Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
My Son bought one.I did not fire it ,but it seems to have an excellent trigger and is very compact,His has the manual safety.I like it.They also now have a 365XL that has a half inch longer barrel and comes with two 12 round magazines ,but no safety yet.I called up Sig and talked to a CS guy and he thinks they will make one with a safety soon.Anybody carry or use one of these?I prefer a semi auto to have a safety.It is what I am used to having.Huntz

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The manual safety version makes sense to me if it's not going to be carried on the hip. I'd not want to point the safety-less version at my gonads in appendix carry, but that's just me.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have one, bought the 12-round mags to go with it. Very good trigger, compact gun, and seems very accurate.

Tim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got the standard version (no thumb safety) and the XL. The standard version has been solid and reliable with about 2600 rounds through it. I carry it daily. I have not had a chance to shoot the XL except for one range session of 117 rounds, and it functioned fine, including my limp wrist and elbow test both strong hand only and weak hand only. The XL shows almost no striker drag. I won't be able to wring it out until after hunting season. I am very optimistic about it. I like it better than my Glock 19.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hip carry and don’t believe in safety’s on pistols.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Have have the safety-less version and like it very much.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sig P365.....never heard of it....LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought one with the manual safety for my trip gun. When we are in the car, I tend to pull it out of the holster and put it in the pocket on the door. Much prefer to have a safety to flip own when I do that in case something gets in the trigger guard while it's sliding around. Like everyone else, I bought a 12 roundmag when I bought mine. I tried the 15 roundmag but didn't like the feel of it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
anyone find they shoot the XL version better than the original model?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I purchased an XL after I shot one during a “Sig Range day” at the local range. Wow! It shoots great for me. I can shoot it better than any carry gun I’ve had. The trigger is nothing like the old Sig double action long pull followed by the short single pull. That’s what I couldn’t get used too with Sig. No safety is what I’m used to since previously carried a Glock.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bamagun01
I purchased an XL after I shot one during a “Sig Range day” at the local range. Wow! It shoots great for me. I can shoot it better than any carry gun I’ve had. The trigger is nothing like the old Sig double action long pull followed by the short single pull. That’s what I couldn’t get used too with Sig. No safety is what I’m used to since previously carried a Glock.

Seems like they've got the bugs ironed out. Also the XL is said to not have the primer drag issue, which should promote long striker/firing pin life.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Seems like they've got the bugs ironed out. Also the XL is said to not have the primer drag issue, which should promote long striker/firing pin life.

I have the original P365 and have no primer drag issues.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I bought a non safety model for my Wife and five extra 12 round mags, I love the damn thing, if I keep fooling with it i'll get my own, 12+1 with a spare mag or two in a back pocket should be plenty for general SD carry work, with hand loaded 115 XTP's, 125gr Barnes' or factory 130gr FMJ's, the little bugger simply shoots to where you're putting that front sight, beats anything I've ever seen.

Trump Won!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I’ll be picking one up in the next few weeks. I haven’t run into a bad one yet.......either at Sig or amongst those my pards have bought.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
I bought a non safety model for my Wife and five extra 12 round mags, I love the damn thing, if I keep fooling with it i'll get my own, 12+1 with a spare mag or two in a back pocket should be plenty for general SD carry work, with hand loaded 115 XTP's, 125gr Barnes' or factory 130gr FMJ's, the little bugger simply shoots to where you're putting that front sight, beats anything I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by NH K9
I’ll be picking one up in the next few weeks. I haven’t run into a bad one yet.......either at Sig or amongst those my pards have bought.

I can't say much except I really like them. Easy to shoot and they dot the I's. My wife took over my first one. I make no claim as being a Pistolero...though I am fairly competent with a rifle.... I can not figure out how I can shoot a small pistol so well other than a good design.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Own 3 here. 1 non safety that i carry daily, a manual safety that the wife carries daily( wont carry a semi without a thumb safety), and a manual safety I bought "used" from a friend who fired 2 mags through it and didnt like it. Mine has over 1k rounds through it, wifes has around 700, 3rd has about 400 all without any issues whatsoever. Also have 2 12rd mags for each and 1 15rd. Am picking an XL up tomorrow that my local FFL has put aside for me. The originals have proven fit me well, to be very reliable, and I find i shoot them extremely accurately(for me). Looking forward to shooting the XL.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
the little bugger simply shoots to where you're putting that front sight, beats anything I've ever seen.

I thought the same. So I purchased another one!

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
the little bugger simply shoots to where you're putting that front sight, beats anything I've ever seen.

I thought the same. So I purchased another one!

Me too!!! Best carry pistol I've ever owned, and that includes MANY!

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, I drank the Kool-Aid last week. Local shop had a pristine no-safety model that had been traded in on a safety version. First one I'd seen used and in perfect shape with box/mags/etc. For a little over 4 bills I couldn't say no.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Originally Posted by NH K9

I can't say much except I really like them. Easy to shoot and they dot the I's. My wife took over my first one. I make no claim as being a Pistolero...though I am fairly competent with a rifle.... I can not figure out how I can shoot a small pistol so well other than a good design.

LOL, certainly glad I'm not the only one Men, I keep jacking with that little sob I'm going to have to order my own too.

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
615 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,835 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.