-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I am selling my 358 Norma. I picked this up off a buddy a few years ago and I haven’t done anything with it. It just sits so I thought I’d see if anyone wants to put it to use. The stock is a B&C and I did paint it. The metal except for the bolt has been painted OD green as you can see in the pics. I can’t recall which coating it is but it’s the baked on finish not just a rattle can job. The shines on the metal is just condensation from just coming out of the A/C and the Texas gulf coast heat and humidity. I do have dies, brass, ammo etc that can be had as a part of a package deal if the seller is interested. The bases stay with the gun but the scope and rings stay with me unless otherwise negotiated. Asking $700 shipped for the rifle and dual dovetail bases. Thanks and as always if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Reno

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KlQ22eH.jpg[/img]

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Reno is as good as they get...deal with extreme confidence...I have his back 100%...

Public landowner...
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cinch
Reno is as good as they get...deal with extreme confidence...I have his back 100%...

Thanks buddy. Hope you’re getting a break one of these days. Stop working so darn much.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up top

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Hello Reno,

I am interested. Do you have any accuracy information?

Is all Parts stock Winchester?

Do you know who did (built) the rifle?

Is the stock bedded to the action or barrel or both?

I have long wanted one in this caliber. I just looked at a Mauser in 308 NM with a Flagg bbl that Im considering doing a re chamber.

CW

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cwlongshot
Hello Reno,

I am interested. Do you have any accuracy information?

Is all Parts stock Winchester?

Do you know who did (built) the rifle?

Is the stock bedded to the action or barrel or both?

I have long wanted one in this caliber. I just looked at a Mauser in 308 NM with a Flagg bbl that Im considering doing a re chamber.

CW

Sent you a pm CW.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bump

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ttt

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bump for one of the good guys

"If you got it, you got it!" In memory of Pops, gone but never forgotten
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
ILL TAKE IT. Based on our emails.

Emails sent

TY!

CW

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cwlongshot
ILL TAKE IT. Based on our emails.

Emails sent

TY!

CW

SPF to CW

Thanks all

Reno

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Rifle arrived today!

Picked it up at lunch

Looks GREAT!

Thank you RENO!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 160user, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 1,873 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,707
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.