Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Castro has tire marks all over his body after this:

I don’t know who Joaquin Castro is other than the lesser brother of a failed presidential candidate (1%) who makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Joaquin is not the man that his brother is, but his brother, according to most, is not much. Keep fighting Joaquin!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dang

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hilarious! Give em hell Trump!!! MAGA!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sound you hear is brass balls clanging.

Tire marks is a great analogy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To all the TV pundits (especially Fox News' Howard Kurtz) and politicians who complain about Trump's Tweets , , , please pull your head out of your azz and realize those tweets are us, The People" talking.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Castro has tire marks all over his body after this:

I don’t know who Joaquin Castro is other than the lesser brother of a failed presidential candidate (1%) who makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Joaquin is not the man that his brother is, but his brother, according to most, is not much. Keep fighting Joaquin!
............................The Castro twins.......THEY BOTH are a disgrace!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I love it when he puts the smack down on this filth. He can flick a booger on the pos for all I care.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I love it when he puts the smack down on this filth. He can flick a booger on the pos for all I care.

And he probably should just to add insult to injury. Most of those scumbags don't deserve the basic dignity due to a human being.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear their mother is a big shot with the anti-American and racist organization La Raza.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Funny chit! Glad to see the President standing up to the fuggers instead of just rolling over and taking it.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
JoeBob: I been downstairs reloading.
What did I miss?
What did President Donald J. Trump do/say?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
To all the TV pundits (especially Fox News' Howard Kurtz) and politicians who complain about Trump's Tweets , , , please pull your head out of your azz and realize those tweets are us, The People" talking.

Howard Kurtz is not our friend nor DJT's friend either.

MM

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Howard Kurtz is not our friend nor DJT's friend either.

MM

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Julian and Joaquin Castro need to change their names to Fidel and Raul. That’s who they are, a couple of Communist agitators.

The shame is that the citizens of the great State of Texas tolerates and elevates a couple of unassimilated immigrants to represent them. They are the prime example of the runaway immigration policy that is ruining our great Nation.

Time to boot them from office and send them back to the obscurity they have earned.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He should have went after their mother . She’s a cuùnt in the highest order.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
50-50 chance TX will be BLUE by Nov. 2020...........................just sayin.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Balls deep, lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rosie Castro has spent a lifetime avoiding the spotlight, La Raza has never had a big following in San Antonio. At any public parade, in a city of 1.5 million Hispanics, there'll be like 20 people marching in the La Raza section of the parade. The West Side too is a very gossipy place, and Rosie herself is often not spoken well of by people who have known her over the years..

Her two sons until recent years have gotten as far as they have by distancing themselves from her radical Leftist ideology (or more likely, not mentioning it at all) and presenting a bland, wholesome, urban metrosexual sort of family image. Both married pretty local girls and have photogenic kids. They came up over the decades by first becoming familiar figures on City Council, then the Mayorship and State Senate. Rosie almost never appeared in public with her sons while all the while pulling their strings.

Both were groomed by Harvard Law. Now that they are stepping up on the National Stage they have been parroting the DNC talking points throughout.

Neither has ever had to run in a tough election. Julian Castro walked into the office of Mayor by presenting a non-controversial Centrist image, Joaquin Castro inherited the seat in the House long held by Henry B. Gonzales and then his son Charlie Gonzales. Castro has run virtually unopposed while in Congress, no Republican opponent, just a fringe Libertarian, Castro drawing 85% of the vote each time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So now Tucker doesn't like Trump's tweets. Put him in the same camp with Howard Kurtz. Neither understand that Trump tweets are exactly what we the People want to say.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The shame is that the citizens of the great State of Texas tolerates and elevates a couple of unassimilated immigrants to represent them. They are the prime example of the runaway immigration policy that is ruining our great Nation

The Castro twins got where they are by presenting a very assimilated mainstream image by local standards, they didn't even speak Spanish growing up, only recently since playing the race card on the National stage have they had to try and learn to speak it. Their shtick all along has been to present a non-threatening metrosexual sort of wholesome family image, keeping Rosie carefully hidden while she directed their political careers.

Rosie herself is the child of a single immigrant mom, her complaint is that she "had to pull the ticks of off White people's dogs when she was a child". That translates to mean her mom was allowed to bring young Rosie along when she cleaned houses in upscale Alamo Heights, and gave her a job to do to keep her busy. Rosie, the daughter of a poor single immigrant mom, was able to get grants to attend college. A single mom herself, yet her own children were able to get into Harvard Law due to Affirmative Action.

So the grandchildren of a poor immigrant single mom, thanks to American generosity and opportunity, are now major players on the National Stage, yet Rosie Castro despises this country.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (1973cb450, 808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.