Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 117 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 116 117
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Making it simple:
1. Logic requires a pre-existing designer to precede a designed entity--apply this to God and the cosmos
2. Statistics argue for the same and show the improbability of a random process duplicating what typically happens in a logical process
3. Complex math cannot be done to show something contrary to what logic and statistics have already shown
4. Common math can support the logic of a designer and a design and can quantify when it occurs statistically.

Common math proves the existence of a pre-existing intelligent designer preceding intelligent design because it can quantify when it occurs. Complex math cannot disprove this proposition. Therefore both common and complex math support the existence of an intelligent designer known as God.

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Darwinian evolution can explain the selection of the mutation but it cannot explain the arrival of the mutation.

Darwin did not know about DNA or DNA polymerase.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Thunderstick
Making it simple:
1. Logic requires a pre-existing designer to precede a designed entity--apply this to God and the cosmos
2. Statistics argue for the same and show the improbability of a random process duplicating what typically happens in a logical process
3. Complex math cannot be done to show something contrary to what logic and statistics have already shown
4. Common math can support the logic of a designer and a design and can quantify when it occurs statistically.

Common math proves the existence of a pre-existing intelligent designer preceding intelligent design because it can quantify when it occurs. Complex math cannot disprove this proposition. Therefore both common and complex math support the existence of an intelligent designer known as God.

If the math is so common, please explain. Show your work.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You've not yet proved that evolution is a flawed system .

Something that cannot be logically, statistically, or mathematically sustained is not scientific and therefore is flawed when posing as science.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
One thing we know too, even from something as simple as baseball is that stats matter. Yeah, a career .200 hitter will jump up and go five for five from time to time. But if he has been a career .200 hitter long enough, that is the level he will come back to.

So, yes, it is possible that there will be random mutations that occur despite the unimaginable probabilities involved. And given the diversity of life, there will be lots of examples, just like you could probably find hundreds of examples of the .200 hitters having big days in 150 years of MLB. But in the end, the numbers win.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/09/19.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by carbon12
Making it simple:

Seriously, you are obfuscating the obvious ... I have yet to see a building that did not have a builder and we all can count when that occurs.
Math problem:
I building here plus 2 buildings there = 3 buildings all of which had a builder.

Last edited by Thunderstick; 08/09/19.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You've not yet proved that evolution is a flawed system .

Something that cannot be logically, statistically, or mathematically sustained is not scientific and therefore is flawed when posing as science.

You still have not shown you even understand the math, let alone, whether or not it is sustainable or not.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Darwinian evolution can explain the selection of the mutation but it cannot explain the arrival of the mutation.

The point is still valid for modern proponents of evolution.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And if he had, he wouldn’t even have begun to postulate this theory.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Making it simple:

Seriously, you are obfuscating the obvious ... I have yet to see a building that did not have a builder and we all can count when that occurs.
Math problem:
I building here plus 2 buildings there = 3 buildings all of which had a builder.

That you have shown you cannot distinguish apples from oranges explains how you have confused yourself.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

And if he had, he wouldn’t even have begun to postulate this theory.

Can you expand on your claim?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

The point is still valid for modern proponents of evolution.

How so?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Maybe if we give the Darwinian monkeys 13.8 billion years they would come up with something spontaneous that randomly resembles a ramshackle design.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Carbon 12 if you think you can provide solid evidence for materialistic evolution being the genesis of the universe please enlighten us.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am late to the discussion, and I have little desire to scan 42 pages for the possibility that this been mentioned, but has anyone considered...

What if evolution is God's creative power put into practice?

For the pure theory of evolution to work, using the idea humans that descended from apes, wouldn't the apes be therefore extinct?

Also, what if this is all (for us humans) a continual progression to becoming someone (something) greater, roughly compared to Hindu beliefs?

Example: 3,000 years ago, let's say you were a beetle in the S. Pacific. Having lived that life, your next life is a progression to say, a snake. You are born a garden snake, live out that life successfully, and then are born as a goat. You live life as a goat, die, and then are born as a horse, etc... Perhaps it takes us 3000 years of progression to become human?

Or, alternately, you are a slow learner and you are now on your 68th trip to Earth. You are learning, growing, and progressing each time you are born and die. What about disabled children who are born and pass on at a young age? Perhaps they are WAY beyond you and I in progression and don't need to do anything except that final task of enduring that struggle?

Just a few things to mull over...

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Carbon 12 if you think you can provide solid evidence for materialistic evolution being the genesis of the universe please enlighten us.

Question makes no sense and indicates the poster doesn't understand much.

Evolution did not provide the genesis of the universe. Evolution only occurred long after the genesis of the universe and also after the first life.

The big bang happened 13.8 billion years ago. Life did not arise until about 10 billion years later (at least not on earth, which is 4.6 billion years old). it has been evolving ever since, though for most of the 4 billlion years life has existed, it was simply one-celled stuff.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
I am late to the discussion, and I have little desire to scan 42 pages for the possibility that this been mentioned, but has anyone considered...

For the pure theory of evolution to work, using the idea humans that descended from apes, wouldn't the apes be therefore extinct?

Also, what if this is all (for us humans) a continual progression to becoming someone (something) greater, roughly compared to Hindu beliefs?

Example: 3,000 years ago, let's say you were a beetle in the S. Pacific. Having lived that life, your next life is a progression to say, a snake. You are born a garden snake, live out that life successfully, and then are born as a goat. You live life as a goat, die, and then are born as a horse, etc... Perhaps it takes us 3000 years of progression to become human?

Or, alternately, you are a slow learner and you are now on your 68th trip to Earth. You are learning, growing, and progressing each time you are born and die. What about disabled children who are born and pass on at a young age? Perhaps they are WAY beyond you and I in progression and don't need to do anything except that final task of enduring that struggle?

Every thing you said is plain stupid. If you believe god created you then STFU because what you believe dosen't matter...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What provided the genesis of the Big Bang of the universe?

Last edited by Thunderstick; 08/09/19.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
After the alleged Big Bang and the alleged intervening 10 billion years what spontaneously and randomly caused the alleged evolutionary processes to start?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hubert
Originally Posted by 3584ELK

Every thing you said is plain stupid. If you believe god created you then STFU because what you believe dosen't matter...

Hey Stubert- did you see all those little punctuation marks at the end of each sentence? They look like this: ? Since you apparently need an introduction to basic English grammar, those marks indicate a question is being asked. Here is more grammar for you, F*ckwit: A question proposes an idea, it does not state a fact. Are these words small enough for you to understand? It's a typical Bolshevik reaction, yours. Also typically leftist- shout down all ideas and theories which don't support your self-centered little thoughts.

Statements like this prove my theory about your level of education: "...( this was a matiance free battery)" WTF is a matiance free battery...notice I left the question mark off so you could catch a clue.

Last edited by 3584ELK; 08/09/19. Reason: modify profanity

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Page 50 of 117 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 24 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,726
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.