Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
And Trump is not? Cohen paid off Stormy at Trump's direction, but just Cohen's in jail. Why not the Donald? He's a racist, a criminal, a narcissistic pathological liar. I just can't understand why anybody supports him.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
And Trump is not? Cohen paid off Stormy at Trump's direction, but just Cohen's in jail. Why not the Donald? He's a racist, a criminal, a narcissistic pathological liar. I just can't understand why anybody supports him.

What has Trump done to deserve the “racist” moniker?
What has Trump done to deserve the “criminal” moniker?

Is being a narcissist a crime?

Clinton lied under oath, a real crime, he was impeached for it. Obama continually lied to the American people, “ if you like your plan you can keep your plan”, “ if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”, although not criminal certainly dishonest and worthy of the moniker “Liar in Chief”.

Oh, in case you missed it, the SDNY has dropped the cases against Trump for hush money payments. Yup, the same SDNY that vowed to put Trump in jail the moment her is thrown out of the WH , was forced to drop their witch hunt investigation due to lack of evidence and criminal wrongdoing.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics/trump-organization-hush-money-filing/index.html

Last edited by steve4102; 07/19/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cohen was not convicted (pled guilty) of paying off Stormy Daniels, and such payment is not illegal anyway, you idiot.
Answer Steve's 3 questions. What has Trump done to deserve the “racist” moniker? What has Trump done to deserve the “criminal” moniker? Is being a narcissist a crime?
Even if Trump were racist, that's not a crime, and narcissist? Well, that pretty much describes nearly everyone in Congress or runs for president.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, Trump should have dug deep in his own pocket to protect Cohen because he was his personal attorney and did everything for him!

Oh yeah, I guess he did not...

But he is a good man and did the honorable and decent thing!

But he stood his ground and relied on Trump to pardon him.

But he told the truth and nothing but the truth!

Sorry, I ran out of questions and cannot guess why he is still in prison...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why Is Cohen In Jail....

Ask your butt buddy Mueller.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
trump did nothing racist. you and your kind made it all up. cohen shouldn't be in jail .Flynn did nothing wrong either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by srwshooter
trump did nothing racist. you and your kind made it all up. cohen shouldn't be in jail .Flynn did nothing wrong either.

Cohen put himself there.

I don't remember anyone but Cohen pleading guilty and getting a "deal".

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KInda fuzzy but didn't Cohen plead guilty to something, to protect His wife from something Mueller was threatening to arrest Her for? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Donald Trump is an honorable man and a great president so far. Cohen is a cluck and good old Stormy is a panhandler.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by srwshooter

Oh no. Cohen does belong where he is. His conviction is not connected to Trump, neither is Manafort's conviction, but he is a slimeball conman. Flynn, OTOH, was railroaded.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I just can't understand why anybody supports him.

Yes you do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
are you a troll? It’s. Its not illegal to settle a claim with a non disclosure agreement that involves money, hush money as many call it. In fact it’s done all the time. Also the other thing few talk about is Cohen was required to issue a statement that included pleading guilty to things that are not a crime. Implying charges were dropped on those crimes even though it wasn’t even illegal

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Because you're a f a g g o t.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh goody, another Piddler thread! That means the pictures of hot women will start showing up any time now! YAAAAAAAAAY!

Oh and GFY!

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

He gets things done.

And everybody is a racist/sexist/ etc. Some disguise it better so that they can further an agenda. Nobody is perfect, not one ....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Clintoon meme, classic!

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Good question: Why is Cohen in jail, but Bill is not, and Hillary is not, and Barry is not. Now if you want to talk about some real criminals, the list does not stop there.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

431 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 47 invisible), 2,993 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,569
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.