Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I said he was being railroaded when it happened. He got caught up in a monster of the democrats own making and got taken down by it like Robespierre during the French Revolution.

I'm sorry but I just can't muster any sympathy for him. He's a piece of garbage and would have gladly stood by cheering if it was happening to any republican, especially Trump.

The #MeToo movement is just one of hundreds of social movements that start out well meaning but turn destructive when mobs are incited to madness. First it starts out simply then you've got a raging lunatic like Alyssa Milano on every TV network and trying to take down a Supreme Court Justice. It's ironic that the monster that democrats created ended up eating one of their own but as they say "Karma's a bitch".

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Well your memory ain’t so good

He won by election fraud so so much for honestly winning his seat

Franken ain’t no victim or hero or decent human being as you would like to portray despite your fake news link.

Progressives like Franken delighted in character assassination and destroying conservatives. He had contempt and hatred for gun owners and won his seat via election fraud.

Why someone on here would sympathize with this pos is beyond me.

Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't agree with his politics of course

but this could (and did I guess) happen to a Republican just as easy

the issue here is internet social justice warriors creating a [bleep] storm that the media picks up and runs with. As far as I know - Franken wasn't a thief, he wasn't corrupt , he wasn't a pedophile- his ideology was different than mine, but he won an election where enough people wanted him to represent them, and we all should be wary of an environment where due process is ignored in order to appease a bunch of screaming narcissists

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Guy fell into a pit that he dug. Hard to find much sympathy for him.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Franken ain’t no victim or hero or decent human being as you would like to portray despite your fake news link.

Progressives like Franken delighted in character assassination and destroying conservatives. He had contempt and hatred for gun owners and won his seat via election fraud.

the issue here is internet social justice warriors creating a [bleep] storm that the media picks up and runs with. As far as I know - Franken wasn't a thief, he wasn't corrupt , he wasn't a pedophile- his ideology was different than mine, but he won an election where enough people wanted him to represent them, and we all should be wary of an environment where due process is ignored in order to appease a bunch of screaming narcissists

I'll sympathize with anyone that doesn't get due process. In this case I don't know that he was railroaded but he understood that he wasn't going to get a fair shake in the hypersensitive world we live in today.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/22/19.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy...

DF

I saw on my browser’s news crawler that he “regretted resigning from the Senate”. I would have thought he’d regretted pretending to fondle that woman’s tits.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I remember seeing the offending pic...

I say BFD, but couldn't care less that he got his hymie ass in a sling. Hilarious actually.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northcountry
Just remember it took 3 yes 3 vote recounts to switch from a republican to him winning.. Just saying. Cheers NC

+1

What he didn't get for theft, he got for Karma....and being classless.

Last edited by kenjs1; 07/22/19.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There’s a well publicized pic ( photographic evidence) of Franken grabbing a vulnerable sleeping woman’s teats

And Franken is rail roaded victim???

Franken would have attacked Kavanaugh nomination based on 30 year old fabricated evidence

Weird you would sympathize with this anti gun pervert and monster

NYT propaganda piece sure influenced its intended audience

And you wonder why AOC has a base

I'll sympathize with anyone that doesn't get due process. In this case I don't know that he was railroaded but he understood that he wasn't going to get a fair shake in the hypersensitive world we live in today.

Last edited by ribka; 07/22/19.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He didn't grab any tits.

Settle down.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I am not carrying any water for Franken, but he got screwed. The one incident that got him run out of office, he was on a USO tour in a military aircraft. A stacked Playboy bunny was on the tour, she was asleep in the seat. She had on a flak jacket.
Franken got his own brother to come up and take the pic, Franken was reaching forward to grab her tits. It was a funny photo looked like something I would have done.

This photo got out and Franken was ruined. This is absurd.
Franken set up the photo. He got his brother to take it. A rapist is not going to get a photographer to take pics of his crimes.
This woman was, probably, a whore. She is a Playboy bunny. I bet that many of them get paid money by millionaires to get a piece of that ass.
Even if she wasn't renting that ass by the hour, she is still nothing but a sex object. She is famous because she showed her naked tits and puss to millions of men in a magazine. She made millions by doing that. And, every guy who looked at Playboy, wanted to do what Franken was pretending to do, to grab those tits.
And that pretentious bitch acted like she was horrified that Franken pretended to grab her tits. She was "Shocked, Shocked" that Franken treated her as a sex object.
Even worse, she was wearing a goddam flak vest, hard to grab a feel through 2 inches of Kevlar.
Even worse Franken was not a Senator when this happened. He was a comedian who got paid money to make jokes about things. Like sex.

No, Franken got railroaded. The only consolation is, that he is a hard core Lib and he helped create the climate in which this kind of injustice and happen. A Lib who got destroyed by his own policies.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Another Minnesota stupid Franken supporter

Examine the pic again

Where were Frankens hands placed?

Her shoulders?

These are the standards created by progressives like Franken

Until Franken or the NYT comes out and attacks the media for going after Trump and other conservatives for 30 year old pics phug him

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
He didn't grab any tits.

Settle down.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Another Minnesota Franken supporter

He didn't grab any tits.

Settle down.

Hey what do ya know, another retard posting.

KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

actually I don't

part of the reason she has the ability to go relatively unchecked is because she can claim to be a victim to any male that crosses her, and that stage was set by the #MeToo movement

but you don't really care about any of that, you're just happy a liberal senator is gone without realizing 20 worse ones replaced him.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/22/19.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Another Minnesota Franken supporter

He didn't grab any tits.

Settle down.

Hey what do ya know, another retard posting.

From the state that brought us Somalis terrorists and recenlty outlawed the pledge of allegiance

You should probably stick to your kooky anti Semitic rants with your Somali allies and anti Semitic Jew hater and Minnesota rep Omar

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
He didn't grab any tits.

Settle down.

The picture is obviously posed as some kind of sick joke.
With Franken mugging for the camera.

Al never was very funny....

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 07/22/19.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Last week the NYT published a 27 year old pics of Trump standing next to Epstein at a party in NY and declared this as proof that Trump engaged in under age sex and the exploitation of under age girls with Epstein.

At the same time the NYT says Franken was a poor victim despite a damaging photo of him engaging in abuse and exploitation of a women.

This crazy progressives pc schit will never stop until they eat enough of their and they end it. Your sympathy will only prolong attacks on us and empower them. An adult would see this trend. Using your emotions like women instead of logic

Hope it gets worse and enough of the population demands it’s end and it is never revived.

actually I don't

part of the reason she has the ability to go relatively unchecked is because she can claim to be a victim to any male that crosses her, and that stage was set by the #MeToo movement

but you don't really care about any of that, you're just happy a liberal senator is gone without realizing 20 worse ones replaced him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All is fair in love & war.

See my .sig line if you don't know what politics is.

Politics is War by Other Means
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I DGAF.

He's a F'ing dirtball and there were a hundred different legit reasons for him to go, I don't care if one of the left's pity party social justice experiments backfired and accidentally took down a bunch of their own.

politics in general is scripted WWE stunts performed in expensive suits. I [bleep] hate them all.

Something clever here.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Poor little JEW !!!

That [bleep] (butthole) remark put me in Stewart Smally's corner.

That's right where you belong pusscake .....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Praise Jesus that Franken has a brave social justice warrior like you to come to his aid. With enough brave sjws
Like you Franken can run for office again and win back his senate seat.

Can you believe the evil terrorist group NRA went after poor victim Al Franken too and gave him an F minus rating. Time to drop our NRA memberships too

actually I don't

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,421
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.