Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/03/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Where does Amber Washburn fit in and why did she get herself killed too?

Prosecutors who successfully sought the maximum sentence said Dean stood over victim Joshua Niles and shot him 10 times in his Sodus driveway last October. Amber Washburn was shot once in the head.

Friends and relatives have said Niles had recently won custody of the two children he had with Dean’s wife during a previous relationship.

Authorities say Dean’s wife was in on the plans. She pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
More here: https://www.democratandchronicle.co...er-josh-niles-amber-washburn/1223642001/

The ONLY thing he did was let his woman convince him to spend the rest of his life behind bars and have the children (Who they'd fought a custody battle over) become orphans. Mommy will go to jail for a long time, step daddy is in jail.
Real daddy is dead and , I assume, step mommy (Amber Washburn) is dead.

Kids were legal custody of Daddy in New York, so unless there's family there, the kids are Wards of the State.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Regardless of the consequences, it just doesn't pay well to screw some people over.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Must be a real slow news day.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, killing time waiting to go to the gun show. Too hot to fish. I thought the story lines bit short on explanation and strange as if not wanting to reveal some things so I figured some sharp fire guys my provide some more explanitory info and, of course, I was right as usual.

What are you up to today, AS?

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This happened about 20 minutes from here,sad deal for sure.
That quiet little town had 6 murders in about a year and a half..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She didn`t take well to losing that paycheck (custody), most women don`t. The husband (shooter) is another example of someone that should never been a cop to begin with...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, killing time waiting to go to the gun show. Too hot to fish. I thought the story lines bit short on explanation and strange as if not wanting to reveal some things so I figured some sharp fire guys my provide some more explanitory info and, of course, I was right as usual.

What are you up to today, AS?

Thanks for asking Doc.

It's been an interesting week around here. Closed on my Re-fi, accepted to a Masters Program in Data Science (at a Jesuit University), and Thursday nigh, my Father-in-law passed, so we are starting with that whole process, helping my wife get together pictures, and mostly just being available for her and such.

This was no surprise, so much of the big stuff's already in order, but with 8 kids, 35+ grand kids and probably 20+ great-grand kids across the country, and a 4 days service, there will still be plenty to do over the next few weeks.

A bit later after it cools down I'll see about working on my Suburban a bit.

The Weather Radar looks pretty clear down your way. Hopefully you get some relive this weekend so you can do something fun.

Do you have any new guns to shoot?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Extraordinary story, in a bad way. I googled her photo, she’s hot.

Loses custody, wants the kids, wants the father dead, gets present husband to do the deed, even attends the funerals.

Takes a plea deal, testifies against present husband.

Screwing the wrong woman indeed, for both guys.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Sorry to hear of the passing. I hope you get blessings from the school.
No, no knew guns as I have too many to wear out before the pearly gates and I consider that will be a waste.
I am thinking about picking up another black rifle re these shootings.

I would like to know if you and others think doing do now would be a good idea.

Birdy, what do you think?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Birdy, what do you think?

I don't have a black rifle, never had a use for one, but if I did want one I'd run out right now and get one. Its not so much a fear of a ban, but rather the fact that the prices are gonna go way up all the way through next fall's elections, and beyond if President Trump loses.

What I WOULD do right now is run out and buy hi capacity magazines for anything I owned that accepted them, including handguns.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That's one tangled web.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don’t have a black rifle either. As Birdwatcher said, I don’t have a use for one other than to sit in the gun rack and wait for the world to go to heck. Not being critical of others who own and use them, I just have so many guns that don’t get used enough, and that I still need to work up loads for, etc. This morning I did buy a couple hi-cap mags for my Browning Hi-Power though.

In regards to the original post, I feel really bad for the kids. They are the real losers in this deal. Too bad the “adults” in the situation couldn’t look past their own emotions/passions to see that. Have to wonder what it takes for a biological mother to lose custody - the odds are definitely stacked in their favor.

Last edited by Slope77; 08/04/19.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The fact that she was crazy enough to convince her husband to go kill her ex/father of her children and his wife might go a long way to explain how she lost her kids.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (338reddog, 260Remguy, 44automag, 4xbear, 673, 444Matt, 15 invisible), 1,690 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,188
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.