Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
The evidence completely contradicts their hypothesis.

At the most charitable they are terrible scientist, but it seems more likely they are complete frauds.

Here's a deconstruction of their latest alarmist report:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AOC is a big liar. She is repeating what her handlers say. She is a fake.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The Union of Communist Scientists are a political group that fear mongers to push policy. Nothing new.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
"Scientist" used to mean you were an impartial professional who could be trusted to give and impartial opinion based upon facts based upon research. The rise of agenda based science over the last 30 years or so has wrecked the credibility of the hard sciences. Now a special interest group with an agenda will venue shop for someone with a PhD willing to write a paper supporting their desired outcome instead of doing legitimate research into a subject in the hopes that their pet issue will take on a life of its own. The erosion in trust in expert opinion is predictable when so many "experts" have become whores who will espouse anything you want for money and fame.

You see it in medicine today also. So many doctors and other medical professionals are hawking snake oil for a quick buck. You see MD's recommending unnecessary treatments just because they can make a quick buck on an out of pocket charge. Notice how many pharmacies have shady looking fat loss pills right next to the counter, I had one pharmacist friend tell me that he makes a lot of money off of that garbage because there are so many fat housewives who are desperate to lose weight that they'll buy anything that promises to help. My own dentist was pushing me to replace some fillings in my back teeth. When I pressed him on the issue he admitted it would only be for cosmetic reasons, they didn't need replacing for any functional reason. I suspect the real reason was to pocket some quick and easy bucks for doing unnecessary work.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
97% of scientists, NASA sees it happening from space, but still we have delusional morons hawking conspiracy theories or thinking scientists somehow forgot about the mini-Ice Age or the dinosaurs when doing their research.

Nope, man-made climate change is real.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Goosey
97% of scientists, NASA sees it happening from space, but still we have delusional morons hawking conspiracy theories or thinking scientists somehow forgot about the mini-Ice Age or the dinosaurs when doing their research.

So was Global Cooling.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jdm953

So was Global Cooling.

Hahaha. Yep.

Hey Goosey, how long we got, until we are a frog, cooking in a pot? Your A Occasional Cortex said twelve more years and we're all dead. My bet is youre full of crap, Goosey.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Go Fahq yourself bayonet dummy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Gay, Liberal, and an idiot, is it legal to be all three?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I believe there’s been 5 ice ages in the history of the world, with the last one ending about 14,000 years ago or so. That one supposedly created the Great Lakes.

What caused that ice sheet over Canada and the upper portion of the USA to melt? Were the cavemen riding around in SUV’s back then?

Last edited by tpcollins; 07/20/19.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's all about the money. These people are dependent on government funding their pet projects and must come up with data that supports their desired outcome if they are to continue. It is a shame that science has gone Hollywood but it's what it is and lots of people are happy to believe anything someone says if they have that all important sheepskin for credibility. Politicians are all too happy to fall in line with it because they can control a lot more money and who gets it. Money is power just ask Obama.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jdm953

So was Global Cooling.

Hahaha. Yep.

Hey Goosey, how long we got, until we are a frog, cooking in a pot? Your A Occasional Cortex said twelve more years and we're all dead. My bet is youre full of crap, Goosey.

We're all suppose to be dead anyway..... in the 70's, they said we wouldn't make it till the year 2000. A 1/4 of the US would be under water from the melting ice. In the '90's, when it became apparent that they had guessed wrong and we were going to make it to the year 2000, they said we wouldn't make it till the year 2020. Well, they may still be right about not making it till the year 2020, but it wont be climate that does us in.

If you keep guessing long enough, sooner or later you're bound to get something right. Even a blind hog finds an acorn, once in a while.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Huh, coolest June I can remember, here. Imagine that. Most be heating in those urban areas because of all the hot air being created talking about climate change......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

squidge, any clue how Greenland got its name? People immigrated there from the sea for farming and ranching. Over time the earth cooled and Greenlands average temperature is now below freezing. One day it may be warm enough there again for farming and ranching. We went to Greece about 7 years ago and on a tour of the supposed King Agamemnon's castle which was landlocked by miles of arid land, the guide explained that the sea came almost to the castle in the good kings day, thus his war with the Trojans. Now all scientists, regardless of their belief in the current man made global warming or not, will freely and exuberantly claim and admit that the earth has gone thought hundreds of periods of global warming and global cooling. Those that are honest will say, yes the earth is warming AGAIN but we don't really know why, nor do we fully understand why it has warmed and cooled in the past. Those with an agenda, those who are mindf-cked by this global "right think" will put their objectiveness aside and believe in the RELIGION of global warming as a result of mans activities. I wonder back in the day if dinosaur farts might have exceeded the total CO2 output of the entire human race of 2019. This is a RELIGION and just like any other false religion there are self appointed prophets that are turning good bucks in the pursuit of something they know is total bullshit.

Here is what you and your fellow arseholes need to understand. YOU are useful fools, being manipulated by those that want to change our world into a One World Government, with global control in the hands of a few. The UN is all about climate control, CO2 Tax etc, ever wonder why??

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
First clue...

Didn't Obama try to make it illegal to refute "Climate Change"?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jimmy, you and your fellow aersholes "assume" too much!

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
It's climate change,man can't stop it, it's going to happen no matter what man does.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Isn't NY City under water already?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I made the mistake of turning on PBS News Hour last night at 6:15. I do this about once every 3 months to see what the Libs are up to.
I wasn't disappointed, they started right up with a gal from the Concerned Scientists. She was explaining about the heat wave today in New York and Iowa.

Of course, this is all caused by man made global warming, she said. The moderator guy gravely nodded his head. Yes, she said, if this keeps up we're all gonna die!

Good God, I can remember 40 years ago, there would be hot weather in July, we just called it "summer."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 56 invisible), 2,738 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.