Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Wow I must be a real [bleep]. I've been in a few. And I've always thought of myself as an agreeable, happy guy. I even have a strict policy about being an [bleep]--I only behave like one when absolutely necessary.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I avoid fights because i don't want my revolver to fall out of my Uncle Mikes nylon holster.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Before I draw my CCW, I'll need to wear out the aluminum cane I carry with the 3 inches of solid lead poured into the end of it first. Having a crippled leg from a motorcycle accident lets me carry a club without attracting too much attention. It's a real attitude adjuster when it's applied vigorously to shins, kneecaps and elbows, not to mention collarbones and skulls.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I just remembered my last verbal altercations .

I told Steelhead he would be crawling back to his car if he didnt keep his word on a gun trade. He complied.

Then a couple sub contractors tried to do chitty work and I called them out. One just left quietly ( his boss sent back an actual professional ). The other one STFU and did it right.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
In public ICGAF. They just don't matter. When I worked I was a damn firm manager as my worth was measured by my reports worth. And my worth to them was to develop them to replace me. Over a few decades my reports never whined (majority engineers) and got me and my bluntness. Most have succeeded. Really what I miss since retiring...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Not sure how I have managed it. But since 1993 I can recall 2 verbal altercations I have had in public. One was my neighbor threatening to shoot my dog. The other was a upset customer at work was going to whip my ass because our shop couldn't weld his aluminum AC bracket to his cast iron engine block. Reading the threads on the Fire it seems some can't go to Wal Mart, the gas station or the hardware store without getting in a fracas. I guess I am just lucky.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I remember how much more polite and non-aggressive I became once I started carrying handguns at age 19.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its all about what kind of folks you have to or do mix with. Unless of course your the problem. I learned a while back to slow down and take a deep breath when stupid people get on my nerves. If I do get into a tug of war I just let go of the rope. And they just fall on their azz.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I told Steelhead he would be crawling back to his car if he didnt keep his word on a gun trade. He complied.

Then a couple sub contractors tried to do chitty work and I called them out. One just left quietly ( his boss sent back an actual professional ). The other one STFU and did it right.

Don't get me started on contractors. I hold them in the same regard I hold lawyers and used car salesmen.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems like a few of my verbal altercations revolve around tenants.

People don't seem to understand boundaries and when the F with my things, I get a bit perturbed.

Best might have been when I yelled at a tenant that if her dog ever barked at or harassed my calves again and her worthless 16 year old son just sat there and watched it that I would gut her dog right in front of both of them with my pocket knife. They got the picture.

Montana MOFO
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Don't get me started on contractors. I hold them in the same regard I hold lawyers and used car salesmen.

Here, too!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I went to town this morning.

No problem.

Yeah because you're 7' tall and covered in hair

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The "I carry so can't argue" statements are a bit perplexing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Not sure how I have managed it. But since 1993 I can recall 2 verbal altercations I have had in public. One was my neighbor threatening to shoot my dog. The other was a upset customer at work was going to whip my ass because our shop couldn't weld his aluminum AC bracket to his cast iron engine block. Reading the threads on the Fire it seems some can't go to Wal Mart, the gas station or the hardware store without getting in a fracas. I guess I am just lucky.

go to our local Wally World and you'll see why....MethHead and Welfare Check Cashing Central....

its also a preferred place for the local unemployed to show off their most recent tattoos at....

show up in a clean T shirt, jeans and hiking shoes, and recently had a bath and a shave....you are on the best dressed list...

if you have a job, you are in the minority....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The "I carry so can't argue" statements are a bit perplexing.

YouTube is 20% people arguing with cops.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cops, who are carrying.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I went to town this morning.

No problem.

Yeah because you're 7' tall and covered in hair

Ha! Reminds me of one of my favorite running cadences. it would go like this:

" Big Jim Conrad is a helluva man

runnin' through the jungle with his junk in his hand.

Born in the backwoods, raised by a bear

Cast iron balls and three coats of hair."

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LMAO.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Here, too!

If we were in person we could have a verbal altercation!!

Sadly, I don't argue in online. It's too much like pissing into the wind...

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 47 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.