Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This should also reaffirm that homosexuality is a form of mental illness.

It's not enough that one can conceive of such a plot but worse to be able to convince another homosexual to help carry it.

By default homos should be red flagged

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
advertised public hanging for both of these 2 horrible monsters.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The punishment should fit the crime. Douse them both with gasoline, then toss a match.

Absolutely.

Originally Posted by 22250rem
"Sick" and "depraved" isn't an adequate description of this and I'm at a loss for words to come up with something more descriptive.

Unspeakably horrifying

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Death penalty generally means 20 plus years of appeals, 3 squares a day, library and tv rights, etc.

Found guilty, when there is absolutely no doubt of it being in error, execution should take place as soon as a public gallows can be set up, and televised. No black hood. Vivid discription of body fluids being evacuated. Graphic as can be made.

Won't prevent all of this behaviour, but will some .

Last edited by las; 08/16/19.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
As long as people are just institutionalized - 3 meals - a room with a bed - toilet - healthcare - plenty of companionship - drugs etc. it's like a raunchy retirement plan for scumbags .
Maybe when this country is fully bankrupt people will realise that these worthless welfare/criminal/murderers have been nothing but a drain on the good people . Maybe there will come a day when ugly disgusting filth like these two will be dragged down the street and served the punishment they deserve .
The system we have in place absolutely isn't working , these two fuglies will be treated to all the stuff previously mentioned at the working peoples expense - that's BS.

Could not happen soon enough. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Although I can certainly understand the sentiment, the fact that these women were in a lesbian relationship can't be considered to be contributory. After all, there have been numerous heterosexual couples who were every bit as sick and twisted and who tortured children to death. These are dispicable people and certainly deserve wharever Hell awaits them. Any good reason these two should not have been aborted prior to birth? GD

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This sickens me to the core.

No form of torture is too bad for these monsters before lighting them up!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't give a crap what they lick.
The issue here is what happened,
And being the liberal I am,
They should be sentenced by Thanksgiving,
Fried by Christmas.

All done for a Halloween execution would be fine also.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Slope77
Pure evil, subhuman pigs. Living excrement they are.

Poor little squirt lived for two hours with burns over 90% of his body, lying by some railroad tracks. Very disturbing images come to mind. I find it rather difficult to contrive a punishment commensurate to their depravity.

It is difficult, but I’d volunteer to give it a shot.

It would be an honor to give it a try.

I’m not very efficient. Might take a month or more. Yanno?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This is sick, what is wrong with some people??

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Fugging pay per veiw executions.
75% of proceeds go to victim funding.

Fugg it..

Public executions, let mutha fugga,s know the penalty.

Hanging or firing squad
One or the other.
Needs ta be graphic and dramatic

Fugging society needs ta fugging wake up and stop paying long term cost for fughing death row scum.

Trial found guilty.
Allowed 1 appeal within 1 yr.
No change of sentence if found guilty 2nd time.
Public execution 90 days after appeal/ trial is done.

Fugg the ACLU's schyt talk....
Fugg the defendants families feelings( they ain't gotta fugging watch if they choose not too)

I remember during desert storm looking at a Saudi newspaper
11 executions/ beheadings in one day
Front fughing page pics of dude with sword getting ready to lop off a fuggers head.

This country needs public executions for shock value to the segment of scum in our nation that needs to see the penalty for the fugged up schit they do.

Last edited by renegade50; 08/16/19.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hell cannot possibly burn hot enough, or long enough for people like this.

Eternity will just have to do.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

A student with a father who was locked up explained it like this; one of the hardest things about being incarcerated is being separated from family. A big worry is what might be happening to their kids or to their other young relatives. This explaining the historic hostility to those who hurt children.

That true of mens' prisons, I have no idea how it is or was in womens' institutions.

True to a degree on the resentment toward those who hurt children. But, either have money or be tough and even a child predator will be given a pass in prison.

As for remorse over being separated from family, I'd disagree for the majority of inmates. I've dealt with thousands of them and damn few of them really truly care about their families. You can tell the ones who do. They don't come back. For most of them, family a commodity they use to garner favor with the courts, probation officers, and social workers. If they think they have a sympathetic ear, they can pour it on, making even the most hardened heart believe they desperately miss their family and have every intention of doing right by them when they get out. For most of them it's total and unequivocal BS.

Last edited by mart; 08/16/19.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
G
G23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I don't think we should judge them, that should be left up to God......but I think we should arrange the meeting.

G23

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They should meet the pear of anguish.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mathman
They should meet the pear of anguish.

oofta

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by greydog
Although I can certainly understand the sentiment, the fact that these women were in a lesbian relationship can't be considered to be contributory. After all, there have been numerous heterosexual couples who were every bit as sick and twisted and who tortured children to death. These are dispicable people and certainly deserve wharever Hell awaits them. Any good reason these two should not have been aborted prior to birth? GD

You're kidding right?

Your excuse for their sexual deviancy is laughable.Simply because heterosexuals have committed similar crimes doesn't mean these two didn't commit this heinous act as a result of their morbid sexual deviancy.

They wanted to get rid of the child so they could pursue their deviant relationship without the encumbrance of a child.Without the presence of sodomy,there's every chance this child would not have been murdered.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This happened in the parish I reside in. The victim was a small baby maybe 6 months old, not 6 years.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The punishment should fit the crime. Douse them both with gasoline, then toss a match.

This

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (30Gibbs, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 29 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,637
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.