Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F[img]http://stmedia.stimg.co/ctyp_Guntallwon-Brown.jpg?w=800[/img]our years ago, Minneapolis police used an informant to buy crack from Guntallwon Brown. After seeing him make another sale, they swooped in for the bust.

An officer noticed Brown “shoving his hands down his pants,” then “grinding” into a chair, as if attempting to hide something. So police took him to North Memorial Hospital in Robbinsdale, suspecting this was a Ye Olde Hide the Crack Up Your Butt caper.

(Editor's note: This is why you should stay in school and not do drugs, children.)

Though police had a search warrant, Dr. Christopher Palmer refused to do a cavity search. A hospital lawyer believed the warrant insufficient to cover the exploration.

Police then got a second warrant, which expressly allowed doctors to “use any medical/physical means necessary” to retrieve said crack. Brown was given the options of removing it himself, getting an enema, undergoing a search mission while sedated, or being given a laxative while under sedation.

Yet he appeared unexcited about any of the options, and refused to speak.

So Brown was strapped and sedated, at which point Dr. Paul Nystrom retrieved the offending item. It turns out Brown's buttocks was harboring a plastic bag of 2.9 grams of rock.

A great deal of work went into this rather minor bust. He was charged with fifth-degree drug possession. Brown tried to get the crack thrown out as evidence, calling the means of retrieval a violation of the Fourth Amendment, which protects against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Alas, the Founding Fathers never considered that the Fourth might pertain to rectum exploration at a hospital in Robbinsdale, just like they never considered a “well-regulated militia” would someday mean a white supremacist shooting up a Walmart in Texas.

The evidence was admitted, and Brown was sentenced to 90 days of house arrest.

But four years after his arrest, it turns out that he's among Minnesota's great defenders of constitutional rights. The Minnesota Supreme Court ruled this week that police did indeed violate the Fourth Amendment by entering his butt without his consent.

Wrote the court: “If a coerced invasion of one’s cavity — an area inherently personal and private — while sedated and in front of strangers is not a serious and substantial intrusion of an individual’s dignitary interest in personal privacy and bodily integrity, we cannot fathom what is.” After all, officers could have waited for the crack to be expelled by more natural means.

It's doubtful Brown will be feted for his pioneering stand. Constitutional enthusiasts tend not to be happy when their holy document protects minor league crack dealers.

But if you're worried about the police, Robert Mueller, or the men in black helicopters getting their paws on something you'd prefer they not see, you can now thank Guntallwon Brown for the sanctity of your rectum.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hmmmm- - - - -it seems that a little patience on the cops' part would have solved the problem in a day or two. Don't most jurisdictions allow a suspect to be held in custody for up to 72 hours? Let's see how his "powers of constipation" handle something like that?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Do dat mean ya can’t be shot in da ass?

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I could go along with this if I was a cop. If someone could shove their dope up their ass; they could go free.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Shame they didn't just give him a good swift boot up the arse and watch him die from an overdose.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
“After all, officers could have waited for the crack to be expelled by more natural means.”

Guy went 47 days without crapping. Cops finally released him.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...nt-47-days-in-jail-without-pooping-vgtrn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The MSC is a bunch of fuqktards.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Stupid knows no limits!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Shame they didn't just give him a good swift boot up the arse and watch him die from an overdose.

This ^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The MSC is a bunch of fuqktards.

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You’d be surprised the number of folks using the ol prison wallet for drugs. Dry cell, laxative, and time.

Yup.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That's really the chits it took so much to crack this case.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Possession means possession. It doesn’t mean where.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I can't say that I disagree, seems like the very definition of unreasonable. At least I'd consider it so. YMMV

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Minnesota.... and a DFL victory for drug dealers, and criminal minorities....

wish MPLS would get its own antifa thugs.... but its probably too cold all winter for them to have their own...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems like an X-ray or body scanner would come in handy here. I have to go through one sometimes when getting on a plane.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Seems like an X-ray or body scanner would come in handy here. I have to go through one sometimes when getting on a plane.

Still wouldn't prove just what was up there.

Guy might like to hide his Pop Rocks up there. Maybe he thought the Popo was after his candy.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
That's really the chits it took so much to crack this case.

Hahaha!

All in a days work.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I can't say that I disagree, seems like the very definition of unreasonable. At least I'd consider it so. YMMV

No kidding.

Even if your name is Lemonjello.....

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
WTF............

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

713 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 70 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,200
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.