Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My family came to Oregon in the 1850's, and I absolutely love the geography and lifestyle of Southern Oregon. That said, Gov Brown Shirt is over the top. She's corrupt as a they get, no respect for anyone remotely center to conservative. Walk lock step with her Marxist agenda or you're enemy #1. Out of the dozen or so LEO's I'm around, including some OSP troopers, none would follow her illegal orders to arrest the State Senators. The Infantry/Cavalry National Guardsmen in the state won't follow her illegal orders. She is going to have a very hard time in office, enforcing her crazy with a bunch of REMF fobbits. The logger/trucker rally on Salem woke a few of the D Senators who changed their vote on the climate change bill, that's why the R's went back to the Senate.

Today a petition was released to get her recall on the November ballot, though no one is expecting that to go very far.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Living here:

These guys are overblowing this situation big time...

Queen Kate is making these threats for headlines more than anything....
she's just getting attention because she isn't getting her way..

the DemocRAT Communists have done this themselves in the past...
they are not new to the concept, they are just pissed when its done to them.
nothing new there....

State Troopers aren't going to go out and start shooting at Republican elected officials
I get plenty of opportunity to talk to troopers to include management level types at our local
range all the time.. as that is where they do training at and is 3 miles from my residence.

These Project Veritas guys are just as guilty as the democRAT communist media crying wolf over this entire incident.

They just didn't show up for the vote for a quorum... Queen Katie is all upset like her usual spoiled brat self..
Troopers may have to go out, but they aren't going to comply with her orders..
These out of state people are happily reporting Civil War is going to begin...

the Militia types are all wound up over " Oh boy here we go... .our opportunity to play Rambo"

The entire thing blew over, as simple as the bad weather changing day after tomorrow...

From either side, seems 'news' is blown out of proportion, to meet media's agenda... instead of just reporting the facts.

this is as bad as people screaming civil war at the local high school, because enough kids didn't show up for school, to protest something simple... like poor choice of food selection at the school cafeteria...

much ado about nothing...

Good post! It happens on both sides. Bullspit to get people fired up. Ratings

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Portland is ground zero for the most radicalized and violent factions of the left this country has ever seen.

But hey, it beats Florida.

Finally, I found something we can agree on.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The battlefield is approaching.

Better now than with another Commie as POTUS.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good bye Oregon.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I keep hearing this and laugh. The majority of people saying it are nothing more than keyboard warriors.
As I have said before, all law enforcement is on their side. The majority of people on the right are boot lickers that would NEVER oppose law enforcement.

Are you and the other internet bad azzes ready to start shooting the corrupt cops that are protecting the commies? If not STFU

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't read all of this but to add I had a neighbor that went to a Militia meeting when Clinton was elected. He said they were a bunch of nuts and after seeing some at another event at a gun range, I know he was correct.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

I keep hearing this and laugh. The majority of people saying it are nothing more than keyboard warriors.
As I have said before, all law enforcement is on their side. The majority of people on the right are boot lickers that would NEVER oppose law enforcement.

Are you and the other internet bad azzes ready to start shooting the corrupt cops that are protecting the commies? If not STFU

You're wrong about LEO's. For the most part they would certainly arrest the antifa, when arrests are justified and necessary, but Portlands criminal mayor has ordered the cops to stand down.

I'll be out there late August and early September. As long as a person stays away from downtown and doesn't stare at strange people, it's like any other city. Kinda. lol

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RickyD

You're wrong about LEO's. For the most part they would certainly arrest the antifa, when arrests are justified and necessary, but Portlands criminal mayor has ordered the cops to stand down.

I'll be out there late August and early September. As long as a person stays away from downtown and doesn't stare at strange people, it's like any other city. Kinda. lol

Stand down?? If they had one ounce of integrity they would intervene and deal with the consequences later.
Just following orders... Isnt that what they said at the Nuremberg trials?
No honorable person would stand by and allow this crap to happen. I hold every person wearing a badge just as responsible as the mayor.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Portland is ground zero for the most radicalized and violent factions of the left this country has ever seen.

I see Anti-fARTS every time I go up to Poltandia....

