Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Ok I watched the trailer, and maybe I'm reading this totally wrong, but it seems to me the "elite" are the bad guys here, and the "deplorables" turn the tables on them. Am I wrong? From what I saw I'm not sure what people are mad about....as was already stated, this is an old story being retold once again with minor modifications.
You are correct, it appears to me that the "deplorables" turn the tables on the liberal elites, basically turning them into the good guys and making the liberals look like the evil vermin they are.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Ok I watched the trailer, and maybe I'm reading this totally wrong, but it seems to me the "elite" are the bad guys here, and the "deplorables" turn the tables on them. Am I wrong? From what I saw I'm not sure what people are mad about....as was already stated, this is an old story being retold once again with minor modifications.
You are correct, it appears to me that the "deplorables" turn the tables on the liberal elites, basically turning them into the good guys and making the liberals look like the evil vermin they are.

Looking forward to seeing it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Based on “The Most Dangerous Game “ if it sticks to the original theme it won’t work out well for the “elites”.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 08/08/19.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Liberals hunting conservatives is a fantasy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just wait, "Cowboys vs Libtards" is coming and it will not be pretty.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Not one traitor has gone to court, been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail.

That's not true.

Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, on one count of lying to the FBI
Rick Gates, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager and Manafort protégé, on one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of making false statements to FBI agents
George Papadopoulos, a low-level Trump foreign policy adviser, for making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russians during the campaign
Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, who pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about a possible Trump Organization real estate project in Moscow that was under consideration during the 2016 presidential campaign.
Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, who pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
A remake of Surviving the Game, with a twist. Too bad Goosey wasn't one of the prey.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Saw the preview of the movie when wife and I went to movies tonight....

My first thoughts, is the movie is a Snowflake Liberal or Antifa Fudknuts biggest wet dream....

but as I understand, toward the end it backfires on the leftist elitist and the deplorables prevail...

of course due to a 'strong woman' leader....

still Hollywood are downgrading 'men' and making society's saviours to be women....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Not one traitor has gone to court, been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail.

That's not true.

Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, on one count of lying to the FBI
Rick Gates, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager and Manafort protégé, on one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of making false statements to FBI agents
George Papadopoulos, a low-level Trump foreign policy adviser, for making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russians during the campaign
Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, who pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about a possible Trump Organization real estate project in Moscow that was under consideration during the 2016 presidential campaign.
Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, who pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

ESAD GooseSchitt.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They’ve now announced that the film’s release has been canceled following significant backlash

'The Hunt' canceled by Universal following significant backlash

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-canceled-by-universal-following-significant-backlash

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Goosey, are you Edmond over on AR?

If so my remarks to you are the same. If not they're still the same.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Goosey, are you Edmond over on AR?

If so my remarks to you are the same. If not they're still the same.

He’s just another Troll with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/10/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They’ve now announced that the film’s release has been canceled following significant backlash

'The Hunt' canceled by Universal following significant backlash

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-canceled-by-universal-following-significant-backlash

Actually, from the trailers, it looked very anti-globalist elite, and pro salt of the earth Americans who turn the tables very violently against the globalist elite. That's more likely why it's not coming out. They don't want to give salt of the earth Americans any ideas.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I wish they had released it. Now it will fade from the public view before the elections.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (35, 10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 14 invisible), 1,968 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.