GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KAG!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What was your original handle again?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
She's one of the only MSM figures who dares to mention the 500 pound gorilla in the room that there's almost certainly a state actor behind the Epstein operation, i.e., Israel (being the obvious implication).

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That gal needs ‘worming’!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Never heard a word from Ann Coullter that I disagreed with .
I don't think she's the ugliest woman in the world either - like many seem too , I'll take a slender woman over a doughball any day .

TRH ,

Are you implying anything about where Epsteins money comes from ?
I haven't followed this really closely but I do read/hear '''names''' that seem to be involved in a lot of things and those '''names''' seem to be teflon type people when it comes to laws .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I don't think she's the ugliest woman in the world either - like many seem too , I'll take a slender woman over a doughball any day .

TRH ,

I haven't followed this really closely but I do read/hear '''names''' that seem to be involved in a lot of things and those '''names''' seem to be teflon type people when it comes to laws .

Seems pretty obvious that his money comes from the tribe, likely via Israeli intelligence. His operation was just one of the many methods by which organized international Jewry exercises control over Goyim governments.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
sounds of me rummaging around in my box of stuff. "I know there is a damn conspiracy theory in here somewhere that will fit"

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
sounds of me rummaging around in my box of stuff. "I know there is a damn conspiracy theory in here somewhere that will fit"

Blind man . . Deaf too ??

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
“Worming” 😂

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

TRH ,

More teflon than you think.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/israe...-island-but-never-met-any-girls?ref=home

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2 sets of rules

1 for us

1 for them

If you’re reading this you ain’t them

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sayin it’s what went down, but would surprise me little if it did

As has been suggested, if a state sponsored this whole shebang for Epstein and he’s working for that state due to his compensation what a wonderful hole card for that state to have compromising pix of political, industry & entertainment leaders in compromising positions w minors

Course not that us minions are likely to hear the truth, no matter where the truth lies.

But it goes back to the 2 sets of rules, the extremely wealthy and powerful folk get by breaking lots of rules that would find the commoner incarcerated for, only natural human behavior for those under that privilege, or at least some of them, to keep pushing the envelope.

Funny none of this was covered by the MSM when Obama was in office? Coincidence I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
One must wonder if Supreme Court Justice, John Roberts, ever took a ride on the Lolita Express.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
One must wonder if Justice Roberts ever took a ride on the Lolita Express.

It appears someone has the goods on him. Nothing else could explain The straws he grasped in his rulings. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Not sayin it’s what went down, but would surprise me little if it did

As has been suggested, if a state sponsored this whole shebang for Epstein and he’s working for that state due to his compensation what a wonderful hole card for that state to have compromising pix of political, industry & entertainment leaders in compromising positions w minors

Course not that us minions are likely to hear the truth, no matter where the truth lies.

But it goes back to the 2 sets of rules, the extremely wealthy and powerful folk get by breaking lots of rules that would find the commoner incarcerated for, only natural human behavior for those under that privilege, or at least some of them, to keep pushing the envelope.

Funny none of this was covered by the MSM when Obama was in office? Coincidence I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

NOooo nothing like bribing/blackmailing people has ever happened , that's kook talk .

Thanks Bristoe !
Interesting , like 2legit2quit says we'll never know the truth .

Posted by Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, Mike, the important parts of this thing will never be publicly uncovered. The cover up will, for the most part, remain intact.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It sounds as if a *lot* of very damaging evidence was recovered from Epstein's house concerning a *lot* of people.

I'm quite sure that a lot of energy is going into keeping the information suppressed by some very powerful people.

I also believe that things are going to get much worse for America as a result of those who are involved in the Epstein scandal (and American politics) do anything they're told to do to keep themselves safe from prosecution.

The much pushed for war with Iran will probably get put on the front burner.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It sounds as if a *lot* of very damaging evidence was recovered from Epstein's house concerning a *lot* of people.

I'm quite sure that a lot of energy is going into keeping the information suppressed by some very powerful people.

I also believe that things are going to get much worse for America as a result of those who are involved in the Epstein scandal (and American politics) do anything they're told to do to keep themselves safe from prosecution.

The much pushed for war with Iran will probably get put on the front burner.

Control 'they' have it .

Posted by Bristoe
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,051
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.