Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can’t wait until this equal pay for less value bullshit spills over into everyday life. I’d enjoy making the kind of money that Tom Brady makes and I feel like I’ve provided more value to my fellow man than he has so I deserve it! 😁

Poor athletes, they’re so misguided that they think they have done something important but they haven’t. They’re entertainers, they’re spoiled, ungrateful, petulant children that haven’t contributed anything to their fellow man but somehow think that they’re owed something for doing nothing.

If they don’t like their compensation they’re welcome to find a different job or negotiate for a higher wage based upon their worth. I always get a laugh out of these women that scream about equality but rather than earning the respect and money that comes from being competent and proficient at ones profession they simply want to skip the hard work and ladder climbing and BE GIVEN what others have earned. They do themselves a great injustice when they think that they’re owed something.

I do believe that people should be paid according to their value, NOT their gender. If a woman or even a homo is a great employee and provides value to the company they should be compensated appropriately. If a hetero male is a worthless employee they should be fired. Nobody should be paid more simply because they’ve marketed themselves as a freak or a pariah nor should anyone be paid more or less because of their sex.

I wish we could return to the values that made this country strong. Men worked hard to earn money to care for their families while women worked hard to raise the children and take care of the home. Children were raised to know their place, mind their manners, be helpful and get good grades. I fear that the pendulum has swung so far to the left that it’s gotten stuck. We’ve got WAY too many people living here and we aren’t even allowed to control our borders. Half the country thinks that anyone and everyone has some god-given right to live in our country and suck off the teat of real Americans. They think it’s unfair for a non-working welfare rat to “earn” less than someone that works 40 or 60 hours a week and that healthcare is a right. They think that by desecrating monuments to our rich history they’ll erase the memory of why and what makes our country is great. I’m afraid that there’s no remedy short of another great civil war that can redirect the route to hell that they’ve charted for our country. Our country needs a great cleansing. This time though the sides will be drawn along the lines of constitutional patriots versus everyone else. If you don’t revere our Constitution then you’re my enemy and the enemy of freedom loving people nationwide.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
P&G can spend their money as they please. We can spend our money as WE please.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Arena sports got boring when the Romans took the swords away from the gladiators. If you're going to put a bunch of ignorant jocks out in the cow pasture trying to hurt each other, whether it's American or European style football, Rugby, or even if it's moved inside NBA style, at least give the entertainers some weapons and make it interesting. What if a few 3-pointers got cancelled out by a ghetto gangbanger with a MAC-10? That would make it much more interesting!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who gives a chit?

Within a month the MSM will have forgotten all about this and be outraged about some other dam freak that's offended by one dam thing or another and some corporation will be trying to capitalize on it.

Sadly it's just another day in America.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

...someone remsrked here that theyll not go back to the NFL unless or until they put pikes on top the helmets.

I laffed so hard, and agreed, I never forgot it and memorialize it here now, even if anonymously.

It gets my vote.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
D ykes can never be men no matter how the dress or act or what kind of surgery they have cause they can never have a set of ball z. That's why they're so angry with men, jealous of their junk.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
At the orchestra one night, the percussionist assaulted the piano player. It was a clear case of pianist envy!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The parent company of Gillet razors is in the news again.....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...29000-to-us-womens-soccer-team/39686189/

So they trade toxic masculinity for radical ferminazicicity.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lesbian soccer team; that's kinda hawt..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am on my last Gillette razor and I will not buy anymore, I had a Costco pack from when I came over to the Middle East last year to work. If you think this will hurt P&G's long term finances, your mistaken. Their overseas market in huge, and I have lost count how many European men I've seen in the bathrooms here shaving their armpits, legs, chests, etc, and I'm sure they man scape in the shower as well. Probably 90% of razors I have seen for sale here in the 4 or 5 stores we have on base are Gillette. I guess the only toxic masculine men here are the Americans, Aussies, and maybe a few Brits. Many of the others are so girly it's not even funny.

Last edited by Hudge; 07/14/19.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P&G is ate up on the ghey.
I should take pictures next time I'm at one of their places. It's over the top.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
We need trans men to take over women's soccer

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery - Thomas Jefferson
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The parent company of Gillet razors is in the news again.....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...29000-to-us-womens-soccer-team/39686189/

NEW YORK (AP) — Procter & Gamble, a sponsor of the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team, is now supporting its members' fight for equal pay.
The company, which supports U.S. soccer through its Secret deodorant brand, says it will donate $529,000 — $23,000 for each of the 23 players on the U.S. team that won the World Cup earlier this month — to help close the pay gap. The sponsor took out a full-page ad printed in The New York Times on Sunday urging the U.S. Soccer Federation to "be on the right side of history."
"Let's take this moment of celebration to propel women's sports forward," Secret says in the ad. "We urge the US Soccer Federation to be a beacon of strength and end gender pay inequality once and for all."

Are these people completely stupid...or are they oblivious to the market?

Both

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That tribe supporting the spread of Marxist ideas?? How unusual. whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I applaud P&G for stepping up and giving the players a little extra money. But if P&G thinks everyone deserves equal pay irrespective of the income component then why aren't they laboring to financially help their competition that doesn't generate the same income they do?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeDiablo
We need trans men to take over women's soccer

Word!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 12 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,660
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.