Print Thread
Hop To
P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Try asking both Google and DuckDuckGo how many times Bill Clinton flew with Epstein.
If you control the epistemology you control everything. Google and other companies are choosing everything we do by controlling what we know or what we think we know.

NRA Life Member

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.startpage.com/

“But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton — who was a very good friend of Epstein — he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 08/15/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Google and other companies are choosing everything we do by controlling what we know or what we think we know.

On behalf of whom?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Under " how many times Bill Clinton flew with Epstein." I get all kinds of hits with both search engines, Be interesting to find whats going on if your not getting any hits.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pdXammo
Try asking both Google and DuckDuckGo how many times Bill Clinton flew with Epstein.
If you control the epistemology you control everything. Google and other companies are choosing everything we do by controlling what we know or what we think we know.

Yeah, after they were totally taken by surprise by the Trump victory (they were sure Hillary would win), they determined to never allow that to happen again (i.e., never again to allow any candidate to win the presidency who didn't bow down to political correctness). So, they were quite open about intending, from that point onward, not to play fair, i.e., manipulate search results on Google and social media such as to favor leftism and disfavor anything leaning towards a rightist viewpoint, to include banning right leaning content creators and web sights.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
[Linked Image]

Why do people keep showing this? They seem to forget that he was against Trump on immigration policy.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I typed "how many times did clinton fly with epstein" into both. Google delivered propaganda. Duck Duck Go delivered answers.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Google is to be entirely Trusted ----Xi Jinping

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Google and other companies are choosing everything we do by controlling what we know or what we think we know.

On behalf of whom?

Satan

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JP_Lucas
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
[Linked Image]

Why do people keep showing this? They seem to forget that he was against Trump on immigration policy.

Lighten up, it was just for Humor. YOu'll live longer

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by pdXammo

Yeah, after they were totally taken by surprise by the Trump victory (they were sure Hillary would win), they determined to never allow that to happen again (i.e., never again to allow any candidate to win the presidency who didn't bow down to political correctness). So, they were quite open about intending, from that point onward, not to play fair, i.e., manipulate search results on Google and social media such as to favor leftism and disfavor anything leaning towards a rightist viewpoint, to include banning right leaning content creators and web sights.

Who are "they"? Our enemy's are: "they'? Shouldn't we be naming names? Until we do, "they" feel perfectly safe walking down the street....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
tag

Retired cat herder.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
676 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,923 guests, and 1,422 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,478
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.