Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Uh OH

A charity run by the wife of Rep. Elijah Cummings received millions from special interest groups and corporations that had business before her husband’s committee and could have been used illegally, according to an IRS complaint filed by an ethics watchdog group.

Cummings, 68, a Maryland Democrat, is chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. His wife, Maya Rockeymoore, 48, is the chairman of the Maryland Democratic Party and briefly ran in the state's gubernatorial race last year. The couple married in 2008. Cummings was once heavily in debt — in part due to hefty child support payments to his first wife and two other women he had children with — but his financial situation has improved considerably over the past decade.

Rockeymoore runs two entities, a nonprofit group called the Center for Global Policy Solutions and a for-profit consulting firm called Global Policy Solutions, LLC, whose operations appear to have overlapped, according to the IRS complaint filed by watchdog group the National Legal and Policy Center on Monday. The complaint states that the arrangement may have been used to derive "illegal private benefit."

He has been very quiet lately

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hell yes its true. This is an example of how our elected representatives enrich themselves while in office.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I've read this before. Probably true.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Hell yes its true. This is an example of how our elected representatives enrich themselves while in office.

Obongo is now worth 30x more then when he first took office. Hey Rolling Turd , Gay Ghost ,Piddler what say you ?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
These democrats often have a crooked ass spouse working the back levers

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

Others I can't think of at the moment

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Cummings was once heavily in debt — in part due to hefty child support payments to his first wife and two other women he had children with — but his financial situation has improved considerably over the past decade."

Typical gro behavioral pattern.....

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

PELOSI

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
more stuff they can investigate and then refuse to prosecute

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Skewer that lying thief pos.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Obongo is now worth 30x more then when he first took office. Hey Rolling Turd , Gay Ghost ,Piddler what say you ?
Lies. They say lies.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

How many government contracts has Di Fi sent her husbands way?

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bill Clinton's wife.
Hillary Clinton's husband.

Geez, talk about double dipping...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sidepass

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

I forgot about that phugging witch

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh OH

A charity run by the wife of Rep. Elijah Cummings received millions from special interest groups and corporations that had business before her husband’s committee and could have been used illegally, according to an IRS complaint filed by an ethics watchdog group.

Cummings, 68, a Maryland Democrat, is chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. His wife, Maya Rockeymoore, 48, is the chairman of the Maryland Democratic Party and briefly ran in the state's gubernatorial race last year. The couple married in 2008. Cummings was once heavily in debt — in part due to hefty child support payments to his first wife and two other women he had children with — but his financial situation has improved considerably over the past decade.

Rockeymoore runs two entities, a nonprofit group called the Center for Global Policy Solutions and a for-profit consulting firm called Global Policy Solutions, LLC, whose operations appear to have overlapped, according to the IRS complaint filed by watchdog group the National Legal and Policy Center on Monday. The complaint states that the arrangement may have been used to derive "illegal private benefit."

He has been very quiet lately

Absolutely. ^^^^^ No secret here.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

I'm not going to try to fact check that. I don't care enough, but it sounds very probable especially considering he's shady and his net worth was probably [bleep] to start with.

But could you imagine if Trump's net worth increased 30x in 8 years of presidency. I mean Obama has only been out 2.5 years. It's not like wise investments have done it for him.
Trump would be able to buy both the Koch brothers that everyone knows, Their 2 "less wealthy" billionaire brothers, and George Soros.

That may have been me channeling GUS. It does make you think.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sidepass

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

shush!

They watch here you know.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by LJBass

I'm not going to try to fact check that. I don't care enough, but it sounds very probable especially considering he's shady and his net worth was probably [bleep] to start with.

But could you imagine if Trump's net worth increased 30x in 8 years of presidency. I mean Obama has only been out 2.5 years. It's not like wise investments have done it for him.
Trump would be able to buy both the Koch brothers that everyone knows, Their 2 "less wealthy" billionaire brothers, and George Soros.

That may have been me channeling GUS. It does make you think.

Obama and Hillary likely did well selling weapons out of Libya. Too bad the Ambassador knew too much.

Trumps net worth will likely go down.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Sometimes its best to keep your big mouth shut. Ole Elijah can use this experience as a life lesson, compliments of our President.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
It is the national sport. Lets see (R) head of the senate has a wife, the ex (D) vpes has a son. All have China connections. Just look below the surface it may be there.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Imagine that.....A crooked Democrat.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (1234, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.