Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/new-report-shows-leprosy-on-the-rise-in-los-angeles-county/

New Report Shows Leprosy on the Rise in Los Angeles County

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Lots of those things will be back with all the illegals.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yay. coming to my beat in San Francisco soon.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Diversity certainly is wonderful, exactly like the Marxists would have us believe.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And there is a good example of your liberal government protecting YOU the American citizen. It is also a good example of why you don't vote Democrat.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
You need to retire as soon as you can and GTH out of there. Maybe move to northwest Cali or Idaho and double-dip as a Deputy. It's not worth getting some exotic disease or getting killed by some nutcase that doesn't even know what he's doing due to his thinking he didn't need his medicine any more.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Collateral damage is acceptable trade for democrat votes.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'm sure glad you are getting out before long.

I just pray it's in time for you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Huh ,Didn't see anything about that on the news,,,,
where's the sarcasim font

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Tracy! Get yourself tomTexas pronto! We gonna need you here!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Democrats are stupid, I think they want to make everyone miserable.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Democrats are stupid, I think they want to make everyone miserable.

If they were stupid, they wouldn’t control the Media, the Unions, Wall Street, The Federal Reserve, the House, The FBI, The DOJ, The CIA and over half the American population.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You need to retire as soon as you can and GTH out of there. Maybe move to northwest Cali or Idaho and double-dip as a Deputy. It's not worth getting some exotic disease or getting killed by some nutcase that doesn't even know what he's doing due to his thinking he didn't need his medicine any more.

Here's an example of liberal logic. I deal many just like him.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...n-vincent-ordered-to-wear-ankle-monitor/

"SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) — Austin James Vincent, a homeless man who was arrested after a vicious attack of a San Francisco woman was recorded by a surveillance camera, was ordered Friday to wear an ankle GPS monitor but allowed to remain free to receive mental health treatment.

The release of the 25-year-old Vincent after he was booked for the Sunday attack of San Francisco resident Paneez Kosarian outside the lobby of her condo building known as the Watermark has sparked a growing controversy.

Vincent’s release from jail by Judge Christine Van Aken has drawn criticism from San Francisco Mayor London Breed and the San Francisco Police Officers Association among others.

On Friday, Vincent’s case was back in front of Van Aken but the suspect was excused from being the courtroom. This time, the judge decided Vincent should be required to wear a GPS ankle tracking monitor.

Van Aken defended her original ruling that Vincent should be released without any stipulations, saying her interest was balancing public safety and her conviction that not all people suffering from mental health need to be placed in jail.

She said she had decided to release Vincent on Tuesday based on his non-violent criminal history, which included one petty theft arrest in 2014, and under the condition that he receives treatment.

Van Aken said the first time she saw the video was on television while eating at a restaurant after she had ordered Vincent released.

“I was frankly alarmed at the level of violence I saw on the video. I was concerned about the conduct that I saw there,” Van Aken said in court.

She said the video altered her opinion on the public safety risk."

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,511
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.