Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/A...ating-under-the-influence-549715871.html

I have known his family for many, many years... and have a very high regard for all I have known...

Off-duty APD officer arrested, charged with operating under the influence

By Daniel Kirby | Posted: Sat 10:46 AM, Aug 17, 2019

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) — An off-duty Anchorage Police officer was arrested for operating under the influence after a traffic stop on the Glenn Highway near Eagle River early Saturday morning.

APD says an off-duty Alaska State Trooper reported a white Chevy pickup truck speeding and unable to maintain its lane on the Glenn Highway around 12:30 a.m. Saturday.

The trooper initiated a traffic stop at the North Eagle River exit and APD officers arrived on scene shortly after.

According to APD, the driver, 25-year-old Jeremy A. See, initially refused to get out of the vehicle, and eventually did exit but refused to take field sobriety tests.

"Due to observations made by the involved officers and trooper, the decision was made to charge See with Operating under the Influence," the APD release said.

See was taken to Anchorage Correctional Complex, where his blood/alcohol level was measured at more than one and a half times the legal limit.

APD says See was off-duty and driving his personal vehicle at the time, and that the off-duty trooper was unaware that the driver was an APD employee when he made the stop.

See is now on paid administrative leave pending the results of criminal and internal investigations.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hate to hear this. gone are the days when they would have driven him home and seen to it his car was dropped off.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kid0917
hate to hear this. gone are the days when they would have driven him home and seen to it his car was dropped off.

No way he should be treated any differently...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not just Alaska. Some of those that enforce the law seem to think it doesn't apply to them.

North Las Vegas Assistant Chief arrested for DUI

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kid0917

Wtf.... he gets a ride home while the rest get hauled off to jail..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The subtle way of letting another cop know you’re also in LE is by putting a sticker attached to the back of their drivers license that says in and emergency contact _________ Police Department.

This way a stopped cop can’t be accused of trying to play the bro card by saying I’m also a cop.

Let’s the officer who stopped him ask the question “Are you a cop”? Yes, I am......Then the cop can decide how to proceed from there. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The subtle way of letting another cop know you’re also in LE is by putting a sticker attached to the back of their drivers license that says in and emergency contact _________ Police Department.

This way a stopped cop can’t be accused of trying to play the bro card by saying I’m also a cop.

Let’s the officer who stopped him ask the question “Are you a cop”? Yes, I am......Then the cop can decide how to proceed from there. 😎

What no secret handshakes?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Beaver10

What no secret handshakes?

I suspect a reach-a-round would qualify being kept a secret. grins 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Did he best the Juneau cop with something greather than a BAC of .236?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Article said 1.5X, so about 0.12.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Article said 1.5X, so about 0.12.

Since when did they make it a competition? APD is obviously all lightweights...
wink

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Suffice to say both were $hitfaced.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (6mmbrfan, 14idaho, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,554 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.