Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Although his moronic tweets and speeches thrill the Trumpeteers bigly, I fear there is a good chance he is throwing the election to the Democrats. More than that, he may be ensuring the election of a radical, racist, left-winger. The only hope may be that the Democrats' nominee is as unelectable as was Hillary. GD

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Here's "The Squad" warming up.

[Linked Image]

Actually just experimenting with an animated .gif sourceand it seemed like the appropriate thread.

Bewbies!

Originally Posted by bluefish
This morning NBC said DJT "targeted" these worthless women. Laugher.

NBC is the flagship network of the Propaganda Corps.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104
It should be noted that Congresswoman Tlaib was born in Detroit, Congresswoman Pressley was born in Cincinnati. And Congresswoman ocasio-Cortez was born in NYC.

So your saying there is nothing that can be done to "fix" Detroit, Cincinnati or NYC? I think the comment was go back where you came from, fix it there and come back to tell us how you did it.

Last edited by K22; 07/16/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Gremlin1104
It should be noted that Congresswoman Tlaib was born in Detroit, Congresswoman Pressley was born in Cincinnati. And Congresswoman ocasio-Cortez was born in NYC.

So your saying there is nothing that can be done to "fix" Detroit, Cincinnati or NYC? I think the comment was go back where you came from, fix it there and come back to tell us how you did it.

Problem is he said “country” instead of “city”. I’m sure somewhere along the line the 3 Musketeers have referred to their heritage for pandering to other democrats...but the fact remains they are natural born citizens (I suppose)

Trump not being the worlds greatest wordsmith kinda butchered it. Had he said something about where they try to identify with, then maybe.

Either way......he’s getting the attention he wants.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by greydog
Although his moronic tweets and speeches thrill the Trumpeteers bigly, I fear there is a good chance he is throwing the election to the Democrats. More than that, he may be ensuring the election of a radical, racist, left-winger. The only hope may be that the Democrats' nominee is as unelectable as was Hillary. GD

The only people that Trump pisses off aren't going to vote for him anyway. WGAF? I like what the Donald is doing. Getting the DemocRATs so mad they say things that get them in trouble with the people they're supposed to represent back home in their districts. Go Donald!

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 16bore

Problem is he said “country” instead of “city”. I’m sure somewhere along the line the 3 Musketeers have referred to their heritage for pandering to other democrats...but the fact remains they are natural born citizens (I suppose)

Trump not being the worlds greatest wordsmith kinda butchered it. Had he said something about where they try to identify with, then maybe.

Either way......he’s getting the attention he wants.

[/quote]

Trump hasn't put out a baited line like the tweets since 2016. NOTE: No commies were named explicitly, and I think the country thing was used deliberately. Predictably, the MSM and the commie squad jumped right on it. We're not talking about Biden's "If you like your plan you can keep your plan" blunder from yesterday. No, the focus is squarely on the commie squad, the 4 horsemen of the America-as-we-know-it apocalypse. The media and their party now have to defend the viewpoints on the commie squad, and the democrats either have to fully embrace the direction of the party, or form a circular firing squad. Judging from Nancy's game plan to pass a resolution calling Trump a racist, they're embracing the direction of the party rather than eat each other alive. Which is fine, that leaves about 70% of voting Americans supporting Trump's policies and 30% supporting communism.

This wasn't a blunder, a time when Trump got his phone away from his handler and went rogue on Twitter. This was planned. I'd wager 70% of Americans support "If you hate America then leave." Some won't say it to your face in public but they believe it.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

The only people that Trump pisses off aren't going to vote for him anyway. WGAF? I like what the Donald is doing. Getting the DemocRATs so mad they say things that get them in trouble with the people they're supposed to represent back home in their districts. Go Donald!

By Nov2020 there will be no less than 3,687 other new items for the progressives and MSM to be pissed at Trump about.
Fugg-it

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Did you work for Jeb Bush?

Sure sounds like it

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Pelosi was trying to marginalize these 4 because she realized that a majority of Americans wont like what they see in them, not their race...their lunatic left political stance.

TRUMP masterfully moved these 4 radicals back into the forefront of the image of the Democratic party that most Americans see.

Trump continues to make them dance to his music.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by cv540
Pelosi was trying to marginalize these 4 because she realized that a majority of Americans wont like what they see in them, not their race...their lunatic left political stance.

TRUMP masterfully moved these 4 radicals back into the forefront of the image of the Democratic party that most Americans see.

Never trumpettes think Trump should apologize for America being an inherently flawed and racist country and reach across the aisle and engage in civil compromise with communists

Yep that’ll work

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

See "wedded" below...

3 hours ago on Trump tweeted:

Those Tweets were NOT Racist. I don’t have a Racist bone in my body! The so-called vote to be taken is a Democrat con game. Republicans should not show “weakness” and fall into their trap. This should be a vote on the filthy language, statements and lies told by the Democrat Congresswomen, who I truly believe, based on their actions, hate our Country. Get a list of the HORRIBLE things they have said. Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

See "wedded" below...

Those Tweets were NOT Racist. I don’t have a Racist bone in my body! The so-called vote to be taken is a Democrat con game. Republicans should not show “weakness” and fall into their trap. This should be a vote on the filthy language, statements and lies told by the Democrat Congresswomen, who I truly believe, based on their actions, hate our Country. Get a list of the HORRIBLE things they have said. Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!

Nice!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Oh well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heck, I don't see what the big deal is or why everyone has to talk the subject to death.

We been telling the wetbacks the same thing for years.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

See "wedded" below...

Yep. Trump’s playing them like a cheap fiddle.

They’ve washed all day fighting about this. It’s fuggin hilarious :
From FOX News:
“Escalating tensions on Capitol Hill erupted into a contentious floor fight in the House of Representatives on Tuesday afternoon, as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke in favor of a proposed resolution condemning "racist" comments by President Trump -- and Pelosi's words were eventually ruled out of order by House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, a Democrat.”

Pelosi's comments on Trump's 'racist' comments ruled out of order, after floor fight erupts

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-floor-fight-pelosi-collins-condemn-trump-tweets

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Trump Tweet
Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!

TFF!!

The Democrat party is in shambles.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Trump Tweet
Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!

TFF!!

The Democrat party is in shambles.

Yep.
And then I saw a quote from Creepy Uncle Joe today where he said he was gonna challenge Trump to some push-ups ??? WTF ???
Joe Biden: “I’ll challenge Trump to do push-ups onstage if he makes fun of my age or mental state”

And the latest headline from FOX on the Dem’s lead in the polls:

Biden's polling lead in first primary state all but evaporates

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/poll-biden-lead-in-first-primary-state-all-but-evaporates

At this rate, Trump should win by a major landslide!!!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/16/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Going in I knew Trump was good but I had no idea he'd be able to make every liberal politician commit political suicide.

He's that good!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Making Libertard Heads Explode Daily! MAGA !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

436 members (22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 37 invisible), 1,938 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,401
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.