Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is a great example why the Constitution gives us the right to own weapons for our protection. To think that any State or Local police agency would even entertain the thought of forcefully detaining a citizen or legislator on the order of the governor is scary. She doesn't have the right to do that. They broke no law and the entire argument is over a false assumption that we could actually do anything to change the weather. This is wild eyed lunacy of the first water.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cool, hope they start confronting Antifa.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just following orders .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The battlefield is approaching.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understand that the governor may/can order the state troopers to go get the senators, but..... if the senators are in another state, Idaho was mentioned, do the Oregon state police have any authority in Idaho. I dont think so. In that scenario, it would be one citizen (Oregon state police) of the US attempting to kidnap another citizen of the US (Oregon senator).

For the LEO's..... Does the state police authority extend beyond the state lines?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Lock and load- - - -it's a target-rich environment!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldman3
I understand that the governor may/can order the state troopers to go get the senators, but..... if the senators are in another state, Idaho was mentioned, do the Oregon state police have any authority in Idaho. I dont think so. In that scenario, it would be one citizen (Oregon state police) of the US attempting to kidnap another citizen of the US (Oregon senator).

For the LEO's..... Does the state police authority extend beyond the state lines?

Extradition is an act where one jurisdiction delivers a person accused or convicted of committing a crime in another jurisdiction, over to their law enforcement. It is a cooperative law enforcement process between the two jurisdictions and depends on the arrangements made between them. Besides the legal aspects of the process, extradition also involves the physical transfer of custody of the person being extradited to the legal authority of the requesting jurisdiction.

Through the extradition process, one sovereign jurisdiction typically makes a formal request to another sovereign jurisdiction ("the requested state"). If the fugitive is found within the territory of the requested state, then the requested state may arrest the fugitive and subject him or her to its extradition process.[2] The extradition procedures to which the fugitive will be subjected are dependent on the law and practice of the requested state.[2]

Just what crime were those Senators accused or convicted of to allow a request for extradition from one state to another?

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The "patriot" militias"are not the only ones ready to "rock & roll."

ANTIFA is training their members in firearms also.

https://newrepublic.com/article/154110/antifa-arming-trump-crackdown

Gonna be interesting one of these days, in my opinion.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Unfortunately, any group of patriots who organizes an armed resistance to Antifa mob violence, in the face of local law enforcement inaction against Antifa mob violence, will immediately have Federal SWAT teams and nationalized National Guard forces sicced on them.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Living here:

These guys are overblowing this situation big time...

Queen Kate is making these threats for headlines more than anything....
she's just getting attention because she isn't getting her way..

the DemocRAT Communists have done this themselves in the past...
they are not new to the concept, they are just pissed when its done to them.
nothing new there....

State Troopers aren't going to go out and start shooting at Republican elected officials
I get plenty of opportunity to talk to troopers to include management level types at our local
range all the time.. as that is where they do training at and is 3 miles from my residence.

These Project Veritas guys are just as guilty as the democRAT communist media crying wolf over this entire incident.

They just didn't show up for the vote for a quorum... Queen Katie is all upset like her usual spoiled brat self..
Troopers may have to go out, but they aren't going to comply with her orders..
These out of state people are happily reporting Civil War is going to begin...

the Militia types are all wound up over " Oh boy here we go... .our opportunity to play Rambo"

The entire thing blew over, as simple as the bad weather changing day after tomorrow...

From either side, seems 'news' is blown out of proportion, to meet media's agenda... instead of just reporting the facts.

this is as bad as people screaming civil war at the local high school, because enough kids didn't show up for school, to protest something simple... like poor choice of food selection at the school cafeteria...

much ado about nothing...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Unfortunately, any group of patriots who organizes an armed resistance to Antifa mob violence, in the face of local law enforcement inaction against Antifa mob violence, will immediately have Federal SWAT teams and nationalized National Guard forces sicced on them.

Unless Antifa is deemed a "terrorist organization"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Not so sure about this - the LAST thing the feds want is to piss-off the general public enough that they take up Arms . Very few people have trust in the MSM and the feds these days and they know it .
The Feds certainly have plenty of covert killers waiting in the wings to carry out anything they're told/paid to do though .

An explosion could be heard in the night -''investigation team'' shows up finds that a terrorist group [conservative americans] known to them - were building a massive bomb . Planning to blow up XYZ and as many children & puppies as possible when the bomb maker accidentally set the bomb off killing all the terrorist [americans] . Although the explosion was a drone strike .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our state has been taken over by the communists.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Oldman3

Extradition is an act where one jurisdiction delivers a person accused or convicted of committing a crime in another jurisdiction, over to their law enforcement. It is a cooperative law enforcement process between the two jurisdictions and depends on the arrangements made between them. Besides the legal aspects of the process, extradition also involves the physical transfer of custody of the person being extradited to the legal authority of the requesting jurisdiction.

Through the extradition process, one sovereign jurisdiction typically makes a formal request to another sovereign jurisdiction ("the requested state"). If the fugitive is found within the territory of the requested state, then the requested state may arrest the fugitive and subject him or her to its extradition process.[2] The extradition procedures to which the fugitive will be subjected are dependent on the law and practice of the requested state.[2]

Just what crime were those Senators accused or convicted of to allow a request for extradition from one state to another?

I understand extradition and that's what I believe should take place, if the senators had committed a crime. But, like you asked, "What crime did the senators commit?"

I believe it's just a case of the governor getting her panties in a wad.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like Seafire says, Kate Brown is a whiny little spoiled bitch that's not getting her way and she's throwing a fit. These people aren't fit for office. I can't believe what our country has come to. We have suffered the fools for far too long and now they are in positions of power over us.

Same thing's going to happen nationwide with the influx of muslims.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The local, state and federal law enforcement has shown time and again what side they are on, and it isn't our side.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Which they most certainly are.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Which they most certainly are.

They certainly are. But they serve a purpose for the establishment, so are protected.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Portland is ground zero for the most radicalized and violent factions of the left this country has ever seen.

But hey, it beats Florida.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,903 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,357
Posts18,468,926
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.