Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...or go bankrupt?

Trump Predicts NYT Will Go Out Of Business After He Leaves Office.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/18/trump-predicts-nyt-bankrupt/

President Donald Trump predicted Sunday that The New York Times will go out of business after he leaves office, and that the paper will probably endorse him for president next year to stave off bankruptcy.

————————

Whatcha think?

He has a plan, he always has a plan, what is he up to with this?

We know he is pushing the left-wing - lunatics buttons, but what else?

Is he making sure they will not endorse him, which will be their demise, or does he know something is up and is preparing the lunatics that read the NYT for the biggest let down since Mueller, causing them to turn on the Times which will also cause their demise.

IMO, either way, his plan has been started and the ultimate goal is to take the Times down.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What's Vegas giving for odds of this happening? Might want a piece of that action.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
when dogs could talk

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's screwing with the NYT.

That's how things work with New Yorkers. Having a little fun with them instead of being the continual punching bag. As a New yorker, Trump jabs back.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
...or go bankrupt?

Trump Predicts NYT Will Go Out Of Business After He Leaves Office.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/18/trump-predicts-nyt-bankrupt/

President Donald Trump predicted Sunday that The New York Times will go out of business after he leaves office, and that the paper will probably endorse him for president next year to stave off bankruptcy.

————————

Whatcha think?

He has a plan, he always has a plan, what is he up to with this?

Is he making sure they will not endorse him, which will be their demise, or does he know something is up and is preparing the lunatics that read the NYT for the biggest let down since Mueller, causing them to turn on the Times which will also cause their demise.

IMO, either way, his plan has been started and the ultimate goal is to take the Times down.

Q knows.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there anything he doesn’t run his yap about? Tender tits should accept the fact that it’s the “media” and that they will print anything to get $$.

He doesn’t have to be a suck-ass.....but doesn’t seem too presidential to bully a company, no matter how crappy he thinks they are.

Lotsa folks feel the same about anything with the Trump label too.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Maybe hes planning to buy it when its almost worthless and turn it into a conservative publication!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, maybe.....

Before he was prez, I’m sure he kissed all the ass he could to get his name in print. Good marketing and all, you know....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
Yeah, maybe.....

Before he was prez, I’m sure he kissed all the ass he could to get his name in print. Good marketing and all, you know....

Probably not. All the media was interested in was money and they courted Your president and put him in the spotlight to make themselves richer. Just another way the media was kissing his "ass."

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suspect hell to have frozen over when the NYT's endorses Trump.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He’s been in NY for quite awhile...... family business kinda thing going on there I heard.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is the "Master Mind Fuqker". He is to be admired...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The NYT was founded in 1851, 168 years ago. I think it'll survive another few decades.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag

A good read is "Commander-in-Cheat", by Rick Reilly. While it focuses on his golf game, it also covers a number of his infidelities and business practices.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by djs

A good read is "Commander-in-Cheat", by Rick Reilly. While it focuses on his golf game, it also covers a number of his infidelities and business practices.

Dumbasses focus on his golf game, rather than the ball.

Hint: look in mirror.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

[/quote]

You're right. Look at the left wing nutjobs reply on the thread.

What else -hes giving them a clue. By them, I mean the nutjobs. Draw them out and chop them off.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/19/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by djs

But oh how you loved it when a black bro was doing it to the US. Do you have white guilt? Do you long to give your wife to a black man, or dream of sucking bleck cork?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
What's Vegas giving for odds of this happening? Might want a piece of that action.

How much did you lose betting against him in the election? Dumbasses never learn. Insane puks keep being insane and keep on doing the same old thing.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by djs

I am old enough to remember when Dems lectured that this stuff was “personal” and had no place in public conversation when it pertained to Slick Willie. Many Trump voters were uncomfortable with that but accepted it when they voted for The Donald figuring it was what we’d have to do to beat Hillary. Now you Dems want to turn back time??

As to the OP what gets me is how a simple sense of humor would save the Left from taking this bait all the time. It’s amazing how he can troll them so effectively time & again and they make themselves look the fool by taking it seriously rather than laughing at themselves.

But of course we all know that’s the farthest thing from a Leftist’s repertoire; they take nothing as seriously as they do themselves & reading Trump in the worst possible light ignoring how that plays right into his hands.

Masterful work by our President.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs

Well Jezus H. Christos, it is then a certainty that I should never run for President. I improve my lie everytime I play golf as long as no money is on it. I'm not spraining my wrist hitting a root or rock. Screw that. Mark my ball properly? I don't do it to tour standardards, but if I'm off 1/4" at my level it does NOT give me an advantage, I assure you.

Things people have to to bitch about with Trump amaze me. This guy hasn't led the life of a politician from the get go (like Clinton, Obama, W, GHWB, Carter, Nixon, and even Reagan was Governor of Cali before hand.) Trump was your outlandish wheeler dealer and the haters just have to get their hard ons pointing out that Trump has faults. Well no, chitt! Dude "cheats" at golf. I'm so phoucing offended! I'm so offended that I'll never play golf with that [bleep]! There, I've now taken my SWJ stance and I am superior to all those Trumper lovers! Jeez.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,966 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,350
Posts18,468,852
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.