Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I love that part about how" they declare impeachment proceedings must begin now because no one, not even the president, is above the law, without offering evidence of a crime beyond existing wrong in their eyes. They also do it while advising illegal aliens on how to thwart our immigration laws and avoid consequences. It seems some people are, in fact, above the law"....... I've about had it with the blatant hypocrisy of the left and their love of having a double standard system where if you aren't one of the protected classes, then you're not above the law and therefore you are absolutely, positively screwed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Good article. Thanks!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sums it up pretty well.

Nadler's latest plan is either a ploy to keep the bat-crap-crazies sending in their bucks, or he's truly lost it over his inability to get his arch-nemesis Trump. He has no crimes to investigate, but he's gonna keep looking, a total upending of our justice system where you're innocent until proven guilty and people aren't investigated without cause in hopes of finding something- that schitt is what they do in Communist totalitarian countries.

They keep talking about the lawless, racist President, but they own both categories. It was the Dems who colluded with foreigners to influence the election, and it's the Dems who who hate our ally Israel and Jews in general, plus support border-jumping foreign invaders, many of whom are repeat offenders, sexual predators, and gang members/violent criminals.

They need to make hay with their donors before the IG report and other investigations into misdeeds by the DOJ and the Obama bunch go public. That won't stop the crazies from ponying up, but ordinary folks will be discouraged, shamed even, by the truth and may just stay home next year.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Public.

Hangings.

LOL
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Steve, these people really believe in their cause. Goes to show how the human mind can be influenced by brain washing.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by keith
Steve, these people really believe in their cause. Goes to show how the human mind can be influenced by brain washing.

We've all been subjected to it since the day we were born. Tough to break the shackles, but possible.

The power of the media is unsurpassed...a certain tribe realized that fact long long ago.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Impeachment is always the answer, but they never say for what crime. They just keep repeating the lie, and sadly a large percentage believe an impeachment is needed, without a specific crime. This scenario is unbelievable. Just like the shepherd boy crying wolf.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They'll be squawking about impeachment clear on through to 2024

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Sums it up pretty well.

They keep talking about the lawless, racist President, but they own both categories. It was the Dems who colluded with foreigners to influence the election, and it's the Dems who who hate our ally Israel and Jews in general, plus support border-jumping foreign invaders, many of whom are repeat offenders, sexual predators, and gang members/violent criminals.

The Dems are just using them as well. don't think for a second that the Dems aren't racist as hell. A lot of Dems just want to be superior to a race of working class people. They are smug when showing off that they can afford a gardener while at the same time looking down at them because they are brown and foreign.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time time.......

You know the rest.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Democrats Have Lost What Was Left Of Their Minds

How can you tell?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by keith

We've all been subjected to it since the day we were born. Tough to break the shackles, but possible.

The power of the media is unsurpassed...a certain tribe realized that fact long long ago.

Oh no!!! Joooooooooos!!

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Oh no!!! Joooooooooos!!

That is the problem with that American accent, I can't tell whether you mean Jews or youse.

Okay, I am kidding...just having a dig.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
How does one prove their mindset is correct to that 15%-20% of the swing voters in 2020?

Mueller's testimony didn't change any minds on the left or the right and the swing voters weren't watching and don't/won't care until Sept/Oct 2020.

I think that Mueller's testimony was enlightening in that based upon what I heard when I watched, he was essentially absent except for actually signing off on the damned thing.

The question is, how to make the swing voters #1 engage? #2 care? #3 see things "our way"?

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by horse1
How does one prove their mindset is correct to that 15%-20% of the swing voters in 2020?

Mueller's testimony didn't change any minds on the left or the right and the swing voters weren't watching and don't/won't care until Sept/Oct 2020.

I think that Mueller's testimony was enlightening in that based upon what I heard when I watched, he was essentially absent except for actually signing off on the damned thing.

The question is, how to make the swing voters #1 engage? #2 care? #3 see things "our way"?

There aren't 15-20% "Swing Voters". Media sources want to misoverestimate "swing voters" so the lily-livered GOP will pander to them, thereby pizzing off their base. Works nearly every time, but DJT doesn't fall for it.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good read:

'...But Mueller’s embarrassing testimony wasn’t the only problem for Democrats. They had to polish that turd, no matter what. This was their moment in the sun...'

'...Donald Trump’s existence and persistence is Chinese water torture to the left, and they’re at the breaking point. They’re down to the last gift box on Christmas morning and they know the “official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle” not only isn’t in it, it’s not hiding behind the desk either...'

'...Donald Trump’s success and Robert Mueller’s testimony has driven them to the edge of crazy. On the plus side for them, carbon footprint was very small since it was a very short drive...'

smile

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya, that's Paddler alright.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
That "no one is above the law" crap doesn't fly. Hillary and any democrat on that 13 man team of misfit democrats that investigated Trump seem to be well above the law. Illian Omar is above the law. AOC is above the law. Maxine Watters is above the law. Diane Feinstein has been above the law since her sorry ass was elected. Nancy Pelosi has been above the law since she was appointed. Elijah Cummings is definitely above the law. I could go on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,631
Posts18,455,194
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.