Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#14062424 08/19/19
kwg020 Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Are you concerned about your reputation ?? That is the primary title when you open this website. It appears this website collects information about every person on earth and puts it into one file.

Improve Your Reputation

MyLife shows you what makes up your public Reputation Score. And your Reputation Dashboard gives you have access to tools to increase your score so you'll look good to everyone that searches for you. And with over 226,000,000 online searches each hour, someone could be searching for you right now. It's never too soon, or too late, to improve your reputation.

I have not logged on and I do not have an account. I'm just saying this could be dangerous. It appears China is doing something similar to this right now. It appears big brother is really listening and watching. If you are a Chinese citizen they actually limit your civil rights based on "your score".
kwg

https://www.infowars.com/chinese-so...ited-entities-from-buying-plane-tickets/

Last edited by kwg020; 08/19/19.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I've found out where people live on here with that

lol

kwg020 Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

lol

I realize names and addresses are public information but to tie them in so easily and quickly is pretty scary in my book. I spent 32 years as an LEO. I really didn't want some folks to know how and where I lived on short notice.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think a copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" would do more for a person. [sarcasm] Look what it's done for Trump. [/sarcasm]

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

lol

Quit stalking me, Slummy. I ain't got no Wal-Mart closeouts. smile

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
POTUS is asking about a social credit score to determine firearms ownership?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/22/trump-gun-control-background/ .

So the same folks who don't believe in the Constitution are going to grade my social attitudes?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It's going to be "peoplesass.com" if they don't cut farcebook etc etc out!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DW12

So the same folks who don't believe in the Constitution are going to grade my social attitudes?

From the article: " ... The document lists several technologies that could be employed to help collect information, including Apple Watches, Amazon Echo and Google Home. Geoffrey Ling, the lead scientific adviser on HARPA, told reporters Thursday the plan would require enormous amounts of data and “scientific rigor.” ...

George Orwell would be more than regretful he did not come up with this "plan" to include in his novel, 1984. Even the Nazis and communists were not able to accomplish this, but now ...... our President thinks it would be a great idea and would create another gigantic government bureau of nameless, faceless, unelected do-right-daddies and do-right-mommas to determine our "social scores." .

Anyone who thinks the future is not dark and foreboding is very ignorant and foolish.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by DW12

From the article: " ... The document lists several technologies that could be employed to help collect information, including Apple Watches, Amazon Echo and Google Home. Geoffrey Ling, the lead scientific adviser on HARPA, told reporters Thursday the plan would require enormous amounts of data and “scientific rigor.” ...

George Orwell would be more than regretful he did not come up with this "plan" to include in his novel, 1984. Even the Nazis and communists were not able to accomplish this, but now ...... our President thinks it would be a great idea and would create another gigantic government bureau of nameless, faceless, unelected do-right-daddies and do-right-mommas to determine our "social scores." .

Anyone who thinks the future is not dark and foreboding is very ignorant and foolish.

L.W.

China rates their subjects on social media spying.

It affects what they can do, what they can buy, what phones they get, where and what they can eat...

We inch closer and closer to full govt controlled communism daily.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
China rates their subjects on social media spying.

It affects what they can do, what they can buy, what phones they get, where and what they can eat...

We inch closer and closer to full govt controlled communism daily.

End Goal. Anyone that doesn't think so ain't been paying attention or thinking.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 1_deuce, 41 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,719
Posts18,457,212
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.