports then cancelled and citizenship if they even have it revoked. Then pushed out the door w/o landing !

There you left that out !

Dang, thanks for the correction grin

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes the alphabet news has gone nuts this morning. I did something this morning I only do about once a year. I tuned in to CNN at 9 am, because I wanted the update on the hurricane. Nope, there was Poppy Harlow with some guy, on and on they went about Trump criticizing 4 congresswomen, and they are going to have 3 Dem pundits and 2 college professors on in the next hour, all talking about what a monster Trump is. Forget the hurricane.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. What is funny is they are playing right into the game designed by Trump. In the first place I have heard Trump say "There is no such thing as bad publicity." He likes it that they are talking about him.
Secondly, there are 20 Dem candidates, and each of them is dying to get 5 minutes of air time, especially the second tier candidates. Every one of them is dying to get 5 minutes of air time, but all CNN will talk about is a tweet from President Trump.

These Libs of CNN, the more they beat up on our President the more they shoot themselves in the foot.

I remember when CNN was a good news gathering organization, like during the first Gulf War, but in the past 3 years they have gone insane with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

So I watched CNN for 40 seconds this morning and then turned off the tv, they are not interested in the hurricane.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I completely agree with everything the President said, but....he probably shouldn't have said it. There are plenty of issues with which to disagree and put those clowns in The Squad down over; every time those gals open their mouths they give Trump all the ammunition he needs to expose them to the ridicule they deserve. There is no need to make it personal and open yourself open yourself up to the accusations of racism. I understand that by tweeting those things Trump fired up his base, but unfortunately it also fired up The Squad's base as well. I think this hurts the chances of any of the Jihad Squad being voted out of office in 2020.

Last edited by There_Ya_Go; 07/15/19.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I see that AOC responded by saying she was from this country. I would suggest that NYC is a schitthole country that has nothing to do with the US except in name.
I've never been to NYC but I have walked the streets of San Francisco, so I have to assume NYC, LA, Chitcago, et al are just as foreign to the rest of the U.S. as SF. Those of us who live in West Virginia, Nebraska, Wyoming, and so forth are considered some kind of sub-human problem for the country and they cannot stand that our individual votes count a little more (through the electoral college) than theirs. I don't know any solution but we do not belong politically connected with the big city minority run governments. They are working tirelessly to negate our political influence and are outraged beyond belief about Trump's election.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
This is all sad and too funny at the same time, but more sad, it's a toss up I don't know. Trump had his opportunity to really serve his country, but got a doctor's note instead. Compare that to a true hero like John McCain, and DJT is a true failure. But he will keep pretending, to keep his base going, like the folks here. "Go back to where you come from, yah you're skin color is different so get out of here, go be waitress again,.......blah blah blah." Why not have a real discussion about the issues and facts and skip the name calling. I am not fan of Omar, I live here, but there are better ways. I think Trump does a disservice to his own party with this kind of crap. There is no place for bringing race into the picture because where do you draw the line? Why not disagree, debate, and be respectful? I'd rather see the facts then a stupid ass tweet.

I've heard this "doctors note" to stay out of the draft Bs from the media for awhile now. I doubt seriously if the reporting is accurate or even true, but nevertheless, what you are saying is not accurate at all. Lets forget that Trump went to Military School and we'll assume you didn't. Now we'll pretend that Trump was waived from being drafted. When they were trying to draft me I signed and attempted to acquire every deferment paper I could find. I remember that era very well and remember very vividly the amount of guys my age trying to keep from being drafted, and this was in farm country with farm boys. Later on I enlisted and proudly served for 4 years. You see, back in the 60's/early 70's many young people was quite aware of the Deep States (shadow gov./elite back then) love for spilled blood of our youth over a false police action.
The 40,000ft view of Trump is this. He served in Military School, shunned the draft like many did, then enlisted later on in life like I did and became the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. His position now is about as dangerous as you can get. He isn't setting back bitching about how things are in the World like you are, he is putting his life on the line. It appears to me that the one(s) calling Trump a coward are only mirroring themselves.

Last edited by K22; 07/15/19.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

69 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 14 invisible), 1,043 guests, and 726 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,487
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.