24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAN OVERBOARD......MAN OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

BP-B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I float pretty good though....as you might imagine.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by irfubar
BigJim you need to stay on dry land..... not everyone is meant to be a mariner..... wink

Have you seen his hat?

The man’s a Commodore!
Once...twice...three times the lady

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I float pretty good though....as you might imagine.

We'd be like the Skipper and Gilligan in that fugging thing.

"Don't worry, I'll save you Skipper".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
[Linked Image]

Great Boat!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ol_mike
My little adventure boat - Gheenoe 13' 1st photo it has the 6hp yamaha 4stroke on it , straight up the riverbank is the pic of campsite . Henry Shires Contrail tent , CZ 221 fireball rifle .
Boat gets about 15mpg going upriver , 16mph top speed in the bay.
Bottom picture - new high dollar [rattlecan] paintjob , seat in middle of boat , 2.5hp yamaha 4stroke , it has become my favorite , sips gas , very quiet and weighs 37lbs. .
I can sit on the side of the boat lift legs/feet out of the water and can't tip the boat over, the black rub rail will be 3'' above water , I weight 205lbs. .
Blackwater river - santa rosa & okaloosa county FL. , logs jams - stumps everywhere , boat has to be towed through shallow spots so I have the place to myself .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice. What are you out there hunting with that 221? Any bullfrogs or do the snakes and gators get them all?

Squirrel hunting?

Hunting deer/hogs/predators/crows , small game too CZ 22lr suppressed always goes . 221FB 55gr. gameking @ 2950fps or 45gr. tsx @ 3300fps will kill a lot of critters inside 150 yards - most shots 1/2 or 1/3 that distance .

Not many frogs - correct to many snakes gators huge fish .

I never could figure out what made the huge splashes at night until I saw a 5'-6' alligator gar launch out of the water with a 3-4lb. fish in its mouth . Big Stripers hunt the riffle waters at night too .
Be laying there in the hammock before bed or in bed in the tent and BALOOOSH - sounds like something must have been throw from a plane . Damn sure nowhere you'd want to take a late night swim .
And there's critters that squall out late at night - wake me up wondering what in hades was that .

One night upstream of this spot near Coldwater Creek I dozed off in the hammock - full moon night - something ran right down the side of the hammock - big swamp rabbit then two coyotes ran right past me on each side of the hammock . That'll wake you up . I cussed them all out .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My little adventure boat - Gheenoe 13' 1st photo it has the 6hp yamaha 4stroke on it , straight up the riverbank is the pic of campsite . Henry Shires Contrail tent , CZ 221 fireball rifle .
Boat gets about 15mpg going upriver , 16mph top speed in the bay.
Bottom picture - new high dollar [rattlecan] paintjob , seat in middle of boat , 2.5hp yamaha 4stroke , it has become my favorite , sips gas , very quiet and weighs 37lbs. .
I can sit on the side of the boat lift legs/feet out of the water and can't tip the boat over, the black rub rail will be 3'' above water , I weight 205lbs. .
Blackwater river - santa rosa & okaloosa county FL. , logs jams - stumps everywhere , boat has to be towed through shallow spots so I have the place to myself .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice. What are you out there hunting with that 221? Any bullfrogs or do the snakes and gators get them all?

Squirrel hunting?

Hunting deer/hogs/predators/crows , small game too CZ 22lr suppressed always goes . 221FB 55gr. gameking @ 2950fps or 45gr. tsx @ 3300fps will kill a lot of critters inside 150 yards - most shots 1/2 or 1/3 that distance .

Not many frogs - correct to many snakes gators huge fish .

I never could figure out what made the huge splashes at night until I saw a 5'-6' alligator gar launch out of the water with a 3-4lb. fish in its mouth . Big Stripers hunt the riffle waters at night too .
Be laying there in the hammock before bed or in bed in the tent and BALOOOSH - sounds like something must have been throw from a plane . Damn sure nowhere you'd want to take a late night swim .
And there's critters that squall out late at night - wake me up wondering what in hades was that .

One night upstream of this spot near Coldwater Creek I dozed off in the hammock - full moon night - something ran right down the side of the hammock - big swamp rabbit then two coyotes ran right past me on each side of the hammock . That'll wake you up . I cussed them all out .
lol comedic

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
1984 Grayling 24ft jet boat, 460 Ford for power. Lots of fun on the rivers here

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Boat - brake out another thousand

Mine is spelled BOATT - break out another TEN thousand.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys have some awesome boats!

I've had some in the past, but I am now a believer in the old saying about "the happiest two days in a boat owner's life is the day he buys a boat, and the day he sells it..." laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My boat. I built it.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I dig the name, Triggernosis

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by JTman

Wow that's a beauty!!

I have a 1999 Alumacraft 185 Elite Series with a 50 Merc and a 10 Honda kicker that I fish Pymatuning and Erie with. We've been crushing them out of Conneaut Ohio for the last few weeks.

We went out to Conneaut last weekend, 4 of us caught 92 legal walleyes....most 18-22",,,biggest was 24".

The big ones are heading for the deep trenches soon, if not already....I'm in Bay Harbor, Presque Isle

That doesn't surprise me, the action there has been crazy. We got one 25.5" yesterday but like you said most are 18-22" (good eating size). The temps this year have definitely kept them in closer. I want to say last year at this time I was running 10 miles out by now.

It sure is a great time to be a walleye fisherman on lake Erie though!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I dig the name, Triggernosis

Thank you, sir. It was the first boat I built. I'm getting ready to start on the 4th Draft - a 26' Great Alaskan.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 4winds

BRO! Would it be rude of me to invite myself? Of course! cuz I've been called a dickhead a few times in my life as well! Flave, take a midpoint rest in GA. Since I don't drink I'll drive the rest of the way to Erie, so you can burn your liver the entire ride up! Bwana, I'd be happy to run the boat while y'all are mind-altered as well; gotta earn my keep somehow or another!

Get your own friend, ass hole!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image]

Mike,

I was told "make an offer" on one of these the other week. 7hp Evinrude two-stroke if I remember right.

Seems like a good canal boat.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great boats everyone! DVD that Penn Yan sure is special. I remember seeing them on the finger lakes when I was much younger.

I had a fol-bot for 10 yrs. Moved to a 16 aluminum with a 40 hp. Saw my current boat on Lake Powell and just had to have one.

Ordered it 35 yrs ago without the Force engine. Machined downriggers for it and remodeled the windshield, dash and added a trolling motor. Still working fine all these years later.

It has been back to NY to fish the Finger Lakes and Lake Ontario, even went across from Pt. Breeze to Cobourg Ontario. Been all over the west. Also in Sea of Cortez. Best add on component was the bennett trim tabs.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
686 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,693 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.