Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Clarkm

I also did not know Watergate was to plant a bug in the phone that did not go through the switchboard. It was the phone that dems used to call prostitutes.

Not to high jack the thread and go off base here, but the dirty little secret that the MSM never talks about, is why they were trying to bug the DNC Headquarters at the Watergate Hotel. Reason being is that they were running a high end prostitution ring out of there and Nixon was trying to get dirt on them. Another well performed FBI operation.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 08/14/19.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Clarkm

I always wondered after the obuma care ruling....."Is Roberts being blackmailed?"

We were all saying that at the time. The consensus was that someone, prior to their deliberation, had shown him awkward pictures of himself with under-aged girls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by stevelyn
In 2010, according to Epstein's little black book. Only two years later, Supreme Court Justice John Roberts surprised everyone with his ruling on Obamacare.

One wonders if he is the same John Roberts (It doesn't identify him beyond the name).

Not an uncommon name, but generally only powerfully placed people (such as in government) got a ride.

Since he's all over the place and rendered some idiotic rulings (Zerocare in particular), he either has no code or someone has dirt on him. A big ol' ugly skeleton in one's closet like going to Epstein's pedo island would be enough for someone holding a dirty book of secrets to buy any ruling they wanted. Given that Roberts had to perform legal acrobatics on Zerocare that defied physics to make it fly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was coerced based on past behavior.

I would love to see the Bush name come up on that list......any of those fahqers.
Wasn't it the George W. Bush White House that directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein?

well, yea, sorta.... smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Diesel
Acosta is quoted as saying the reason he let the original deal with epstein stand is that the feds said he was an informant for the feds..

This is false. The reason given to Acosta was that Epstein "belonged to intelligence." This could mean US intelligence, or (and far more likely) the intelligence agency of an ally.

Hawk,
Sorry, " belonged to intelligence" meant informant to me.
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by Diesel

Think of it. Not one high level banker, politician or aides, clergy or any other muckty muck has gone to prison for any crime over the last dozen years. Only the regular folks with no status have been charged.

Dunno about that.

Most of Illinois' living ex governors are in prison.

JohnW
Small potatoes and low hanging fruit in the scheme of things, I'm talking big fish.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought they were just dried up fruitcakes

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m always amazed at how even the most rich and powerful are willing to risk everything for a piece of ass. I ain’t rich or powerful but there isn’t anything that would cause me to break my vows and ruin my reputation over, especially over a piece of strange. It’s incredible that guys are really really that stupid. I hope they catch every slimy little worm that can only get laid because somebody else is paying for it.

It’s encironmental process at work imo. In line for seats at the hottest new restaurant as you watch a party slide right on by everybody.

Tickets to the best events when none are to be had, or better yet as a guest of the team owner in his box.

Get a call out to your house for domestic disturbance? One of the few instances these days where neither party is hauled in, whereas the rest of us someone is usually going to jail.

Percentage of income on taxes, either really low taking advantage of loopholes written in at their requests, vs. everyone else

Whether, rich or powerful or celebrity ( most often rich ) they are taught over and over that the rules that apply to you and me, don’t apply to them.

My guess is not all of the folks in the black book had the island marketed to them as juveniles sex. Only the ones that showed a proclivity towards sex w minors already. Again just a guess, but marketed to more than a few as a fun place, and some really hot massage therapists.

Maybe it’s later they find out there therapist was 16 and not 18 🤷🏻‍♂️ Regardless it was recorded, so they belong to Epstein or his handlers.

I’d like to think not everyone in that black book started out as a pedophile, but perhaps wishful thinking on my part.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 28 invisible), 2,040 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,717
Posts18,457,100
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.