Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by ol_mike
Agree Paul , Perot was the only one trying to get the country back on solid footing but people don't like to sacrifice anything , Keep kicking the can down the road I guess .

Talking to some lads a while back one said 'man it seems like every chik around here hates Trump' . Said Trumps name came up at some micro-brewery and most of the place went all in bashing Trump guys and girls . Thing is young low information voters vote count just as much as ours .
The disgusting feeling I had Nov. wednesday 12' - hope I don't ever feel it again .

The country is going to have to implode before we can get it back on track. Those who are unwilling to make a sacrifice now will have no choice when the system actually collapses. The good news is the vast majority of them will be dead within weeks. Then those who can persevere can get back to the business of rebuilding it.

Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Voting age should never have changed from 21.

Yes,..It should have been changed to..25! Unless a veteran, small-business or land owner.

Agreed. Most kids are morons from 18 to 25 years old. Military service, business ownership and land ownership gives one a serious dose of reality on how the world works and a real stake and value within society. There was a reason the founding fathers required land ownership as conditional to the right to vote. If you having nothing, then you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by readily voting to take something someone else has earned. Look at all the worthless people out there who are trying to take what those of us earn now. The current worthless generation has received their "critical" thinking skills and so-called work ethic from embittered, vindictive single moms. None of them are worth the risk of defending and we'd be better off without them breathing free air.

Originally Posted by kid0917
repeal the 19th!!!! women have no business voting.

That was the beginning of the downfall of our society. Voting with whatever one's hormones are doing at the moment is dangerous.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump should have stopped all the BS when he got in office. He let all the guilty treasonous traitors run free. They will crush him and his family. The USA will die a quick death.

Only way to save the USA now is to have God's help.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/21/19.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Trump should have stopped all the BS when he got in office. He let all the guilty treasonous traitors run free. They will crush him and his family. The USA will die a quick death.

Well, what exactly was Trump supposed to do--other than build the wall? I mean, the guy doesn't have the power of a dictator.

Last edited by Tarquin; 07/21/19.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Convene a military tribunal and arrest the guilty, then try them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Well, what exactly was Trump supposed to do--other than build the wall? I mean, the guy doesn't have the power of a dictator.

BS. He had the powers of the president, which would have been more than enough.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That's literally the kind of thing that really represents the only type of measure that could have saved us. Short of something that extreme, we are truly screwed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Enough was known in 2017. We know 10 times as much now. Yet they are all free.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There is no God. This will help. The Conservatives are like the original Native Americans and Progressive Liberals are like the European Settlers. You can figure out what the end will look like.

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

That's literally the kind of thing that really represents the only type of measure that could have saved us. Short of something that extreme, we are truly screwed.

!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrong God cares!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The concept of God is figment of human imagination. The only way people of Democratic Nation can affect change is through MASSIVE UNIFIED show of force through peaceful demonstrations. That is the only thing politicians pay attention to.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
[
There is no God. This will help. The Conservatives are like the original Native Americans and Progressive Liberals are like the European Settlers. You can figure out what the end will look like.

Feckless twaddle

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s impossible to cut spending when the progressive fascists (Dems) have so much political power and so many Republicans are RINOs.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We sent the English and Europeans home then had to bail the butts out from the Germans and Japanese. Did it all with God's help.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Voting age should never have changed from 21.

Yes,..It should have been changed to..25! Unless a veteran, small-business or land owner.

My grandson is 23 and he makes more sense than most of the BS on here.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are not 40 million new voters to get in this country.

FAKE NEWS!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get it right, it is IN GOD WE TRUST.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"In a recent paper, the Democratic voter-targeting firm Catalist projected that about 156 million people could vote in 2020, an enormous increase from the 139 million who cast ballots in 2016."

40 million new voters is Bull.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Scary thought but the dems mean business , it seems like our side is taking a lot for granted . I don't think people realise how little the dems care about a good economy , they don't believe in working anyway . The mention of FREE STUFF is what they want to hear .

What good economy? We are running goddam trillion dollar a year deficits. If I had a nice new car, an new RV, a new boat, a new safe full of guns and sprawling mansion and I bought it all on a high interest credit card that I couldn't pay back, would you say I am in a good economic position?

What does a economy have to do with a government not keeping to a budget?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's a hostile takeover.

Period.

If we adhered to the Constitution, promising free schidt for votes would be illegal as hell. We wouldn't have half the voters that vote now either.

Yep.

And They’re hoping the 40 Million new voters will be WETBACKS 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,082 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,108
Posts18,464,271
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.