Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Finally the Media is Telling the Truth

MSNBC host Donny Deutsch went on an astounding rant in which he shattered whatever remaining mirage of unbiased, nonpartisan objectivity the leftstream media clung to in hopes of winning over skeptical viewers.

Deutsch said that “we” (presumably Democrats and their media lapdogs) are “at war” and should do “whatever we have to do” to put “him [Trump] in jail.”

The Hill reports:

MSNBC host Donny Deutsch said Democrats should do “whatever we have to do” to remove President Trump from office because the party is “at war” with Trump.

“We are at war,” Deutsch said, echoing co-host Joe Scarborough’s sentiment. “It is time for the Democrats to wake up. We are playing against cheaters and liars or stealers.”

“‘When they go low, we go high,'” Deutsch then remarked, quoting former first lady Michelle Obama’s slogan that her party should respond to insults by remaining above them. Deutsch said that wasn’t the way to go.

“When they go low, we got to do whatever we have to do,” he said.

“We may not have won the battle of impeachment, but we’re going to win the war of putting him in jail, whatever we have to do, and we’re not going to necessarily play fair,” the branding expert added. “For all the intellectuals out there whose hair is going to go on fire, ‘But we’re becoming like them. We’re becoming like them,’ we cannot lose the next election. We will go back 50 years.

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Never heard of this clown before. How large is his audience? 5 maybe 10 people?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ConradCA

MSNBC host Donny Deutsch went on an astounding rant in which he shattered whatever remaining mirage of unbiased, nonpartisan objectivity the leftstream media clung to in hopes of winning over skeptical viewers.

Deutsch said that “we” (presumably Democrats and their media lapdogs) are “at war” and should do “whatever we have to do” to put “him [Trump] in jail.”

The Hill reports:

MSNBC host Donny Deutsch said Democrats should do “whatever we have to do” to remove President Trump from office because the party is “at war” with Trump.

“We are at war,” Deutsch said, echoing co-host Joe Scarborough’s sentiment. “It is time for the Democrats to wake up. We are playing against cheaters and liars or stealers.”

“‘When they go low, we go high,'” Deutsch then remarked, quoting former first lady Michelle Obama’s slogan that her party should respond to insults by remaining above them. Deutsch said that wasn’t the way to go.

“We may not have won the battle of impeachment, but we’re going to win the war of putting him in jail, whatever we have to do, and we’re not going to necessarily play fair,” the branding expert added. “For all the intellectuals out there whose hair is going to go on fire, ‘But we’re becoming like them. We’re becoming like them,’ we cannot lose the next election. We will go back 50 years.

Dems sure have a hard time with love and tolerance. Comments like this only serve to tear this country apart so if things end up really going south, I sure hope this guy's around to back up his hateful words.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I wouldn't mind going back 50 years or so. Seems like it was a good time back then before I was born.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As for Joe Scarborough . . . what a complete failure as a husband and father and politician. Possible murderer as well, just like the Clinton's. I served as a volunteer on his congressional campaign back in 1991-2 when I was stationed at NAS Pensacola. He has two little children and a lovely wife. He was a local lawyer in Pensacola, and I have been in his and his parents home many times. He was ultra conservative, parroting Reagan-esque speeches on local TV. As soon as he was elected (the first Republican congressman from Escambia County FL) off he went to DC, and within a year he had left his wife for another woman and abandoned his two little children. He has become an evil man, and a worthless traitor as far as I am concerned.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
(((Donny Deutsch)))

He's a nation-wrecking kikenvermin.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He ain’t winning schit...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Donny Douche - a bag.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
That’s interesting

I always wondered how he became a achitbag

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
As for Joe Scarborough . . . what a complete failure as a husband and father and politician. Possible murderer as well, just like the Clinton's. I served as a volunteer on his congressional campaign back in 1991-2 when I was stationed at NAS Pensacola. He has two little children and a lovely wife. He was a local lawyer in Pensacola, and I have been in his and his parents home many times. He was ultra conservative, parroting Reagan-esque speeches on local TV. As soon as he was elected (the first Republican congressman from Escambia County FL) off he went to DC, and within a year he had left his wife for another woman and abandoned his two little children. He has become an evil man, and a worthless traitor as far as I am concerned.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The left is at war with all that is decent, Holy, fair or lawful. They have been for a long time and they know it.
It's our side that seems to cowardly or stupid to know it.

If the Right accepts the declaration of that war, it will end in about 30 days.

I for one accept that fact it IS a war, and I believe we should treat is exactly as that. No more "policing" or counter-pointing of this crap. It should be treated as a war, and the left leadership and "upper management" should be treated exactly as the Nazis and the Japanese command was, and the executions should follow as soon as possible. The sentence dictated for High Treason is death.

When that happens I am betting the rank and file leftist liars will vanish like smoke in the wind. But unless it happens the left will never and I do mean NEVER stop!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They’ll do ANYTHING to get Trump. Lie, Cheat, Kill. It’s only going to get worse. Trump Derangement Syndrome is REAL!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Fake News!

Post an article by someone named "Fuzzy Slippers" on a off the wall, screwball web site about something that a Saturday Night Talk Show host supposedly said, and try to palm it off as Fact or better yet NEWS.

You ass holes are idiots!

Phil

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Fake News!

Post an article by someone named "Fuzzy Slippers" on a off the wall, screwball web site about something that a Saturday Night Talk Show host supposedly said, and try to palm it off as Fact or better yet NEWS.

Phil

Here it is from RCP:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ay_fair_in_war_to_put_trump_in_jail.html

Fox News:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ms...ith-trump-and-wont-necessarily-play-fair

Yahoo news:

https://news.yahoo.com/msnbc-host-says-democrats-aren-144700398.html

Washington Times:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/26/msnbcs-donny-deutsch-dems-will-do-whatever-we-have/

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Communist have been at war with Americans for a very long time.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The Hill reports:

Yup, the media says we are at war and Trump must be destroyed at all costs, the Democrats tell their constituents to push back and when you see a Republican in a gas station or in a restaurant you tell them they are not welcome .......

...and the Republicans say President Trump needs to stop tweeting because tweeting, telling the truth and defending himself on social media is somehow Un-Presidential.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Ya piss off enough of us your gonna pay.

I feel for those when the Ruberband snaps.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Fake News!

Phil

Here it is from RCP:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ay_fair_in_war_to_put_trump_in_jail.html

Fox News:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ms...ith-trump-and-wont-necessarily-play-fair

Yahoo news:

https://news.yahoo.com/msnbc-host-says-democrats-aren-144700398.html

Washington Times:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/26/msnbcs-donny-deutsch-dems-will-do-whatever-we-have/

Ooooooppppppppppssssssssss

Who would be the idiot now? Or the ass hole?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fake News!

Phil

Good to see you showing what a desperate ass you are.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
That’s interesting

I always wondered how he became a achitbag

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

That behavior would be ok of his first marriage was a dare and was never gonna last.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,021
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.