-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Local paper today had two articles about arrests that make me wonder why.

#1 was a lad from south of the border who had a standoff with the sheriff's rank and file. After several hours he came outside with a gun, raised it and, uh, went down hard. Taken into custody after release from the hospital.

#2 was a mother and son, also from down south. They won about $20K in the lottery and after claiming their prize the mother decided going out and about with a box full of opiate drugs was a good idea. Guest of the county they are.

Good grief...........

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Well Dan, they were obviously here seeking asylum. It was just the "Insane Asylum".

NRA Life Patron Member Benefactor Level
USN/USMC Vietnam Vet 1969-70
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Can't answer the question about letting them in.......but it sounds like #1 didn't go down hard enough.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Doc, very well considered. Never thought of it as "insane asylum" before. laugh

Acy, there were 4 deputies that fired on the perp, only one 9mm bullet hit him. That's pathetic shootin' if you ask me. Figuring the infamous double tap theory he should'a had at least 8 holes, no? On another fine point, make me sheriff and the wussy 9mm would go to the trash bin....we would be using other things like .357, .44, 12 ga etc. Missing the target would not be acceptable.

Quantity is far less valuable than Quality in all undertakings.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yeah but they all probably cast absentee ballots from the asylum.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Doc, very well considered. Never thought of it as "insane asylum" before. laugh

Acy, there were 4 deputies that fired on the perp, only one 9mm bullet hit him. That's pathetic shootin' if you ask me. Figuring the infamous double tap theory he should'a had at least 8 holes, no? On another fine point, make me sheriff and the wussy 9mm would go to the trash bin....we would be using other things like .357, .44, 12 ga etc. Missing the target would not be acceptable.

Quantity is far less valuable than Quality in all undertakings.

Dan, I say if suicide by cop is what they truly want, grant them their every wish.

The gene pool will be cleansed by 1 and a slightly safer public environment will come out of it.

Examples like that crap bag who got behind the cop and had a Bowie knife to his throat completely confirm that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These are the same Mayans that used each other's heads for soup bowls and donated their babies' hearts to the god of the week.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why let the idiots in?
Because they are idiots who will vote blue if the left can find a way (legal or illegal) to get them to the polls.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Why let the idiots in?
Because they are idiots who will vote blue if the left can find a way (legal or illegal) to get them to the polls.

Democrats do not bother with the niceties of "legal or illegal." Whatever wins the election is acceptable.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Why let the idiots in?

Democrats do not bother with the niceties of "legal or illegal." Whatever wins the election is acceptable.

L.W.

Yep , exactly why the right is doomed , it's only a short matter of time .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1minute, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 68 invisible), 2,168 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,211
Posts18,466,210
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.