They are pretty much just clueless idiots, with no jobs... live on the government tit
Jump and scream and bitch about ( they aren't really sure) nothing in particular.

Most of their "Legend" is fabricated by the Leftist Ran Media outlets.....

Potlandia and Anti-fARTS is at most an irksome scenario.... much like Minnesota and Mosquitoes...

Only real difference, is you can kill a mosquito in MN and no one cares...

Kill an Anti-fART, it backs up traffic and they would have crying mom's on TV's 5 o'clock news..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

[/quote]

I'll be out there late August and early September. As long as a person stays away from downtown and doesn't stare at strange people, it's like any other city. Kinda. lol[/quote]

Stand down?? If they had one ounce of integrity they would intervene and deal with the consequences later.
Just following orders... Isnt that what they said at the Nuremberg trials?
No honorable person would stand by and allow this crap to happen. I hold every person wearing a badge just as responsible as the mayor. [/quote]

Whack'em....

you've pegged the Potlandia Cops in the wrong way.... what you see is what the leftist media wants you to see...
Painting the LEOs in a bad light regardless of the situation....

They haul these Anti-fART people in left and right.... not enough manpower to bring them all in... but enough to make the Anti-fA crowd notice....the AntifART types are tough as long as they have an audience.... one hint their media protection is not there, they take off like cockroaches, and head for back under the Refrigerator...

LEOs frustration in Potlandia, is the cops haul them in the front door and the Mayor's office and City Council order them released and out the back door in short periods of time...

The bad guys aren't the cops....the antifart people are just pawns...its basically a battle between law enforcement by LEOs trying to keep order in a beautiful city.. and the city DemocRAT communist politicians, who order them to release the Antifa Crowd...

The turmoil caused by Antifa, keeps the democRATs getting votes from anti-establishment leftist and plenty of out of state money flowing in..... plus Oregon election results? don't count on the voter results broadcasted being a legit number....corruption and voter fraud is off the charts.... same with Washington State and I maintain most of California...

Recall WA is where in the Governors election several cycles ago, the Republican candidate had the most votes....then at the 12th hour and 59 seconds....the democRATs supposedly found a bag of 2000 votes....that was in the front trunk of a VW Bug in a bone yard.. and amazingly ALL 2000 votes were for the democRAT candidate, so she won the election by a meer 129 votes of several million cast.....the left pulls this crap because the right stands down and lets them.....

who in their right mind think a bag of 2000 votes would be sitting in a trunk of a car in a junkyard?

Portland's cops are doing their job....continually being undermined by local leftist politicians...

Instead of antifa clowns they need to be locking up leftist Politicians for corruption...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

They are pretty much just clueless idiots, with no jobs... live on the government tit
Jump and scream and bitch about ( they aren't really sure) nothing in particular.

Potlandia and Anti-fARTS is at most an irksome scenario.... much like Minnesota and Mosquitoes...

Kill an Anti-fART, it backs up traffic and they would have crying mom's on TV's 5 o'clock news..

They've hospitalized multiple people and gotten away with it.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Most of the most vocal ones live in Oregon too.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It was sarcasm.

You live in a schit hole.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

They've hospitalized multiple people and gotten away with it.

At the same time, you don't think a bunch of those clowns haven't ended up getting F'd UP, and ended up needing medical attention then Trav? just because the media doesn't report it, don't think it isn't happening...

they are not the city's darlings like the Media shows and reports..

when antifa people hurt someone, its usually from behind.. to include grandmas and grandpas...

when some of their people get hurt, its usually after they have done the above.. but it certainly not from behind..

antifa and the press is sort of the same relationship with Radical Muslims in the Middle East and the Press....
as soon as the Press, turns off the cameras and loads up the truck....both the press and the protestors all go home..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It was sarcasm.

You live in a schit hole.

I live 250 miles from Portland sportcoat.

The guy living in FL telling the guy living in Oregon that he lives in a schit hole? Irony, much?

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I live 250 miles from Portland sportcoat.

The guy living in FL telling the guy living in Oregon that he lives in a schit hole? Irony, much?

My Governor's name is Desantis.

What's yours?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Shiit show!

Fück Joe byron
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
728 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 91 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.